[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I confront my recent ex gf about lying to me when we first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (129KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 750x1331px
Should I confront my recent ex gf about lying to me when we first started dating?
I'm new in town and didn't really scope her out when we first started dating, but after I broke up with her I learned that she lied to me about a few different things.
I found out that she was a homie hopper in a pretty big group of guy friends, that she cheated on some of them, and that she has been going on and off with an abusive ex-bf from high school.
She told me many different things and acted like a huge victim.
We'd only been dating a bit over 2 months but I started seeing red flags and broke up with her just a few days ago
>>
How is it going to affect you?
>>
>>17462777
What a gross woman.

Also, sad waste of 7s.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 750x1331px
Pic related
>>
>>17462777
What a waste of trips you faggot. Why would you even bother, is your life that mundane that you have to try to start drama with somone you aren't even with anymore?
>>
>>17462791
>coloured hair
>fucked Cleopatra haircut
>nose piercing
>looks like a junkie

Got what you deserved for ignoring the red flags desu.
>>
>>17462795
basically this. what would you hope to accomplish by confronting her, OP? to make her feel bad or something? doesn't sound like she has a lot of shame. and if by some chance she does actually feel bad about being the town bicycle, shitting on her isn't going to help.

absolute best case scenario, you confront her, she feels a little worse about herself for an hour or two, and you feel a little better for an hour or two. worst case scenario, she runs crying to one of her fuccbois, maybe even the abusive one, and he comes to your house and kicks your ass.
>>
>>17462796
also
>kingdom hearts shirt
>based on this, 90% chance of being a yaoi fangirl
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.