[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl on internet dating site >We meet up >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>meet girl on internet dating site
>We meet up
>she starts giving me head
>starts begging me to fuck her
>tell her I don't have a condom
>says she doesn't like condoms
>ask her if she's on birth control
>"no"
>Starts begging me to fuck her without a condom and no birth control
>pull up pants and leave
>we argue about using contraceptives
>she says it doesn't matter, pull out method is fine
>she gets weird and stops talking to me after that

Anybody else experienced this? Seemed like she was trying to trap me with pregnancy.
>>
>>17461640
Or maybe she's just genuinely a moron.

You did the right thing, tho.
>>
If she wanted to trap you she could have just lied about being on the pill. Use your brain for a second, dum-dum.
>>
She probably was.

Also even if a girl tells you she is on birth control she can just flat out lie.

never go in raw unless you can handle there is a super small chance you will impregnate her.

even my girlfriends little chip thing in her bicep is not 100% foolproof, but it's like 99.8 or some shit.

Be careful out there man
>>
OP here

She got angry and told me the other guy she had slept with did the pull out method for like 6 months, so she thought it was fine.

We finally had sex with a condom, but I got so paranoid about her getting pregnant that I pulled out and acted pretty weird about it. She pretty much broke up with me after that.

It kinda killed the romance we had going, but holy shit I thought maybe she poked a hole in the condom or something after she fought so hard against using one.

I feel bad about it, because I really liked her, but she just set off so many red flags.
>>
>this thread again
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.