[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, potentially stupid question incoming does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1421459093840.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1421459093840.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
hey /adv/, potentially stupid question incoming

does anyone have any tips for purchasing a dildo in person? I really wanna get one from a local shop but every time i try i end up too nervous. last time i sat in the parking lot for like 15 minutes before just driving away.

cant do online because i still live at home :(

tips?
>>
you basically go in, get it, and then leave and they'll forget about your face the next day. wear a baseball cap cause cameras and joke and ask them about whats a good joke dildo for ur friend
>>
>>17460960
>cant do online because i still live at home :(
It would be sent to you in unmarked packaging, nobody would know what it was.
>>
>>17460960
Search for alternatives, like package shop usually receive items for you too and you pick them up there, that way you won't even have to deal with 1 embarrassing moment.
Don't even think about it when you enter a sex shop, when you stand in the middle of it it should be interresting enough to keep your mind busy and not nervous.
>>
>>17460960
accept the fact that you are whore just because of your desire of wanting a dildo
you are a disgusting creature and your father would be disgusted at the idea of having a daughter like you

once you realize that, you cannot be ashamed of asking for a dildo at the store
you have accepted what you are
the world can't hurt you anymore
>>
>>17461059
>daughter
lol im a guy

>>17461048
this isnt a bad idea, ill look into that thanks
>>
File: 1471065764896.png (178KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471065764896.png
178KB, 500x281px
>>17461065
>im a guy

How did I knew that?
>>
>>17460960
Would you be embarrassed buying a bottle of milk from a supermarket? The dildo is just a product to them and they've long ago gotten past any snickering at customers. Besides, you're never going to see them again, so who cares?
>>
Cover your face up with a mask. You can just use a t-shirt, if you want. Trust me, you'll lose most of your shame.
>>
>>17460960
Walk into the store, find out where the dildos are, grab one, and pay for it. Seriously though the people that work there get dudes buying dildos all the time, this shit is not weird to them and they will not make it awkward
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.