[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help guise My gf was sexually assaulted by her hick cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1469570435168.png (209KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469570435168.png
209KB, 320x300px
I need help guise
My gf was sexually assaulted by her hick cousin a few years ago. Under the state's law it happened in, sex crimes against any person under the age of 16 has no limit. I want her to report the fucker to the police, get a trial started, since her shit parents didn't do anything, since her dad is a hick himself, he didn't think it to be a big deal. What do? She doesn't wanna do anything, and it's out of pure laziness. Do I go behind her back? Do I pressure her? Do I buy a gun and shoot the fucker myself?
>Inb4 kys
>>
If you have proof everything could work out your way
>>
>>17464429
Girls pull this shit all the time. They say they were sexual assualted so you shower them with princess attention. But they always have an excuse why not to report the crime despite the fact that if they just say rape or sexual assault the dudes in jail for 48 hours and cops will believe anything she says.

Just ignore it. Even if she was assaulted you need to respect yourself enough do what needs to be done.
>>
Yes because a girl who was actually sexually assaulted wouldn't go to the law immediately. Fucking cunt is lying trying to get attention.
>>
>>17464439
Thats the thing, her brothers and her parents knew about it and did nothing. Not one detail is missing or wrong
>>
>>17464443
She was fucking 12 you dimwit. She was scared. Kys
>>
>>17464445
don't be a sucker bro.

Girls cry wolf a fucking lot. Any normal woman would go to the cops.
>>
>>17464451
How about a 12-year old? She was TWELVE when this happened. TWELVE.
>>
>>17464449

Fucking idiot. Why would a women who was formerly sexually assaulted be lazy when the chance to do something about it springs up?

>Durr she was 12 faggot

Is not an answer you dumbfuck.
>>
Ok op here I asked her more about it and she had this to say..

"The reason I don't do anything because I don't want the attention when other people have had much worse"
>>
>>17464483
Also "The people who have much worse need that attention, they need justice, what happened to me was just an idiot being stupid. Am I saying it's not a big deal because that's what I've been conditioned to think by my parents? Definitely yeah."
>>
>>17464483
yup she is bullshitting you.
>>
>>17464429
There is almost no chance anything would happen to him at this point. Just no real evidence.

Drop it. You'd be digging old bad memories for nothing.
>>
>>17464488
>>17464483

>please drop this and don't look any deeper into my lies.
>>
>>17464491
Should I fight an invisible war? Like find out where he lives, his full name, and fuck with him?
>>
>>17464483

This is what happened.

>be 12 year old girl
>horny as fuck but society won't let me be satisfied
>beg 16 year old cousin for cock
>turned down because muh jail
>eventually turned to the dark side, fuck her
>she feels guilty now and a little sore
>makes up story to assuage her own guilt

So if she was assaulted "a few years ago" at age 12, then she's at least 14, more like 15?

Oh I get it. You fucked a 12 year old and are going to figure out what happens if someone finds out. Why didn't you just say so? Yes, someone might come after you with their shotgun. Yes, it's your own fault. No, don't do it again.
>>
>>17464505
Okay, so he was 28, and guess what, omg you figured it out!
>Underage b&!1!1!1!
Fuck off. Seriously kys. Her parents are garbage and they like to say she makes things up. We're both underage so don't bother throwing the pedo meme at me
>>
>>17464497
No. Drop it. Acting like a psycho.
>>
If you have physical evidence, press on.

If all you have is He Said/She Said, then don't waste anybody's time.

Yeah it sucks, but some times the bad guys win, and that's just the way it is.
>>
>>17464429

How df did this convo come up about the assault, leave it be anon, its her prob not yours.
>>
>>17464516

Defending his little whore of a girlfriend who doesn't do anything when her boyfriend is trying to get her rapist in prison. You truly are the most pathetic person I ever seen. Hop off a bridge and do the world a favour.
>>
So OP, is she was twelve and this happened a few years ago, how old is she then? And how old are you?
You pedophillic piece of shit
>>
>>17464429
>She doesn't wanna do anything, and it's out of pure laziness. Do I go behind her back? Do I pressure her? Do I buy a gun and shoot the fucker myself?

Having cared about a couple of girls who've been raped (including both my first love, and my current girlfriend):

You're going at this wrong and being entirely egocentric.

You =/= Girlfriend.

Yeah, I get it, you're pissed off. It sucks shit happened to her. It probably scared her in a way. It's all pissing you off. I've been there (multiple times in fact--and I still don't know what the fuck I'd do if I ever actually met my gf's father....) But you don't own her.

She's her own individual and you've got no right to own or control her life.

It's fine to care about her, and be concerned, but if she's moved on and is living her life to her best ability, you've got absolutely ZERO right to hold her back and undo all the effort she's struggled to move on from.

Make her feel loved, make her cared for, make her feel live you've got her back, but don't undermine any efforts she's made to move forward with her life.

She's not DEFINED by one event that took place years ago, so don't treat her like she is. She is not a rape victim, she is a human being trying to move on on from some past baggage (which most of us are), and she is defined by the dreams, aspirations, and choices she makes, not the negative shit--that happened probably a decade ago-- that she's tried to put behind her.

Should she do something about it? Probably.
But YOU are her boyfriend, and your role is to support her in her decisions, not undermine them and try to make her feel like shit until she decides to do what you want because it sates YOUR rage over something that happened to her.

If the best thing for her is to just leave it in the past and move on, and all bringing it up does is wreck that progress, why the fuck should she do that?
>>
>>17464453

You talk as if that is much. Aren't you 15 now? This shit was only 3 years ago. Barely.

Fuck off and stay a cuck with your whore girlfriend until she sues you for rape or gets "raped" by another dude.

>>17464483

What attention? Much worse? So she liked it? Holu fucking shit, she is bullshitting so much.

I bet if you tried to go after the fucker (lol literally) she would protect him. Who knows, she might want another hick dicking.
>>
>>17464516

Any proof she is NOT making things up?
>>
>>17464705
>We're both fifteen you illiterate peice of shit. She's 2 months older than me, but both underage b&, lern2read

Oh, never mind. >>17464810

Assumed you were older because you mentioned statue of limitations.

I doubt 50% of what I said matters to you with teenage emotional rage.

Go rage. like an overemotional teenager instead of feeling common sense and emotional then because I guess that's your job.

I should amend what I said thought to say, if she's 15, of course she's scared. She SHOULD go to the police, but more important is she does shit so she can put this shit behind her.

MUCH more important than her going to see the police, is that she should probably see and talk to someone someone professionally about what happened so she can move on while this shit is still relatively fresh.

Hell, even your school councilor is better than nothing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.