[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 months pregnant >bf snaps and tells me I'm ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1440772671336.png (141KB, 490x324px) Image search: [Google]
1440772671336.png
141KB, 490x324px
>7 months pregnant
>bf snaps and tells me I'm ugly and stupid and that he hates me
>Haven't heard from him in 2 days

what do I do
>>
>>17465348
Wait two more days?
>>
Question why you're breeding with this man?
>>
File: 1466835529661.jpg (38KB, 413x303px) Image search: [Google]
1466835529661.jpg
38KB, 413x303px
>>17465348
>>
Start setting yourself up to be able to live without him if that isn't already the case
>>
>>17465357
This. Prepare to search and to sue if it comes to that, but understand that that could take a while, and you still have to survive in the meantime.

And if you decide to take him back, look into some counseling for the two of you. There are clearly some kind of communication issues, in addition to whatever most directly caused this incident.
>>
>>17465348
At the risk of sounding like a feminist...
Get ready to fight for child support.
It's his kid, he doesn't want to be with you=child support checks for almost two decades from him.
You should count yourself lucky though. Better to be a single parent with guaranteed money support than in an unhappy marriage with the chance of no support monetarily, emotionally etc etc.
>>
>>17465348
time for a suicide abortion
>>
>7 months pregnant and unmarried

>having sex before being married

You deserve everything.
>>
>>17465348
I would say work out your problems with him like an adult.

This is why our generation is fucked. Guy/girl fuck, girl gets preggers, they have an argument over who ate the last slice of cheesecake and boom, 18 years later, you have daquan johnson robbing banks before he gets blasted in the face by a white cop and then gas stations are being set on fire
>>
>>17465348
Learn how to raise a child on your own and stay away from him, Lydia.
>>
>>17465437
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17465422

this may sound harsh
and it's hard to hear
but this guy is correct
you shouldn't breed with just anyone, this shit is something that you have to think and plan carefully
>>
>>17465348
>pregnant
>bf
Christ, you idiot.
>>
I'm really sorry that happened; that must feel awful. My bf and I broke up while I was pregnant, and even though I planned to get an abortion, I felt so abandoned and alone. Spend time with friends and family, and mentally prepare to not see him again. Love you op, take care.
>>
>>17465492
This, desu. I feel bad for you OP, but I don't understand why so many people deliberately have children out of wedlock. Even if you don't care about the tradition (I don't really), married couples are much stronger and give a better foundation for rising a family. You might have discovered your bf's issues much sooner if you had pressed him to get married.
>>
>>17465348
He sounds terrible and childish. The last thing you should ever want your child to see is their father belittling their mother. Kick him to the curb if he tries to come back, you and your child deserve better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.