[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I have always felt bad about how do i look... I kinda want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So... I have always felt bad about how do i look...
I kinda want to show a photo so that you can see me, but I'm scared of doing it in this especific website...
I'll describe myself: I'm a girl, 6ft1 tall and with short brown hair and brownish eyes, I am hairy even if it's not thick hair i do have it, like a lot of it, and I'm shy (even if I'm getting better with my confidence each day).
All this has always made me insecure, and I want that to change.
I sincerely hope you have a nice day! :D
And sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Spain.
>>
>hairy
Do you have a stubble or something?
>>
>>17466634
No... luckyly
>>
You're a big girl.
>>
>>17466650
Yes, I am, something I don't like either
>>
>>17466625
Can't say much without a pic, but there's nothing to be ashamed of from what you said imo
>>
File: WIN_20160816_15_45_52_Pro.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160816_15_45_52_Pro.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>17466663
That's me rightnow, please don't be rude...
>>
>>17466670
You looks really ok to me, nothing to worry about. I would personally prefer short hair I think, but that's just me. And you seem found of reading, this is a cool hobby which might be a conversation subject.
>>
>>17466680
Well thankyou, very nice of you
And yeah, I do love reading hahah
>>
>>17466670
To be really honest I'll give you a 6 or a 7. What you lack the most is obviously confidence, but you seem conscious of it and working on it. So keep going.
I'm sure that you look really cute with a little make up and something more feminine than a T-shirt !
>>
>>17466670
You're not bad looking at all, I'd say you're definitely in the cute range for looks. Personally I give you bonus points for the height because tall girls are great.
>>
>>17466688
Thanks for your honesty :D
And I'm wearing the t-shirt because I'm just at home hahaha, when I'm out I'm more "feminine"
>>
>>17466692
Thankyou! That was very nice of you!
>>
>>17466694
I'm surprised somebody had a problem with a t-shirt desu
>>
>>17466699
Hahaha yeah, but in the end it's all about the preferences so...
>>
>>17466699
It's not that I have a problem with wearing a T-shirt, more that I prefer feminine outfits. I don't think I'm an exception.
>>
>>17466670

I'm not trying to be mean but you aren't traditionally attractive

Luckily you're a girl and that really doesn't fucking matter someone is eventually going to find you attractive.
>>
You're cute
Don't worry OP, you will find someone, especially if you are nice
>>
You look a little awkward but not ugly.
Try and ask a hairdresser what they'd think would be a more flattering haircut for you.
If you're feeling insecure about looking unattractive, smiling and being cheerful will make you more attractive regardless of your looks.
>>
>>17466670
Do your brows a bit. Try to improve your eye shape with a bit of eyeliner.
You look pretty cute, and I really like your hair.
>>
>>17466670
>Los Pollos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk

You have to go back
>>
Nigga get a makeover, stop being a bum about it and doll yourself up like the other girls, just dont go all out to look like a clown but definitely change your hairstyle.
>>
>>17466670
You look fine. Go to /soc/ if you want people to rate you.

>>>/soc/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.