[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go skydiving and diving >never felt fear >3.8 GPA >never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 3063phk.png (10KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
3063phk.png
10KB, 550x550px
>go skydiving and diving
>never felt fear
>3.8 GPA
>never excited before writing an exam
>see cute girl
>want to talk to her
>FULL PANIC MODE
>cant think straight
>dont know what to say
>1000 ifs and whats aa re running trough my head
>she leaves
>feeling stupid
>make up lame ass excuses why it was right not talking to her

why am i such a beta cuck when it comes to girls? I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend. I also hate parties so its kinda hard for me to talk to a girl in an "easy situation".

How to get qt3.14?
>>
Why did you include your gpa in your story you autist? What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>17464428
Just go to parties faggot. No one has to know you don't like them and it's 10000% harder otherwise.

Other than that, join a hobby, do interesting things, grils are bound to be there. If you want to get grils you can't act all high and mighty even though you're some virgin cuck.

It's the sad truth lad. Get gud and good luck. You're obviously smart and interesting in SOMETHING.
>>
>>17464447
Also, if you're 25, you're probably well out of undergrad so all the easy ways to meet people in college are essentially gone. So, I reiterate my party idea. GO TO THEM!!! Just tag along with any chad friends you have.
>>
Essentially OP, you have a fear of judgement and rejection due to a lack of self confidence and esteem. You can only gain self confidence and esteem through seeing yourself as attractive, and the only real way to do this is to ask out girls

It's hell, and there's no way out. That said I'm very depressed so maybe you shouldn't listen to me
>>
Drink alcohol, it's a social lube.
>>
>>17464437
More information is better. It makes a story more interesting.

>>17464450
I finished my bachelors degree just a few month ago and am currently doing my master.

I thought getting about a part time job? I hope this doesnt sound to autistic but im living with my parents and my government pays good money if you are studying so im not into this whole working/social thing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.