[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i go to just scream real loud and let out some stress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nut.jpg (40KB, 214x242px) Image search: [Google]
nut.jpg
40KB, 214x242px
where do i go to just scream real loud and let out some stress without getting the cops called or anything
>>
>>17461736
pillow?
>>
>>17461736
A good place to scream is in your car, if you have one and want to be alone for a bit.
>>
recording studio with your death metal band
>>
these are all good ideas thanks bois
>>
>>17461736

The beginning of this summer my college fucked me over on my financial aid, saying I never submitted my high school diploma. I had an email showing that I sent it to them, but I had to go to the office to print it out. The student lot was closed, so I had to park in the faculty lot. I was in there for a total of 15 minutes. I came back to a $30 ticket. As I was driving away I screamed and screamed and pounded my feet in my car. A cop started to follow me, but I stopped screaming and I think since I was driving normally he couldn't pull me over.

Another time I was in a McDonalds drive through and the basketball americans working the drive through were being lazy, so I screamed at them.

My girlfriend inherited 65 acres of land, when we were walking around the property I screamed out in the middle of it. Vultures started circling us and the bugs and animals stopped making noise in the trees. It was interesting.

Really, I don't think screaming is illegal. Usually I do it to groups of teenagers that I'm driving by.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.