[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is into the whole third wave feminist, PC culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: happyfuntime.jpg (16KB, 340x344px) Image search: [Google]
happyfuntime.jpg
16KB, 340x344px
My girlfriend is into the whole third wave feminist, PC culture thing, and its really fucking up out relationship. Before when we would have conversations, we would listen to eachother, and discuss things. Now everything we discuss is through a feminist lens and I can't have any sort of say in any part of any discussion because I am a man and me giving out any kind of information is mansplaining. I've completely given up on discussing anything deeper with my girlfriend, but now our relationship is just watching cat videos or TV she wants to watch and me silently wishing for the sweet release of death.
>>
Then break up with her. What is the point of a relationship if it makes you feel like shit.
>>
>>17460568

First reply best reply.

If you try to talk to someone this deep down the rabbit hole then she'll jus accuse you of mansplaining again or think that you're trying to use your patriarchal privilege to manipulate her. Tell her that her attitude has diminished any concept of being equals in the relationshup since you cannot even voice your opinion and you want someone with whom you can speak with at deeper levels than "lol mansplaining" then leave.
>>
>>17460547
The mute button is your cock.
>>
>>17460582

3rd post the realest post
>>
>>17460568
I don't want to break up with her, I've been with her so long. I do like spending time with her as long as I stay in this little box shes put me in, its just awful if I step out of the box... I also feel like this is just how a lot of nerdy women are now, just sharpened hatchets, waiting for a reason to come down and chop into anything before them. All of her friends are like this, and all of my platonic female friends are like this...
>>
>>17460607
There comes a time where you have to let go of your best thing. You have to either break up with her or show your dominance that this 3rd wave feminism is just bullshit. Red-pill her with your cock. If you end up breaking up, there is always better.
>>
>>17460607
>I don't want to break up with her, I've been with her so long.
Yeah, when this sentence ended with "I've been with her so long" instead of "I love her" that tells me it's time to break up.
>>
>>17460547
Any girl showing any signs of 3rd wave feminism should be dumped long-term. How you're even putting up with her shit is beyond me, just leave her to her inevitable cats and loneliness, it's the only way she might learn.
>>
STEP 1: Get a male bro of yours
STEP 2: Tell him to act gay with you, no sex but just like you are dating.
STEP 3: When your GF leaves the house, you and your bro have to strip down to your underwear and lie in your bed until she comes back.
STEP 4: She comes back, discovers you, and because of SJW stupidity, she will think everything gays do is always good.
STEP 5: Dump her ass and call her a homophobe for some reason.
STEP 6: Kick her out of your house, get bitches , and buy your friend a drink. He deserves it.
>>
File: 1468285309329.png (209KB, 480x480px)
1468285309329.png
209KB, 480x480px
>>17460607
Liberal bitches suck and if you dont clamp down on that shit it will get worse.

Avoid politics when talking to her and show her you have the dick and balls int the relationship.
>>
>>17460547
Do you see yourself marrying a woman you can't have a discussion with? A woman who doesn't respect you enough to listen to you? Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life watching cat videos and watching your mouth?

If you don't, break up and move on. The longer you stay with her, the worse breaking up will be. It's scary, it's hard, but it won't get better.
A lot of reasonable women would accept/engage in your nerdy hobbies and actually have fun talking to you.
Improve yourself and meet someone you get along better.
>>
File: tool time grunt.png (437KB, 456x427px) Image search: [Google]
tool time grunt.png
437KB, 456x427px
The only reason you should be afraid to get into a political argument is if one or both of you takes it too personally - and even then, just avoid that particular topic. I know plenty of couples that are political mismatches that work out fine.

The exception is if it crosses over into the relationship itself, such as if you want her to stay home to cook, clean and call you daddy because good Christian women should be subservient to men or if she wants to adopt/fuck a refugee because white men should accept diversity. Then you should probably break it off.
>>
>>17460547
Me and my brother kinda have a similar problem with our GFs, though they haven't gone full on PC. When did she start becoming like this or did was she always like this, but its becoming worse over the years?

If you have already battled her views and gave her your side of why you don't agree and she still discredits you, then its time to have a sit down and tell her that you aren't cool with this, m8. Stop letting this slide simply because you two been together for a while.

Make plans for a day and tell her you need to talk seriously about your relationship. If she doesn't have an understanding for your feelings on that PC bs than its a clear sign that you have to move on.

DO. NOT. SETTLE.
>>
File: 1425903238195.jpg (115KB, 625x409px) Image search: [Google]
1425903238195.jpg
115KB, 625x409px
>>17460547
I understand you want to break up, and if it continues you really should for your own sake. However, try and remember, your old GF is somewhere in there: try and talk with her.

Pic related, because you'll essentially be trying to talk to someone consumed by their ideology.

Now when you begin, make sure she has your attention. Explain to her what you told us, that things have taken a turn for the worse because you're being treated like a child. If she tries talking over you, or won't let you speak, yell at her that if you don't get this off your chest, it's over. period. Because you're tired of being to (essentially) to sit down and shut up, which you never did to her (I'm assuming).

At this point, if she still doesn't let up and keeps silencing you, end it there. Kick her out. Call the cops if necessary. And let her know all you wanted to do is have your voice heard, and to have one last conversation.

If she lets up and realizes how serious you're being, then not only should you talk about how you feel, but try and save her too. Don't forget, she got sucked up into this pretty hard, and I doubt she'll be able to find another.

TD;LR talk with her one last time and explain how her politics is ruining your life, gently. If she doesn't stop being a cunt, end it there and kick her out, because your old gf is dead.

P.S. try and record everything in case she cries rape. you never know....
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.