[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend gets mad at me because of every little shit. Almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1422754653528.gif (3MB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422754653528.gif
3MB, 280x250px
My girlfriend gets mad at me because of every little shit. Almost like she has an urge to get mad at me at least once a day. This often makes me angry as well and we end up not talking together for a few hours until I start talking with her and excuse myself for whatever little thing I did. I'm getting pretty tired of it and talking with her about it makes no real sense since it's always "my fault" anyway. Any advices of how to react? Should I stay mad until she comes at me? Or always kneel down and beg for forgiveness?

Todays example: I didn't reply her message if we should meet downstairs or outside the train station. Ignores me already for 3 hours.

Thanks for any advices.
>>
>>17466658
Have a talk to her, when you're both calm, and tell her that you're very tired of her attitude and you wish you could improve this aspect of your relationship.
If she keeps doing it, apologise for the mistake ("I am sorry if I didn't reply, I didn't read your text") and then ignore her until she stops being a bitch.
>>
she's being an arrogant bitch. you do not deserve a nagging asshole that hates everything you do, no matter how much you love her. she obviously has no real love and affection towards you, so break it off.
>>
Buddy listen to me; She doesn't give a shit about you or your feelings.
Your choices are:
>Live with no respect for yourself or your feelings
>Break up with the girl and find a decent human being eventually to be with

Is it worth getting laid? I've been where you are and things will NOT get better
>>
women enjoy drama. just roll with it. You shouldn't get upset. Don't overreact to stimuli.
>>
>>17466671
>>17466672
>>17466677
>>17466681
Thanks for the replies. I'm gonna keep that in mind and try to find a solution (talking with her or maybe breaking up if it doesn't get better).
>>
>>17466693

You'll see when you talk to her that she gets mad because you're upset with her.

do it, but it's not going to well keep that in mind too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.