[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always try study hard at college , but I can't get any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1448073243207.jpg (27KB, 460x368px)
1448073243207.jpg
27KB, 460x368px
I always try study hard at college , but I can't get any better at my grades. What can I do to get better?
>>
Awfully broad question, what are your study habits
>>
>>17464932
try to write up an assignment a week before it's due, email your teacher/professor with said assignment requesting feedback because you want to attain high mark, feedback given, follow feedback, submit final copy
>>
>>17464932
first thing you need to do is talk to your professors and your advisor about this, not 4chan
>>
Try different study techniques. Maybe you're doing it wrong.

And thought it's not nice, you at least have to consider if you're at your limit
>>
I used to be the same OP

Then I used some flashcard study tool called anki that has some algorithm that helps you remember stuff you're about to forget (and more frequently asks you about stuff you've just learned)

I stuck to remembering the facts and I ended up graduating with a decent grade :>

but then again I was doing a science degree which mostly involved memorisation of facts

If you need to understand the semantics of what you are studying you might need a different learning style. Ask your professors or tutors for help you with this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.