[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, About a walk and a half ago, I ended up constipated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470023018451.jpg (482KB, 500x887px) Image search: [Google]
1470023018451.jpg
482KB, 500x887px
Hey /adv/,

About a walk and a half ago, I ended up constipated with no signs of why. I'd only been able to poop small amounts since then, and I ended up having some minor abdominal pains this morning after not having gone for a few days. I took four senna tablets about 8 hours ago, and my abdomen feels like it's been lightly churning but I can still only go a small amount.

I am being paranoid and assuming I have an intestinal obstruction, but I'm afraid to go to the ER right now. Does anyone have any input or advice for me? Would appreciate it :(
>>
Stay hydrated and eat lots of fiber. Seems to be result of your diet and nothing too serious. Remember this happening to me two years ago and the doctor told me start buying fiber cereal to move the stool along better.
>>
>>17464769
I typically stay really hydrated, but could definitely do better with fiber. Thank you, I'll try and get some in me tonight. Do you think I should wait til tomorrow to go to the doctor or hospital? I'm kind of worried about waiting if it indeed is some sort of blockage.
>>
>>17464777

I wouldn't go to the doctor until a week after you change your diet a little. Then if it is still blocked go to the er then.
>>
Was constipated for 6 days straight once. Was hell. To clarify, that was 6 days after I attempted to go to the toilet and pass a turd.

In my case my chud was too hard to pass. Took lots of fiber and laxatives, things likes dried dates help.

In the end I had to lube my ring piece using my NANS VAGINAL LUBE. Trust me when I say your body will clear it. I've never shat with such intensity before. Even my piss was a high powered stream, I think it scored the porcelain. My belly beast was a clay like colour, kinda brown grey.

But anyway, have fun champion :-)
>>
>>17464760

Have you taken any kinds of drugs/medication?

Have you eaten as much or simply what you are used to?

Have you changed lifestyle abruptly.

As for cures
Drink a can of coffee
Smoke some cigarettes/a cigar
Get some stool loosener that you put directly in your ass. Seriously, it's over the counter and it works.
>>
Medfag here. Six to ten days is generally the point when you need to get checked for a bowel obstruction. Pain is not always searing; there are limited nerves in the bowels, and often injuries and obstructions can't be felt until it's ruptured. I would go to the ER this evening and have them do a scan. Report your pain as much more severe than it is and tell them you haven't defecated at all in ten days. Unfortunately ER doctors are prone to brushing off anything that isn't gushing blood right in front of their eyes and can be horribly obtuse despite the undeniable fact that medical emergencies do not always present as a broken limb or stab wound. It's just plain medical school arrogance, unfortunately I have had to do this several times to get necessary tests done and was able to confirm diagnoses I'd predicted but would not have been able to get tested if I hadn't played it up.
>>
Medschool student here. Six to ten days is generally the point when you need to get checked for a bowel obstruction. Pain is not always searing; there are limited nerves in the bowels, and often injuries and obstructions can't be felt until it's ruptured. I would go to the ER this evening and have them do a scan. Report your pain as much more severe than it is and tell them you haven't defecated at all in ten days. Unfortunately ER doctors are prone to brushing off anything that isn't gushing blood right in front of their eyes and can be horribly obtuse despite the undeniable fact that medical emergencies do not always present as a broken limb or stab wound. It's just plain medical school arrogance, unfortunately I have had to do this several times to get necessary tests done and was able to confirm diagnoses I'd predicted but would not have been able to get tested if I hadn't played it up. I can't tell you how many people go to the E R each year and are sent home, only to later have a heart attack, seizure, organ failure, etc because of the tendency to say 'you're fine' without properly investigating
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.