[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you handle a soulmate? quick backstory >me : decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1441532574171.jpg (108KB, 554x699px) Image search: [Google]
1441532574171.jpg
108KB, 554x699px
how do you handle a soulmate?

quick backstory

>me : decent looking 26 y/o dude from texas, good enough job, decent education - etc.
>married at 21 to a really pretty/cool girl, split up at the end of 2015
>move into mutual friends house in march
>make friends with neighbors and others in neighborhood
>one neighbors mom meets two german girls traveling america on a bus from new orleans to houston
>the girls end up in austin at said moms house
>friend (the moms son) asks me to take them out on the town, i do
>me and one girl hit it off extremely well from the start
>first night we sit outside talking until 5am after everyone went to bed
>next day she splits from her travel partner and we spend the rest of her time in austin together
>literally never had such a connection develop so quickly, and intensely

they leave after a week or so in austin, and i brushed it off as an "oh well"

well, she calls me about a month after leaving and asks what i think about the PNW and invites me out with just us two, i buy a ticket within an hour and we meet up in portland at the airport for a 10 day getaway.

it was everything it should have been, it was intense for both of us, we drove up the coast to vancouver and just had an amazing fucking time.

shes back in germany now but we facetime daily and talk daily - shes supposed to fly here for my birthday in october ( which seems far-fetched but this whole thing has been far-fetched) and also is in the process of selling everything and moving to america

but uhhh... what exactly do i do with a match like this?

its actually kind of frightening because it seems really easy to fuck up something that could be potentially really big for both of us?

shes the only person ive met just like me, its really bizarre and everyone comments on us when were together - i almost wish i never met someone like that because i was totally fine with fucking tinder girls

i never even felt this way about my ex-wife

its fucking wild

help
>>
>>17465082

It sounds like you want us to talk you out of it but why? There's no such thing as "the one" but finding girls you have a connection with is something that happens once maybe every 2 years. Just go with it, you have no risks. She's the one taking the risks by selling everything and moving to a new country. If she's okay with it then do it.
>>
>>17465082
>soulmate
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>17465082

All I can say is be careful. She might be playing the long con to get visa papers so she can come to murrica.
>>
>>17465087
Can you fake the connection OP described?
>>
>>17465085

mostly because of how retarded the whole thing is, i feel so crazy being so into this person - ive been fucking with multiple tinder girls to try and break my mind from it but i cant

>>17465086
yeah, roll your eyes at it - whatever. the reason i say soulmate is just because of the sheer amount of things that had to fall into place for us meeting
>i had to split up with my ex at the perfect time
>i had to move into this place on a whim
>i had to not be going out of town like i planned the weekend we met
>my friends mom had to talk to the girls on the bus not even going to where we live

the timing for it makes it feel like it was meant to happen

its just sucks meeting a person so perfect for me and then no other girl chalks up to what she is, thats the shitty part i guess

i want to be with her but the only thing we can really do for each other is maintain contact
>>
File: really.jpg (124KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
124KB, 691x680px
>>17465082
>not married to your soulmate

Listen up f a m. Either you married the wrong girl, or you're mentall underage and to lazy to work on your marriage. Maybe even both, who knows.
>>
>>17465087

and no, she has money/resources and doesnt really need help nor would she take help

nothing was faked in this
>>
File: d.jpg (91KB, 566x755px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
91KB, 566x755px
>>17465104

oh i 100% married the wrong girl, we are long done - divorced etc.

she was rich, hot, but just a really shitty person due to those two things lol

pic for interest
>>
File: (You).jpg (4MB, 3732x5052px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
4MB, 3732x5052px
>>17465115
>freckles on chest
>wrong girl

Wooooooo OP you've got a lot of shit to sort out.
>>
How old is the new girl?

How old if your ex-wife now?
>>
>>17465135
29 and 29
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.