[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short I asked my gf if she would peg me and now she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Long story short I asked my gf if she would peg me and now she thinks I'm a closet homosex when I'm not what do I do I think I freaked her out a bit she isn't replying to texts as she normally does etc
>>
>>17464168

wait it out. if she comes around you talk about it and explain. you cant force her to understand
>>
find a new gf who isn't such a fucking normie
>>
>>17464176
Yeah for ex if were texting she'll just give shotty uninterested responses and jump to "dinner with family" or "watching movie with family" and it only started happening after I brought it up. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
>>
>>17464168
Just relax, she will eventually realize that you opened up to her what you like and she has to respect that.
It was the same for me.
>tell her i would like to tell her what a kind of kink i have in mind.
>her response: well okay aslong as you don't want to be fucked by a strap on.
>_>
Fast forward a few months with the same girl.
>she's into the idea but a little bit hesitant but decided to try it on her own, well after i got over it and told her that i like it.
>>
>>17464168
meh, she is a bitch. girl i am dating said she would play with my ass and she was cool about it. she likes anal herself though so i suppose she couldn't of exactly called it weird. i guess you should explain to her that the male g spot is in the ass. how did you say it to your gf? to my girl i was kinda like "i wonder what anal feels like for a girl" and the convo went from there
>>
>>17464191
You shouldn't put up with this passive-aggressive behaviour. Demand that she tell you what's wrong, and if she says it's the pegging thing, say that it's OK if she doesn't want to do it but you're not ashamed of expressing your desires.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.