[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to handle my intj friend, she is way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 125x122px
What's the best way to handle my intj friend, she is way too damn insensitive and always thinks she is fucking right about everything. I'm an infp if that tells you anything. It makes me think less of myself the way she acts and belittles me.
>>
if she belittles you she either isn't your friend or doesn't know because you haven't told her
>>
>>17462035
She doesn't do it directly, she hates like any idea I have though, and thinks I'm wrong on many things, when I know that I am right.
>>
File: 1469269554195.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469269554195.gif
2MB, 500x375px
1. being an INFP, you probably keep all your feelings to yourself and expect others to just know what you're feeling

2. why are you friends with someone who makes you think less of yourself and belittles you?
>>
>>17462233
Because we have alot of the same interests.
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
Sounds dumb. Personality types arent some blanket excuse to be an ass.

I have a bad habit of being arrogant and headstrong, but instead I try to keep my shit in check rather than expecting people to pretend it's ok.

I'd just tell her off when she belittles you if I were in your position.
>>
>>17462264
She literally told me she didn't like a zelda theory i had because she didn't like the way I presented to her and she said it's because she does proofs all the time. I'm not a mathematician so I don't fucking do those all the time.
>>
>>17462284
>she said it's because she does proofs all the time.
Unless this is some of that weird mathematical logic stuff I've seen philosophy majors do I have no clue how that's related.

I mean your zelda theory is probably dumb if just because it's fan fiction, but her justification is strange to me.
>>
>>17462308
I'm guessing like weird geometry proofs or some bullshit, the theory isn't important, what's important is how shitty she was about it.
>>
>>17462308
She offered no constructive criticism about it either.
>>
>2016
>still thinking MBTI are anything other than horoscopes

Your friend sounds like an ass, you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>17463475
Idk they fit all my friends well, or is it just confirmation bias?
>>
>>17463807
MBTI actually works, not like those horoscopes, but only to a decent extent
>>
>>17462050

I have a friend too who does that and he i fucking retarded.
Just ignore it.
>>
>>17462021
If your idea isn't supported by facts, it is a stupid idea.
If you want to convince any logical person of your position, bring facts.
Also - thinking that one of your beliefs is stupid and thinking you are stupid is different.

INTJ and INFP are a match made in heaven by the way.
>>
>>17462254
that doesn't matter. she's not your friend. i was in a very similar situation a while back and it's best just to not be their friend
>>
>>17463807
Well, it was invented by two housewives who knew nothing about psychology. So how accurate do you think it is?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.