[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about getting a credit card /pol/, which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Credit Card Logos.jpg (34KB, 374x72px) Image search: [Google]
Credit Card Logos.jpg
34KB, 374x72px
I'm thinking about getting a credit card /pol/, which one should I get first?
>>
Hard cold cash.
>>
>falling for the credit jew
i only use debit
>>
>>17460684
^this
>fuck credit cards
BUT if you must get a card, get something with a limit so you don't go into debt.
>>
>>17460683
debt is the most jewish invention there is, as far as I know the one that most banks use and work almost anywhere is visa, not too sure about the others besides AE having high as fuck fees for the stores accepting them to the point my local indians complain
>>
>>17460683
None because buying things on loans is for retards.
>>
look for the best cashback and purchase insurance deal you can get, you muricans have great deals when it comes to this

and don't use it for dumb shit
>>
>>17460683
Visa would be the most widely accepted.
>>
>>17460685
>>17460686
>>17460687
>these people will NEVER own a house or nice car
>these people are 19-24 living with their moms and still don't understand what being an adult actually is.
If you don't have established credit, you are a manbaby.
I don't make the rules, but those are the rules. You'll never have anything of high value in life if you haven't established yourself as someone who can afford those things.

>muh cash!
You can't buy a house with cash alone. They will ALWAYS run a credit check.

>>17460683
Just be smart with it OP, use it sparingly and always pay it off on time. Build your credit score then stop using it altogether.
>>
>>17460683

not American express, they are the hated niggers of cards now and no one wants to accept them.
>>
>>17460691
sorry mate I don't need to work myself to death for jews, I got someone to do all that shit for me
>not being a housewife in the current year
>>
File: yes.gif (7KB, 307x362px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
7KB, 307x362px
Good good... spend money you don't have
>>
>>17460694
t. underage with no savings or credit score
>>
>>17460695

Never had a credit card. Credit scores 700.>>17460691
>>
>>17460691
>You can't buy a house with cash alone
You absolutely can (because cash is cash), it's just most people prefer to live in a house first and pay it off over time, rather than spend many years saving up several hundred thousand dollars to buy in cash.

>>17460694
Credit cards are for building credit, not for using to buy shit (with the exception of online shops that don't take Paypal or money transfers, or booking hotels or some other shit that requires a credit card specifically). Get gud.
>>
>>17460697
I'd add one more reason - to keep an extra safety layer between your main checking account (in my case, tied to a mastercard debit - which i'd rather not use when i can't be absolutely sure what i'm dealing with, e.g. on travel etc - so i use a different credit card just for that (also comes with insurance)). banks are much more willing to reverse fraudulent shit on a credit card than what has already been subtracted from your checking account.
>>
>>17460683
Visa
>>
>>17460698
This is true, in the case of a dispute, credit card money gets immediately frozen and you almost always get it back (shitty for the vendors, but great from a buyer's perspective). Not as easy with actual money from a bank account.
>>
File: image.gif (534KB, 485x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
534KB, 485x249px
>>17460691
Areyoustupid?areyoustupid?seriously?
areyou?

Fucking projecting much?

630 Credit score never had a credit card, I earn £2700 pm after tax and at the age of 31 got married and put a deposit down on a house. I'm a fucking homeowner so you're rules are wrong.

Also isn't a credit card the opposite of owning something? It's essentially a loan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.