[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Published scientist >She has a Master's Degree from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: citylife.jpg (98KB, 605x407px) Image search: [Google]
citylife.jpg
98KB, 605x407px
>Published scientist
>She has a Master's Degree from a top university
>Wears very revealing clothing when not at work
>Works a few nights a week as a stripper

Red flags abound, or just an exhibitionist?
>>
>>17461813
>female

There's the first red flag
>>
>Published scientist

nice

>She has a Master's Degree from a top university

nice

>Wears very revealing clothing when not at work

hmm, not ideal but not bad either

>Works a few nights a week as a stripper

holy shit, abandon ship
>>
>>17461813
>Published scientist
What department of science she is in? Because if it's social studies like gender studies, sociology or psychology it's not really science at all this days and classify rather as a minus and red flags than props on her side.

All as the other shows that at least she has some toxic life philosophy and probably major psychological issues. Abandon ship!
>>
she's a smart independent woman.
understands that men are willing to give her money just to look at her.
if she's interested I say go for it.
>>
>>17461825
I'll agree on the differentiation of science from "science." If she's psych, sociology, or any of the other "soft sciences," then that counts as a red flag.

Other than that, the only red flag I see is that she works as a stripper. She will cheat on you, and it will hurt.

>>17461830
> smart independent woman
> men are willing to give her money just to look at her

No, she has self-esteem issues.
>>
File: bean.jpg (732KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
732KB, 3000x2000px
>>17461856
>psychiatry
>soft science
>with that amount of pharmacology
>>
>>17461862
>pharmacology =/= psychiatry

Psychology is a soft science
Chemistry is a hard science
The two are not the same
>>
>>17461856
what do you mean self esteem issues?
she's comfortable enough to get naked for strangers.
she recognizes her beauty as an asset that she can cash in on. and so she is because she isn't an idiot. if I had the chance I'd do it too. not because of self esteem issues but to maximize profit with minimal effort.
>>
>>17461911
He is implying that she is attention seeking

So, maybe she has high self-esteem, but she is trying to reinforce that with the approval of other people. Or she has low self-esteem and that the attention helps her cope.

As great as it would be to believe we are living in some post-feminist utopia where a woman's decisions aren't judged upon, what you actually do for money means something.

Not all strippers have issues, but that doesn't mean it isn't possibly a red flag
>>
>>17461911
She needs to strip for validation
She has no understanding of intimacy
She doesn't understand that there is more to life than money
She doesn't realize the easiest path is rarely the best path
>>
>>17461929
>strip for validation
but you don't know that
>no understanding of intimacy
you mean she doesn't know how to attract male attention, how to express her sexuality?
>doesn't understand there's more to life than money
she's stripping for validation. remember?
>easiest path is rarely the best path
by who's standard? yours? if you're good at talking and people throw money at you to make them laugh why not become a comedian? because it's easy?
>>
>>17461903

>this ignorant nigga doesn't know that you have to pass medical school plus get a PhD in psychology to be a psychiatrist
>>
>>17462020
>PhD in psychology to be a psychiatrist

Just, no.
>>
>>17462020

>plus get a PhD in psychology

Not true.

>undergrad degree
>medical school
>get residency spot in psychiatry residency usually 4 or 5 years
>then you are a qualified psychiatrist (medical doctor/physician with an MD degree not a PhD)

There are dual MD/PhD programs though but it is not mandatory
>>
>>17462038
>>17462045

Irrelevant to the main point: an MD is still necessary.
>>
>>17461813
she sounds redpilled as fuck and probably difficult to deal with for a couple of reasons

it's not up to us to decide if those are your red flags
>>
>>17462052

Don't tell people about deeper down the rabbit hole anon: we're taking class con's temperature.
>>
>>17461813

Probably was sexually abused as a child. Eh I'd be friends with her if we could have sex and talk about astronomy sometimes.
>>
>>17462062
Oh, was not aware
>>
>>17462055
>MD is still necessary.
Correct. PhD in Psychology is not.
>>
Psychiatry being a soft science isn't an insult or a means to water down the subject - soft vs hard is just a way to describe 2 different science types.

>It's not hard > soft

Whoever is getting defensive over it being labeled as soft science is retarded and need to look up the difference of hard vs soft.
>>
>>17462285
the original post that referred to soft and hard sciences was looking down on soft science though, implying that OP's girl is not a real scientist if she is involved in a soft science
>>
>>17462055
Regardless, the woman in question has a "Master's Degree" according to OP. That's not a MD (artis medicinae doctor) degree but either an MA (magister artium) or MS (magister scientiarum) degree.
>>
>>17462285

Actually, it comes from a way of thinking where people assume that the more deductive logic is the better it is and discount induction, which is more of the basis of soft science.
>>
>>17461813

>stripper

bat shit crazy stay away from her.
>>
>>17461813
Does she have another job?
Does she do drugs?
>>
>>17462316
Hard science and soft science are colloquial terms used to compare scientific fields on the basis of perceived methodological rigor, exactitude, and objectivity.[1][2][3] Roughly speaking, the natural sciences are considered "hard", whereas the social sciences are usually described as "soft".[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_and_soft_science

just 2 different kinds of sciences, no reason to get your stripper panties in a bunch
>>
>>17462338

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science

Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. It in turn has many branches, each of which is considered a "social science". The main social sciences include economics, political science, human geography, demography and sociology. In a wider sense, social science also includes some fields in the humanities[1] such as anthropology, archaeology, jurisprudence, psychology, history, and linguistics. The term is also sometimes used to refer specifically to the field of sociology, the original 'science of society', established in the 19th century.

> anthropology, archaeology, jurisprudence, psychology, history, and linguistics.

>psychology
>>
>>17462338

Except that for most people the underlying perception of rigor, exactitude, and objectivity is how deductive vs inductive that science is perceived to be.
>>
>>17462347
Pretty much...

>It's a hard science because I believe it to be,rather than what the scientific community believes

OK
>>
>>17462352

I didn't say it was a hard science. Do you even understand what it is that I am saying?
>>
>>17461813
>Published scientist
people severely overrate how difficult this is
>>
>>17462405
No, I'm not sure what the point you're making is
>>
>>17461813

Bullshit.

There's not a single Physics Ph.D. in the world who would be caught dead in a place like that, male or female. If the department even got wind of it, someone would go to the suspected club and take pictures of you in it. You're gone and a tenured slot just opened up.

It's called "The Pee-wee Herman," and can also be a nice lead in for bribery.
>>
>>17462503
Lol, the only thing that matters to your department is how much grant money you bring in.
>>
>>17462503

>You're gone and your tenured slot just opnened up
>yeahright.jpg
>>
>>17462507

And just how much grant money do you think will roll in if

>PHYSICS TEACHER PERVERT

goes viral? You think they don't have a reputation (brand) to protect?

Go ahead, try it. Could be fun.
>>
>>17462507

>she lap dances her way into more grant money
>becomes head of department
>>
>>17461813
Nothing makes me more angry than this picture where someone is supposedly speaking a long sentence whilst liquid is in the simultaneous process of being drunk.
>>
>>17461813
some people like to be two (seemingly) contradictory things at the same time. they get a kick out of it.
>>
Wait, her working as a stripper hasn't ruined her career? Holy shit, the whole reason I'm not stripping is because I want to be a scientist when I finish college, and don't want the background check to ruin my chances.

Good for her, that's a fuckton of money for a side job. Apparently the average stripper makes between 80 and 100/hr. Might not be ideal for a relationship, though. She's going to be grinding on other dudes' laps.

Personally, I wouldn't seriously date a stripper, because they're going to be doing typically intimate things with complete strangers. I'm too jealous for that. Similarly, I wouldn't strip if I were in a relationship, because I feel it's disrespectful to your partner.
>>
you wouldnt be fine with your woman stripping for other men, so just leave this be

anyone with a healthy self esteem wouldnt do such a thing to themselfs
>>
>sit outside strip joint
>watch cars come in
>snap away at patrons
>find out the one who is hiding the most
>get his phone number
>start texting pictures of him at strip club
>prophet
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.