[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my girlfriend usually picks up my half empty cups off of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (27KB, 426x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 426x347px
>my girlfriend usually picks up my half empty cups off of my dresser while I'm sleeping
>a few days ago she went on vacation for a week
>I went too sleep with a half emty bottle of cool aid and a emty Pepsi bottle on my dresser
>I woke up and they were gone
>my girlfriend wasn't home, and no one else had been in the house
>me being paranoid, I tore the whole place apart looking for an intruder
>I moved the shelf in my living room, and there was a hole big enough for someone too crawl through in the wall
>I looked in it
>I saw many empty Pepsi bottles, surge bottles, water bottles, and basically any other drink that I like
>I also say various candy wrappers and chip bags
Should I call the cops? I'm seriously fucking scared that there is someone living in my house. I'm sure some of you will think this is fake, but it's not. Please help me.
>>
File: 1455472875531.jpg (245KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1455472875531.jpg
245KB, 2048x1366px
Weasels like stealing objects and hiding in holes. Could your gf actually be a weasel?
>>
>>17464673
Call the cops.
>>
>>17464677
My girlfriend wasn't home when this took place.
>>
Buy a night camera and install it in your place. Could be anime or something.

Clearly whatever it is, it didn't kill you and so make sure you have evidence.
>>
Call the cops, there is someone else inside your house.
>>
>>17464673
I believe you got a house nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c
>>
show us pics of the hole
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>17464677
kek
>>
>>17464673
do u take recreational drugs? did u check ur garbage? if no to both then i would install a camera. also make sure ur doors are locked and check with a weapon in cabinets and places where people can hide. (white people i know)
>>
>>17464744
LMFAO
>>
Who you gonna call, OP?
>>
As a previous poster said, you have a house nigga. You need to have a contractor come over in the daytime and check everything out, then seal the hole. It's not an animal: if an animal had dragged it off the Pepsi would have spilled it's some psycho person. Really you are NOT being paranoid there are some crazy niggers out there do not sleep in your house alone again until you deal with this. Set up a camera and leave for a night before investigating the hole
>>
>>17465041
this, OP. There's probably some crazy psycho involved. By all means you shoould be alarmed.
>>
>>17464673
Still waiting for OP to deliver pics
>>
>OP thinks nice gf's been picking stuff up
>TURNS OUT IT'S THE FAIRY GOD WEASEL
>>
>installing a camera
>not staying up, taped to the ceiling
ayyy lmao OP gonna get killed
>>
You might have a raccoon problem actually.
>>
>>17465041
>>17465071
You guys are seriously underestimating how some animals understand that they leave ''evidence'' raccoons and the like are smart and nimble as fuck if they think it depends on life and death.
>>
>>17464673
Obvious fake is obvious. Are you sure your gf was the one originally moving your stuff.
>>
I think we need a picture to actually believe you, OP or this thread is dead
>>
>>17465006
I do occasionally smoke weed, but I don't think that would fuck me up enough for me too think there are niggers hiding in my walls.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.