[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you have thoughts of giving up and quitting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1465357910987.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465357910987.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
What do you do when you have thoughts of giving up and quitting?

It's getting pretty overwhelming bros
>>
I remember that only pussies kill themselves because they can't handle reality. If you don't want to handle life and want to kill yourself go ahead it just removes one more weak link from the gene pool or you can man the fuck up and change the factors that make your existence so fucking horrible.
>>
i think of a happy time in my life and tell myself its ok. i stopped giving a fuck about a lot of things, but some nights i still think about shit.
>>
Just start doing heroin
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>17460823
Life is shit.

Best thing to do is work two jobs 7 days a week. 9/5 weekdays and 10 hour shifts weekend, save 850 monthly for 5 years. Have second account and whack 150 a month in that.

£51000 saved in that time, leave both jobs and explore the world until you die. Don't be a tourist, be a backpacker and you'll probably not spend more than 100 in a month.

I did that, I'm 29 now. Still travelling. Have my bouts of depression, the early morning sunshine in whichever country I am in that day drains it away and fills me with happiness.

Right now in Spain, Malaga. Bretty gud.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.