[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 22 yo male who has been with his gf over a year now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471094865542.jpg (80KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1471094865542.jpg
80KB, 600x544px
I'm a 22 yo male who has been with his gf over a year now. Never any relationship problems and I care about her a lot. It's the best relationship I've ever had, but a year in I'm thinking how long should I keep this going? Right now I can't see myself getting married to this girl, so do I keep dating her expecting to devlope this feeling later or will I still not want to commit and just waste another year of her time?

She's like a Ferrari. Everything is good, and I couldn't possibly complain, but maybe I'I'm supposed to have a Maserati?

I've always had reasons to end relationships, this one... not really.

None of my friends understand. One is planning on proposing, so...
Pls respond
>>
>>17461010
Don't lie man. You can't chop your hands off. Then who would make the sandwich?
>>
22 is still pretty young to be thinking about marriage and I'd say your friends are the unusual ones. Do you have a desire to get married in the future? How much longer do you see yourself being with this girl?
>>
>>17461021
That's what I was thinking. Like I don't want to get married young, so I don't know if that's why I can't see myself being with her forever or if I just never will.
>>
>>17461021
We both want to be married eventually, late 20s. So I don't want to keep her around for another few years just to realize she isn't right for me in the very end.
>>
>>17461025
How long do you see yourself with her? If you were to get married, approximately what age do you think you'd want to get married?
>>
>>17461038
Late 20s early 30s. I don't think there is ever gonna be any reason to leave her, so I see myself with her quite a while, like at least 2 more years. I just don't have that, "I want to be with her forever" feeling. So I'm wondering if that comes later, or if after 14 months I just have to accept that she's awesome, but just not for me.
>>
>>17461057
Eh, I say forget about this. Go with the flow, don't sabotage your relationship over something that hasn't actually happened. This is literally all in your head
>>
>>17461063
Thanks, I really don't want to end it, I think I'm just too worried about hurting her if it does end later, so I'm trying to ruin it now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.