[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i rock my gfs pussy with my dick pretty good. any advice on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sex teacher 17.jpg (25KB, 276x356px) Image search: [Google]
sex teacher 17.jpg
25KB, 276x356px
i rock my gfs pussy with my dick pretty good.

any advice on how to really REALLY blow her mind? Whats the first thing that comes to mind when you think of how to really give her a good dicking?
>>
Slaps, light joking, deeply stare at her when fucking and don't get her off until she is begging for the dick then really giving it her.
>>
>>17464566
Just look her right in the eye, and seductively say "you sexy female, I'm going to pump my cummies right into your junk with my peener until you don't want me to anymore".

Totally sploosh. Does it for me every time.
>>
>>17464566
>any advice on how to really REALLY blow her mind?
Shotgun shells.
>>
Choke her and be rough
>>
>>17464632
im gonna try this. that should turn her one pretty hard.

>>17464591
shes too sensitive for slapping. i never understood why id want to slap her while fucking her. it doesnt make any sense. and when im giving it to her hard, shes generally on her belly.
>>
>>17464566
>i rock my gfs pussy with my dick pretty good.
Not as good as her ex-bf did tho
>>
>>17464649
Reach under and rub her belly while you're fucking her. Tell her that bitches love tummy rubs.
>>
>>17464704
Kek

>>17464566
Obviously depends on her.
I can tell you What I like.
>Missionary
Her legs on your shoulders. Rubbing clit. Pinning her hands down to the bed. Staring into her eyes. Biting her neck/shoulder/earlobes.
>Doggy
Spanking. Making her fuck herself on your cock. Pulling her hair. Pinning her face down to the mattress. Hold her Hands behind her back.
If she is open to anal, a finger in the ass while doggy.
>blowjobs
Actually making noises and telling her you're enjoying it does most of the job. Pushing her down. Moving hair to the side so She can look into your eyes. Playing with her hair.

In general I like when he asks me go clean After he comes.
>>
>>17464680
lolol no, im literally the best dick shes ever had. Her favorite position used to be missionary, and she didnt want to do ANYTHING else. I fucked her sideways proneobono, and now she has multiple, multiple orgasms. everytime we fuck shes red in the face and her heart is racing as fast as mine, and she literally doesnt even do anything. she loves my dick. because you cant fake a good heart pounding orgasm, over and over again.

>>17464704
this actually seems like it might be a good idea. i could push her up into me from below. I know its silly, but bitches do love belly rubs.

>>17464740
im gonna take it you're not into cuckold shit, and you meant She in that last sentence. But yeah, she walks over to me and tells me to clean her up too. I love it.

Im going to try the legs on my shoulders, but im not sure that it'll be comfortable for her. Should i lean forward all the way, or should i stay more upright so i dont crush her? Im getting her into anal, but ill save the finger in the butt for another day. so far ive only rubbed my head on her anus, and she accidentally admitted that it felt good. Game on.
>>
>>17464793
Nah, I am a girl. I clean up after my man comes.

Legs on the shoulders... He either leans on me or stays straight, he's not so heavy that he crushes my legs.
>>
>>17464591
This. Or at least the last part. Teasing really gets a girl off. Delayed gratification or something. Get her close then back off, get her close then back off, let her beg a bit then let her have it. I'm no player but its worked well on the women I've slept with.

Also, and I think this can go both ways, if you play a long foreplay game you'll get some good results. You want her horny as hell without taking her clothes off and you want her like that all day til you fuck. How you do that is up to you
>>
>>17464591
Good God. THIS.
>>
>>17464566
hold off on sex for 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>17464566

TAKE CONTROL. Physically. That doesn't mean "don't listen when she says no," it just means you should literally move her body around into whatever position you like. A good proper fuck always includes more than one position, even better if it includes more than one piece of furniture. Treat her like your plaything. Pull her hair and smack her ass, whisper in her ear that she's your little slut. Stuff like that. I find that attitude and behavior are much more important than specific sex acts
>>
>>17465049
can girl confirm this?!

the problem with my girl is that im always in control, she doesnt take the lead ever. should i just accept that she is sub and i need to take my role as dom? I want her to ride me like a pony, but i fear she never will.
>>
>>17464566
Rape fantasy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.