[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fwb with this guy. We both feel very close to each other,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: Westside_view_of_Garden_of_Eden.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Westside_view_of_Garden_of_Eden.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
I'm fwb with this guy. We both feel very close to each other, and have made this clear. Maybe our feelings for each other are pretty similar. But our feelings for others aren't. I'm pretty monogamous. Sex as I see it is valuable because of what it means, signifying and manifesting a meaningful and loving bond I guess. So promiscuity depresses me as a concept and makes me feel alienated, as it reminds me that this is not what sex means to everyone, so maybe that value I seek in it isn't actually there. He disagrees and has sex with other people sometimes, and seems to just in general be more open to other people and people he's less close to, although he says intimacy with me is meaningful.

Other than this, things are good. And honestly, aside from how it affects me by association, I have no basis for judging promiscuity, so I can't resent him. I'm such a shut in, I'm not really interested in finding someone more compatible with me I guess. I mean I suppose it'll eventually happen. But for now though, I guess I'm fine where I am. So for now, does it sound like it's best for me to just look away and try not to notice the stuff he may do and not be jealous? I feel like I don't have a case to make if I wanted him to change, so I won't make it. In a way I feel like accepting that is the only thing I can do for now, which is fine... but maybe there's something I'm not considering?
>>
>>17466107

Your problem is not that important. Let me sum up your unnecessarily long post with one sentence.

>muh pussy, muh jealous feelings.

You want a relationship? Guess what, it would fall apart within a few years. Get used to having casual sex and being a cokehead. Get a dog, tub of ice cream and vodka for companionship. Now go away.
>>
>>17466107
You are being used. The sooner you realize this the sooner you will leave this toxic relationship. He does not care for you and will throw you

away in time.
>>
>>17466114
>>17466115
eh. noted
is this because he's a guy and I'm a girl or would you say the same if the roles were reversed? may or may not have switched the genders
>>
>>17466114
also, was wondering
>being a cokehead
I know some people have an impressionistic approach or maybe you thought that was zingy or something, but wdhmt seriously? I'm wondering what the connotation or idea was behind that
>>
>>17466124
*wdhmbt
>>
>>17466124

Nothing. I call everyone a cokehead. Personally I'm bordering on alcoholism.

>>17466121

I would say the exact same thing if genders were reversed. Relationships go nowhere. Get a dog for emotional attachment and loyalty and find someone attractive to hook up with once in a while. There are more important things in life than putting up with people's bullshit in worthless relationships.
>>
>>17466121
You are all that's bad with society.
You can't stop people from using others, but you can stop yourself from being used.
Do that, live free, be happy*.

*happiness not guaranteed, freedom not included
>>
>>17466185
It's not that I'm lazy and don't advocate, it's that I really am surprised that people often think I'm being used. Maybe it's that I'm seeing it wrong but I just still don't think I am, even if it's not a perfect situation. Unless you say that for a different reason
>>
>>17466200
His/hers behavior depresses and alienates you.
WTF more do you want to feel used? That he/she comes home drunk, angrily fucks you against the wall, cums/squirts on your face, passes out on the couch, gives you a repeat performance in the morning, then leaves to meet an other fwb?
>>
>>17466185
>You can't stop people from using others, but you can stop yourself from being used.
she can stop herself from using him
>>
>>17466204
man I just don't know then. I either have terrible self esteem and no self respect or I just am way too sensitive for my own good and am making a small issue into something dramatic. I really can't tell myself...
>>
OP, this is all you need to know; it is also what that borderline alcoholic guy was trying to tell you: Are you happy with your life right now? With your hobbies, happenings? Income? If you're not, don't rock the fucking boat. You got a nice thing going on, and you've got no right to intrude on his fuckings with other people. Focus on your skills, crafts, hobbies, finances, whatever it is to get you as happy as happy can be.THEN you can start thinking about making waves with this guy, but NOT before. Because if you did start some shit with this guy, and you're not happy. What happens when he leaves? The bad thoughts come.
>>
>>17466209
Sure, but why would she, and how could HE stop HER from using him? He can stop himself from being used, but that's different.
>>
>>17466115
Yep, without a doubt.
>>
>>17466107
not really willing to offend you
but you are a whore

it's because of shit like this that all of us are disrespected even we don't do the kind of shit you do
>>
>>17466216
lol, the other guy sleeps around and I'm a whore? Males, everyone
>>
>>17466218

>Generalizing, everyone.

You're just as bad as that retard
>>
>>17466210
If you feel you're being dramatic, consider that adultery is just about the only universally accepted reason for an 'at fault' divorce. You aren't married, ofc, so it doesn't strictly applies to you, but it goes to show that humans make a big deal out of fidelity in a relationship, and that no matter how much bullshit people spout, sex and physical intimacy are important.

If you aren't happy with an unfaithful fwb, that you basically consider your bf/gf while he/she doesn't really care... drop him/her.
If it's arousing, check out cuckholding/cuckqueaning, it might be just right for you.
>>
>>17466213
>but why would she
for the same reason it is wrong from him to use her
she is as wrong as him
>and how could HE stop HER from using him?
we're not talking about him
SHE is using HIM as much as he uses her
>>
>>17466212
Thanks, I can dig this advice. It hits close I guess and it's what me and the guy have been thinking I guess. I don't have shit in my life, I'm a totally depressed soab. I feel like maybe if I built myself up more and had something going on this would be a non issue and things would work themselves out (if I interpret you right)
>>
>>17466224
>I feel like maybe if I built myself up more and had something going on this would be a non issue and things would work themselves out (if I interpret you right)

That is exactly right. You're hanging on to this situation at all because it is THE thing that is in your life right now. But you can't make it THE thing, you gotta have other things. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17466224

Borderline alcoholic anon here. Why are you depressed?
>>
>>17466216
Just popped in to say I don't understand this. Where that come from? She specifically said that she doesn't fuck around
>>
>>17466223
You're talking about ethics - the unfaithful one should ethically stop from using the other.
I'm talking in practical terms, OP has agency only over his/her own behavior.

And yes, they are both using each other in subtle or overt ways, and would be better off living in different continents.
>>
>>17466222
The idea of it is depressing honestly. Not hot at all. I guess the issue then is that I don't want to be alone. I'm not the kind of person to eve force anything. Nature is king. So I have very close friendships and I have years that go by with no one. I don't want to slip back into that really
>>
>>17466218
I'm a woman, and I get tired of all the "all women are whores" bullshit. It's this kind of stuff that make us all look bad.

you can't stop the guy from being an ass, but you can't stop yourself from being like this

>>17466218
you ARE sleeping around

he is not your boyfriend
>>
>>17466230
Not that anon, but it's pretty easy to understand.
She has no self respect and stays in a relationship that makes her unhappy.
Whore might not be the right insult, but whatever, she's acting like she's a non-person with no happiness to pursue.
>>
>>17466234
>but you can' stop yourself from being like this
CAN
>>
>>17466229
I dunno, pathetic reasons really. I was years and years ahead of other people as a kid, never learned to actually try to do anything I guess, and lost steam. Probably pretty common. Now I spend all my time thinking about things too much and not knowing how to do anything
>>
>>17466234

>I'm a woman

Bullshit tits and timestamp or get the fuck out
>>
>>17466238

How old are you? Do you have no ambitions at all?
>>
>>17466238
And doing drugs
>>
>>17466232
Do you want to keep on never forcing anything, being lonely or with someone that knows you'll stay around like a pet on a leash?
>>
>>17466238
you need to grow up
you sound like a 16 year old girl
>>
>>17466241
I'm alright for height and looks. I feel like I have some potential in other areas too. I'm smart about some things, have surprising talent about some things despite not nurturing it. I guess I just am paralyzed by analysis in a way. It doesn't tell me what to do, even if I can understand it. A general problem for me is in knowing how to act I guess. No ambition like you said
>>
>>17466247
Oh lol, misread that for how tall, not old. How old would you guess?
>>
>>17466247

I've pretty much isolated myself for months, I have left my apartment maybe less than 15 times in the past 4 months. Do you do things like this too? Do you not have friends?
>>
>>17466249

I would guess 20/21.

Out of curiosity, how tall?
>>
>>17466252
No, but it's what I was like for years and what I'm afraid of going back to, which may explain some stuff
>>
>>17466243
Just stahp.
>>17466238
Learn to enjoy the pain and do something.
Something you love and enjoy, or will learn to, something you can do pretty well, or will learn to, but do something productive.
Make a product, something physical or a performance or whatever, but give something to humanity, tell them that's what you do.

This might sound strange, but I come from a place with a different Constitution - our 'big deal' is work, we're based on our works, and that's what defines us, recognizing that if you don't have anything to do with your time you'll survive, but won't grow as a person, you'll just stagnate.

Don't stagnate.
>>
>>17466255

Stop caring what people think, for the most part.
>>
>>17466254
I'm 22. And damn, I don't want to throw a plot twist in this late in the thread, but I'm a guy. I wasn't lying though, just a fag. Then I challenged the genders but still without revealing much. But yeah that's preface to me saying I'm 6'1
>>
>>17466261

Doesn't matter to me, your gender or sexual orientation doesn't change anything at all.
>>
>>17466265
That's probably fair, but I always wonder how I should present myself on 4chan to get the least biased advice... (Maybe the common sense answer truthfully isn't necessarily good enough...)
>>
>>17466256
Thanks, I appreciate this advice too. I have felt lately that I do need to build myself up in some way just as a first step to having agency over myself, regardless of uncertainty. And yeah identifying with work or an idea or anything really supports that
>>
>>17466261
>but I'm a guy. I wasn't lying though, just a fag.
it doesn't change anything
you're a manwhore then
>>
>>17466328
I don't actually care, I'm not insecure about my own actions at all. I've only had sex with a few people in my life- cool, as I'm glad is the case. No regrets, live and learn, etc... I'm confident in what I do do I guess, but it's pretty difficult for me to make decisions regardless.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.