[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any cell phone apps, or websites, or anything for making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pwTfcfJ.jpg (332KB, 720x818px) Image search: [Google]
pwTfcfJ.jpg
332KB, 720x818px
Are there any cell phone apps, or websites, or anything for making friends?

Like "I want to go to the beach right now, find people in the area who also want to go"?
>>
Please respond, I'm so lonely I'm going insane.
>>
I think tinder could work but state that it's just platonic relations you are looking for. I have heard of one called meetups, but I don't know too much about it. There are also just good old fashioned singles clubs that plan monthly events.
>>
>>17464125
Learn to enjoy stuff by yourself, a few years ago I decided that my friends wanting or not to do stuff shouldnt dictate if I do stuff or not, the philosophy is never do nothing with other people you wouldnt do by yourself(there are obviously exceptions but not as many as youd think)
>>
Craigslist?
>>
>>17464154

meetups is great but its more specific than just 'i wanna go to the beach.'

its great though. ive used it for dodgeball, anime parties, horror movie meetups, a 1940s themed swing party, nudist hikes and trips to the beach, starting yoga soon
>>
>>17464154
>>17464172
>>17464157
I live in a small town and there's nothing local for me on Meetup except for a few things I have no interest in. (Like scrabble groups and Mom meetups.)
>>
>>17464226
Dude, just go to the beach and enjoy yourself, why do you need other people as an excuse to leave your computer for one day?
>>
>>17464232
I do stuff alone all the time, you're probably some faggot who thinks you have no "friends" yet you have coworkers or acquaintances to talk to. I have no one.
>>
>>17464226

thats a bummer. you'll have to try and make friends the old fashioned way but you gotta be out going. try things even if you have 'no interest' just to give it a try.

and when you connect invite those people to hang out regularly.
>>
>>17464235
No, I have a ton of friends, just back then lots of them had incompatible schedules or interests so instead of spending the summer indoors I went for hikes and to the beach
>>
>>17464250
I also was feeling very dependent on others to be able to do stuff so I forced myself to couteract that.
Well sorry if this advice isnt for you, it sure helped me back then, i have no knowledge on such apps, good luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.