[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people make time for > Work > School > Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: chicken-nuggets.jpg (147KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-nuggets.jpg
147KB, 1024x750px
How do people make time for

> Work
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Relationships
> Hobbies
> Fitness
> Things they enjoy

And still be proficient at all of them?
>>
Option 1: don't use the internet
Option 2: choose 5
>>
>>17463431
By devoting full energy to maybe a third of them all the time and keeping the rest on automatic pilot, bringing them to the fore in rotation.
>>
>>17463431

> Work
stay at home dad
> School
finished forever ago
> Friends
not a big deal to me
> Family
with my kids 70% of the time
> Relationships
monthly dates, always be ready for sexy time
> Hobbies
before bed or while kids nap
> Fitness
go for walk with kids
> Things they enjoy
If you live your life the way you wan this is a moot point.
>>
it's tough, but balance. Balance and combining those things.

>tfw you make friends with people at work, and all go out to do a fitness-related hobby you enjoy, bring your gf and cousin along

not always that easy, but you know - do it when you can
>>
On average an adult is awake for 17 hours in single day.

An average of 8.4 of those are spent at work.

That leaves you 8.6 for the rest of your shit.

A good tip is to combined things together.

Example, you can do fitness with friends, partners, family and a combantion of the three.
>>
>>17464431
This.

After school. life is pretty much just family, relationship, hobbies. work.
>>
You schedule and time manage.

Much like when you were at school, you had a time for dinner, a time for sports, a recess for friends but now as an adult you have to write your own.
>>
>>17463443

yep off the Internet is the big one.
>>
>>17464577
Unless he's searching for job, but let's be honest, that will just branch down to fucking around 8 times out of 10
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.