/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, First post ever! > Be me 18 year old male. >Studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/,
First post ever!
> Be me 18 year old male.
>Studying math and programming.
> For 2 weeks straight super motivated, waking up at 6 am yoga for 1 hour, eating, 30 min of youtube/4chan/reddit what not, 6 hours learning and ENJOYING it, goes to gym comes home eats watches movie or reads a book goes to bed at 11 pm.
> Boom wake up this week in depression, I was sure it was just something small, took Sunday off played video games.
> Wake up this morning still in depression.
>No fucking what I can do! I feel lost I want to learn but im just sitting hear listening to great music and browsing the web and staring at the wall.
> I have a super strong urge to get back to learning but my brain is just saying to me to keep chilling! I feel like I have to control over myself, no idea how to explain it better then that.
>>
If it become real serious problem try visiting a therapist. He might put you on some antidepressants that could make really unmotivated so be careful on which antidepressants you choose.
>>
>>17463335
Fuck man! You think this could be actual clinical depression?
Im scared to go on drugs dont want to fuck myself up, my mom suffers from depression so maybe....
>>
Start jogging. It works for me because I used to have the same problem while in college. It is a hassle so I used to always carry spare clothes to change and bag to carry my clean clothes. The runners high and the nice clean feeling after a shower makes me want to be focused. In fact I feel a lot better after my jog even when I felt like shit.
>>
Also stay strong my friend no matter how life might seem shitty for you, it is just temporarily.
>>
>>17463340
Well I never said it was clinical I just said if it becomes a serious issue. But if your mom deals with depression then you could have clinic depression. Like I said before try visiting a therapist he knows more about depression than anyone else on 4chan combined.
>>
>>17463342
LOL funny that you say that, I jog a lot, in high school used to run 2 half marathons a week.
I run 5-10k at the gym every day due to lack of time.
But am planning to run a marathon after this semester.
And it did help with my depression during high school.
>>
>>17463348
OK, I will see if I have the courage to do that. Its super hard for me to open myself up to people. And when I do I end up lying about what I dont want them to know.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.