[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf do you do when someone asks for an explanation of something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
Wtf do you do when someone asks for an explanation of something and then doesn't let you explain it?

I always get interrupted when I try to explain things to pretty much anyone and they won't listen.

If I try to take my time and do a shorter explanation it has to be rehearsed and routine. Otherwise I take too long to come up with a shorter more concise answer to things.

A lot of questions I get are "how does__ work?" Or "what do you plan on doing for___?" It's not always at work, at home, and with relationships too.
>>
walk away when they interrupt you.
when they ask why, be honest.
>>
>>17462170
I really should.

It just fucking hurts the most when you'd think someone would know better does it.

Today just wore me out, I guess.
>>
>>17462151
What kind of stupid question is that?
You explain it, only explain the essentials needed to understand it though and if they don't listen call them out for it.
Not listening to what others say is pretty rude imo, so I would just ask if they don't give a fuck about what I have to say or why they interrupt ignore me.

Try to get to the point real quick though, cause I personally hate it if people go on forever without telling me what they initially wanted to.
For example my mother tends to add unnecessary information while explaining things so I often just tell her to get to the point already.
>>
if someone cuts you off, either tell them to shut the fuck up until you finish talking or end the conversation
>>
>>17462151

Oh these people are so fun to screw with.

Just mirror what they do. The next thing you know they're in love with you and eating out of the palm of your hand because you are so much like them.

Don't tell them anything. No one pays attention to words, only actions.

Give it a shot. It'll be fun.
>>
>>17462446
Ha, that's fucking hilarious advice. I'll keep that in mind. That really made my night.

>>17462437
I try to get to the point where I can. Usually I come off as a condescending asshole when I do.

Some people need the cushion but I'm bad at balancing it.
>>
>>17462446
Solid advice. I was in the same situation as OP and since then I stopped get ignored by basically everyone :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.