[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A quick question without going into lots of specific backstory.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: success.png (69KB, 550x947px) Image search: [Google]
success.png
69KB, 550x947px
>A quick question without going into lots of specific backstory.

>Is this ok to send? Not really going to have a chance to speak in person for a couple of days.

I told you before that I would rather lay all my cards on the table open for you to see and screw the insecurity and fear that comes with doing so. I owe that to myself, and I feel I owe it to you.

Last week, I could see you were struggling with something, you had this determined look set in your eyes. And while I don't know exactly what prompted you to give me the cold shoulder, I do know that I am not angry or resentful, but it doesn't feel good.

I have grown to trust you deeply, and I refuse to let that trust erode quickly. Last week I figured you would tell me, I still trust that you will. And, I think, you might need to get it off your chest more than I might need to hear.
>>
Why are you telling someone how they feel? Do you know them better than they know themselves?
>>
>>17466287
Hmm, is that really how it reads?
The intent is to remind them that they should not fear talking about their feelings because the longer they wait the harder it will get.
>>
>>17466294
not that guy, I wouldn't say it sounds quite like that. but the final paragraph does seem to rely on some assumptions (or at least need context), so it might need to be rephrased. also it's kind of lame or maybe passive aggressive to send this to someone right before being out of contact, but whatever, maybe you have your reasons there too
>>
>>17466324
Thanks, I am rewriting some.
The thing is we havent spoken for a bit until today and wont be seeing each other in person for a few days.

I like to do these things better in person but I mostly feel like I shouldnt wait that long.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.