[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the third time, my work is fighting me with my school schedule.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1470509753138.jpg (25KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470509753138.jpg
25KB, 480x400px
For the third time, my work is fighting me with my school schedule. Theyre overscheduling me hours just because theyre understaffed. I take a lot of online classes so im really only physically busy a few days of the week, but i still need time to work on these online classes, but my boss completely disregards that. I filled out an availability sheet that has my hours of availability and my boss completely disregards it.

Im sick of fighting with these fucks. This shit happens every year. Am i being a baby, or should i just quit and find a new job? School is stressful enough, a part time job should not be even more frustrating.

In all honesty, they have to give me what i want (unless they decide to go full retard this time around) because im the best worker they have, and any amount of hours is better than none. But nonetheless, fighting them is almost not even worth it.
>>
>>17466119
Give them a sheet with the hours you're avalible and advise them to stick to those as you're not showing up for any other times

Worse thst can happen is you get fired which is fine if you're going to quit.
>>
>>17466130
>Give them a sheet with the hours you're avalible and advise them to stick to those as you're not showing up for any other times
Pretty much this.
>>
>>17466130
>>17466169
Not OP but
>I filled out an availability sheet that has my hours of availability and my boss completely disregards it.
>>
>>17466119
If they fire you because you aren't available when you told them you weren't, you might have legal recourse.
If you're American, you should be jumping for joy at the opportunity to sue!
>>
Don't show up when your hours of availability are being compromised. If they get pissy, tell them to piss off and go somewhere else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.