[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 21 days have passed I still have feelings for her deep down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: PSX_20160815_131349.jpg (401KB, 1026x1464px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160815_131349.jpg
401KB, 1026x1464px
The 21 days have passed I still have feelings for her deep down but I have also been happier. Should I message her?
>>
>>17464247
>But when you catch yourself thinking about me or feel the urge of talking to me, just get a piece of paper and write it down. After 21 days burn the papers and re asses your feelings for me
>re asses
Mild kek
But yeah, what the fuck is this? Are you trying to summon Chad the Incubus for her? What did you do to make her give you an instruction manual of weird shit to accomplish? Are you both from /x/ or something? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>17464311
Friends for 6 years was in love with her for 3 of those 6 years we had a thing in high school. Told her my true feeling for her and she just walked away 2 days later she texts me that. The 21 days have passed.
>>
>>17464321
The friend zone is forever, not 21 days.
>>
>>17464321
Tell her you still have feelings for her, if she rejects you again call her out for not being straight with you straight away and wasting your time with this nonsense.
>>
>>17464325
Don't think I can be friends with her anymore since I still have these feelings. But I woke up the today and she wasn't the first thing I thought about so that was cool.
>>
>>17464327
Nah no need to be salty just needs to move on
>>
>>17464247
>Should I message her?
No.

You are undoubtedly happier for having once had her in your life, but eventually things got toxic, and your feelings became unhealthy. This is why you are also happier for not having her in your life anymore. Let her go.
>>
>>17464325
>The friend zone is forever, not 21 days.
This isn't the friendzone. This is the gentlest "I'm not comfortable being around you anymore" that I've ever seen.
>>
What the fuck. Do you have romantic feeling for her or not?
>>
>>17464321
Alright, there's a lot of strange things going on between you two. You say you've had feelings for her for a while, yet you claim to have been happier during the 21 days without her. Also:
>I've been holding these feelings in for 3 years, if I were to tell you that, you would have been even more mad at me
That raises some red flags. Are you saying she knows you like her, and is angry of the idea of you having feelings for her? If that's the case, I don't think she's worth the trouble. Invest your feelings elsewhere because it looks to me like she has zero interest in going out with you, even with those 6 years of friendship. A girl would know a lot earlier if she has feelings for someone. Don't mean to be blunt, but you'd be wasting your energy.

Another thing. Do yourself a favor and work on your self esteem and confidence. Exercise, eat healthier, go out for a walk, read a good book, etc. Do things for yourself that you want to do without worrying about other people. Based on your posts, it sounds like you do whatever people tell you to do. Just start doing things for yourself.
>>
>>17464247

Don't entertain women's long texts, if you would of just type "k", you prob would of had a chance with her lol. That whole text she wrote is a huge insult.
>>
>>17464364
I've been happier after the 21 days during them I was really depressed. But things seem to be better now I got a job college starts on the 20th and I've been going to the gym. I still have feeling for this girl but my life is somewhat better now. Positive she knew I liked her made it very clear during those last 3 years. But thank you anon I appreciate you
>>
>>17464247
Nice pasta.
>>
Is this a new meme? I swear I've seen this exact text before.
>>
>>17465098
Not a pasta bro that's what she texted me
>>
>>17465106
I don't think so, but I do remember the original post.
>>
>>17465113
Yeah I posted it and said I'll check in after the 21 days
>>
File: 1471026065207.jpg (41KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
1471026065207.jpg
41KB, 599x577px
>>17465113
>>17465110
>>17465106

Well fuck my ass and call me Charley /adv/ finally didn't fall for a bait thread
>>
>>17465117
Charley
Now that that's done, there's only one thing left...
>>
>>17465128
please, my ass is sensitive after an 8 hour drive home
>>
>>17465117
Not bait trip fag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.