[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. It's 1am Australian time and I just finished work. While

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-17-01-18-05.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-17-01-18-05.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Hi. It's 1am Australian time and I just finished work. While I was there I went to the bathroom to pee, peed and when i wiped there was some blood. I was sure it was from my bum, not my vagina.
Went to the toilet later on, no bloodm
About 3 hours later I went to the toilet again, no blood when I wiped but when I went to flush I saw blood in the toilet (pic related).
I've come home and used the bathroom, no blood.

I'm assuming it came from my bladder. Has anyone had any experiences with this? No drs are open and I dont know if its worth going to the hospital. There is an uncomfortable pain in my lower left belly, between hipbone and belly button.
Pic related.
>>
>>17466774
If you're peeing blood you best go to the ER
>>
>>17466774
Do you have something called urgent care? In the states it's a doctor's clinic for when the regular doctor isn't open, but it isn't quite an emergency.

If not, you probably should go to the emergency room. Looks/sounda serious
>>
http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/understanding-hemorrhoids-basics
>>
try wiping and using the toilet discriminately instead of indiscriminately, so you can determine which orifice the blood is coming from.

this is what we in the US call a no-brainer
rupture my anus
>>
>>17466796
>>17466796
>>17466797
If it was constant blood then I would. The off and on thing is weird and I wouldnt want to bother the hospital people (small town, theyre mean) if its not a big deal.

There is no er in my town.
>>17466800
There was no blood on butt area when i wiped in pic related. Unless it squirted out as i sat down and didnt touch my arsehole I dont think its a hemmy
>>
You might have what is called an 'anal fissure ' which is nbd, but go to a doctor asap. Blood in the toilet is never just okay.
>>
This was a fairly common indicator of a urinary tract infection when I worked in a nursing home.

It's not as scary as it looks- just a few drops of blood will make things really, really, red- but it *is* serious, and you'll probably need a course of antibiotics.
>>
>>17466810

fuck "bothering them".

It's your health.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.