[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good treatments to get rid of stretch marks? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (3KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 296x170px
What are some good treatments to get rid of stretch marks? I've lost some weight and now I would like get rid of this
>>
>>17466695
lots and lots of coconut oil

you could also try dermarolling
>>
>>17466695
Well they're basically just scars right? So shouldn't vitamin E help out a lot?

I'm pretty sure that you can get the capsules and open them to use the oil on your skin.
>>
Tablets called Hair, Skin & Nails. Brand I use is Natures Own.
Bio-oil. Bit expensive, use once when you get up and again after showering at night. It takes 3months minimum to see results but both of those have reduced mine.
Tanning helps hide them but I like to glow like the moon so I dont do that.
>>
what's it matter, you're almost guaranteed to have gained back all the weight you lost and put on even more within 5 years
>>
>>17466899
Post a picture with timestamp of yourself, cunt.
>>
>>17466899
bitter fatty detected
>>
stretch marks never go away, they just get a fade look after a few months.
>>
>>17466944
nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html?_r=0
>>
>>17466962
The biggest loser has proven to have used drastic weight loss ideals to lose weight. Fuck, they go to a house and do nothing besides work out and eat healthy. Once they're back in real life where you have a job, fast food available whenever you want no fucking shit they put the weight back on.
They fucked their metabolism. If they lost it in a reasonable way, aka healthy diet and regular exercise, they would still be under 200lbs
>>
>>17466962
>being this stupid
>not understanding how the biggest loser is different than dieting and exercising in a normal environment
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.