[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel trapped in my relationship. My girlfriend and I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x494px
I feel trapped in my relationship. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years and I have spent almost every leisure moment with her in that time. We sleep together, eat together and she's there when I hang out with my friends. Recently I went on a three month trip away alone and didn't think about her much. Now she has joined me and we are with a brand new group of friends in this foreign country who have remarked we don't seem very close. I find myself looking at and fantasising about other women and when I see my girlfriend next to them she doesn't match up well - she is tall but a little overweight and it seems childish but one thing that turns me off is she has very thick calves for her height. I'm no Adonis but I am a decent looking guy, bit of a man let but next year I qualify as a doctor so I have that going for me and I tend to make women like me fairly easily. I've not been single since I lost my virginity at 17 because I moved straight to this relationship. Honestly I would like to try being single but I am worried because despite my girlfriend's faults I have built a life with her and we have endured and enjoyed so much together. On top of that we are contracted to live together until July with some friends and will expect to move in together next year. I feel like this is all happening without my real say in it. I do love her somewhere but I have lost sight of it. I don't really know what to do. Please help /adv/
>>
>>17466568
Also small things have started to annoy me. She and I don't share a music taste and she complains about my music all the time. She's shy and doesn't like to take part where I'm more extroverted. She is academically gifted and work focused which I like and respect but she can be a bit of a bore
>>
>>17466568
Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Communicate more. >>17466568
>>
Sounds like it's time to move on, OP. It happens. It sucks.

Just went through it with my now ex. I love him to death, but it just wasn't working out so well anymore. You can live without her being your girlfriend. And if she is actually really important to you, after some time post break up, you can be friends or something (it is possible).
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.