[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is blaming me for something I didn't do and there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: th (5).jpg (12KB, 182x176px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
12KB, 182x176px
My friend is blaming me for something I didn't do and there ain't nothing I hate more than being falsely accused, and that would be fine if he wasn't threatening me as well. I honestly belive that if I saw him and he said anything to me about it, that I wouldnt be able to stop myself from beating his ass and I don't know what to do, I don't want to ruin a friendship or hurt someone.
>>
>>17462842
What is he accusing you of? Can you talk to your mutual friends about it?
>>
>>17462850
>>17462850
He's saying I put his girlfriends kik on a thread on /b/ so people would send her dick pics
I've already talked to my other friends in the same fucking group chat that he's in. No one knows who put her name on there
>>
>just 13 year old things
>>
>>17462858
Fuck I wish I was 13 again, I ain't had to deal with this shit back then
>>
>>17462856
Someone's fucking with you man. Someone in the group told your friend that you put his girlfriend's name on kik.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me OP? How much of a beta do you need to be?

"Hey man I'm not playing this game and Ima be real quick with you. I didn't do it. Take it however you want. Shut the fuck up and bother someone else with this shit. If you don't trust me just fuck off."
>>
Tell your friend you didn't do it and leave it at that.
If he doesn't want to believe you then fuck him, you can't do anything to change that.
No evidence means you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>17462899
Its hard to be assertive when ure 13
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.