[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a 14 year old girl likes me and im 18 >she looks 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image_2.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw a 14 year old girl likes me and im 18
>she looks 16 though which is when youre allowed to have sex
>im 18

WTF DO I DO
>>
Don't do anything. Leave her alone. She's a child.
>>
>>17463593

At the bare minimum wait until she is 16. Preferably find someone your own age or older. Teenagers are annoying, inexperienced and stupid. I don't get how any grown person can be mentally attracted to them.
>>
>>17463593
What's the difference between a 14yo and a washing machine?

When you dump your load in a machine machine, it doesn't walk around talking about it for 3 weeks.
>>
>>17463606
When you dump your load in a washing machine you don't get arrested, charged with rape of a minor, have all your computer equipment taken away and forensically examined, get ostracised from your friends, destroy your families reputation, end up in local newspapers, go on sex offenders register for several years, get a criminal record, destroy your career or potential career.

Yeah, I think I'd rather stick my wang in a washing machine on spin cycle.
>>
>>17463593
cant believe youre even considering doing anything.

D O N O T D O I T
>>
>>17463593
Don't do it whatsoever unless felonies don't bother you
>>
>>17463593
I guarantee it's not worth it. Don't fuck your life up over this.
>>
Does she know where you live or what your real name is???
>>
>>17463593
>but she looks 16
That doesn't make any difference. Look at her 14 year old friends and classmates and understand that she is the same as them, just in a slightly different package.

>you can have sex at 16
That age was not chosen for those laws based on how people LOOK at that age.
>>
>>17463593

What jurisdiction?

The reality is you could probably marry her right now with parental consent. Go get married!
>>
>>17464503

PEDO GTFO

MODS
MODS
MODS
>>
>>17464503
I'm a bit more neutral about debating whether its okay for an 18 year old to fuck a 14 year old from a strictly moral standpoint.

But as far as practical advice goes, it is a dangerous social taboo and there are laws in place with serious penalties if you get caught committing it, and it is easy to get caught. It can very much fuck up your life forever and there is no way a little jailbait pussy is worth that kind of risk.
>>
Dude that is so illegal, you could get charged with so many things
>>
>>17463593
Don't sleep with her. Sex is never worth going to jail.
>>
Don't have sex with anyone under 18 if you're 18+. All it takes is for the girl or her mother to get pissed at you and you wind up being charged with either rape or "inappropriate contact with a minor" depending on the state you're in.
>>
>>17463599
>>17463603
T h i s
>>
morality is literally a human construction

it's not right or wrong to do literally anything

that being said

make sure you don't get caught

risk vs reward

also make sure you won't feel guilty...

ive made some mistakes...
>>
>>17465570

I wonder how many katanas and Richard Dawkins books you own
>>
>>17465581
0 and 0

im an edgelord though

i threw in the ellipsises to sound extra autistic

also idgaf right now in a bad mood
>>
>>17463593
OK, let's presume you fuck her and she keeps her mouth shut. For the moment...

In the UK there's a thing going on since a guy called Jimmy Saville. Rape allegations going back twenty and thirty years are being prosecuted. Guys in their 50's and 60's are going to prison for things they did decades ago. Imagine this hanging over your life for thirty or forty years. You make some money then she pops out of the woodwork to bleed you dry after she sues you. She ends up divorced with kids and sees a therapist, trust me, the therapist will blame every life problem on you 'raping' her. She'll sue you. If you have a family you will be required to leave the family home because you'll be a danger to minors. Your wife will divorce you to save face publicly.

You will be looking over your shoulder until the day you die. It's seriously not worth it.
>>
>>17463593
Don't do it. It's not worth it and other chicks will be into you later I guarantee it.
>>
>>17465570
He will get caught retard.
>>
Don't do it bro. You're playing with fire. Don't fuck around with J B. It's better to find a girl your own age. S'what I'm doing. I want an equal not an inferior.
>>
>>17463593
Leave her alone. She's a child and you'll fuck up her life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.