[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be a pretty gross thread, so if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sweat.jpg (34KB, 520x318px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
34KB, 520x318px
This is going to be a pretty gross thread, so if you're not up for that, please just move on.

I've always been a pretty sweaty person. I don't stink, and I generally have good hygiene, but I just sweat a lot. The girl I'm with now has also always had the same issue. It works out pretty well because neither of us are put off by the fact that the other is always wet.

The only point where this becomes a real problem is when we sleep together. Either one of us sleeping in a bed alone leaves a wet spot outlining our entire body on the bed. Both of us together through, and we'll soak through blankets, pillows, and leave little pools in the sheets because the moisture can't get through the mattress protector.

When it's just one of us, the bed dries out during the day, and it's no big deal. Both together though, and things just stay wet. It's to the point where we've had to throw out about a dozen pillows and a blanket because they mold.

Is there anything we can do about this, without being separate? One obvious answer is to sleep in separate beds, but we really like being together.
>>
Check with a doctor on that anon. I'm pretty sure they can use botox injections in certain parts of the body so if that's something you'd be willing to try it might be worth it.
>>
>>17462377
There's a pretty good chance doctors won't be able to sort that stuff out.

What about just washing your sheets/pillowcases every day? Would that be a viable solution?
>>
>tfw no sweaty gf to lick sweat off of

you're living the dream OP
>>
>>17462436
It's not the sheets & pillow cases that are the problem. Those dry naturally. It's pillows and fluffy blankets that soak through, and hold on to it.
>>
throwing some suggestions out there, idk if any of them will help, and feel free to disregard any that you are already doing:

put a folded towel inside the pillowcase on the side your head rests on, then take it out in the morning and hang it up/throw it in the laundry/whatever

find more breathable blankets - idk what kind of blankets you're using, but if you're using a duvet or comforter, you probably shouldn't, just use a light thermal blanket or something

get mildew-resistant pillows

run a fan or dehumidifier in the bedroom during the day to dry the air out faster

if you make the bed in the morning, don't

the botox thing that the other anon mentioned might be worth looking into, at least ask about it
>>
>the moisture can't get through the mattress protector.

isn't the mattress supposed to take in moisture, then dry out again? Silly Americans.
>>
>>17462914
where do you live? I want to know so if I ever visit there, I can bring my own mattress instead of wondering if it dried out adequately or if it still has sweat/jizz/whatever soaked into it.
>>
File: mammoth-mattress-airflow.jpg (122KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mammoth-mattress-airflow.jpg
122KB, 800x500px
>>17463053

Europe.
Just don't put the mattress directly on the floor like a savage.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.