[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accepted to an Ivy, and I'm interested in joining the entertainment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gats.jpg (213KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gats.jpg
213KB, 1600x900px
Accepted to an Ivy, and I'm interested in joining the entertainment industry. Is it worth to major in something like music/film.etc. just for the connections or no?
>>
>>17462167
>just for the connections

Depends on how talented/lnowledgeable you are. For example, why is the picture in your post so appealing? If you can't answer that, than you should seriously consider studying film.
>>
>>17462301

>why is the picture in your post so appealing

lol thats leondardo decraprio he starred in the titanic one of the greatest films of all time????
>>
>>17462167
... you're going to meet fantastic connections no matter what you major in at an ivy. the better the ivy, the better the connections though. which one are you going to?
>>
>>17462351
Yes, but you should be able to explain things about it and pick out specific concepts that make it a good shot, like the color balance and the actors posture.
>>
>>17462379
major in business.
>>
>>17462389

because he got in sexietsts men of 2015? also flowers are there and flowers are pretty?
>>
>>17462301
Yes, I'm aware that I should actually have an interest if I'm majoring in that, I do have a passion for music and film. >>17462351
Stop trying to be me faggot

>>17462379
This is true, but I don't want to fuck myself over. I'm off to Cornell, so it's not exactly an amazing school for the arts but it's still a great school. Just not sure how reliable the connections are going to be
>>17462400
Yeah, that was my original plan.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.