[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, so I slept with my best friend the other day. I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 509x339px
Hey /adv/, so I slept with my best friend the other day. I really wanted to fuck her at the time we met, but as we became best friends, that feeling went away. That was 1 year ago, and the other night we had sex. It was really great, we weren't drunk, and even if we were at the beginning, we had sex like 5 hours later so that's not a factor here. We both had sexual encounters lately, so it's not that either, and she was the one who started it. How should I handle it? We talked about it on the other day after a kinda awkward morning, about we gotta keep last night in denial, and how we're gonna talk to our friends about it. I think I should tell her to talk down and talk about this after we've talked with our friends. What do you think? If you've got any more questions, I'll be happy to answer. Btw she said things that night after sex like how our kiss just drove her crazy and stuff.
>>
Why are you bringing your other friends into this you moron? It's not their business. Just keep dicking her until she either gets weirded out or falls for you
>>
>>17460600
Yeah man but sometimes you gotta talk it out with someone (preferably with a same-sex friend who maybe had a similar experience). We (with her) agreed that she tells a friend and I tell a friend. For me it felt great to ask for advice, but now I'm here. Thanks for the input anyway, but to keep boning her I have to be in a similar situation which is hard if we don't talk it out and it becomes weird. Even in the 'worst' scenario, I don't want to lose her friendship.
>>
bump for answers
>>
>>17460614
What do - you - want out of this?
>>
>>17460789
I'd be happy with either outcomes desu. We've been really really good friends so it'd be a shame to lose it, but on the other hand, we always have a terrific time together, our taste and humor in everything are pretty much the same, as are our personalities, and seeing how great we feel each other in romantic and sexual situations, I think everything just in the perfect place for a good relationship. (But of course I don't know how she thinks about this)
>>
You won't lose her friendship. You'll keep her friendship AND gain a relationship. Congrats on hitting the lotto.
>>
>>17460824
Idk, but if I were you I would try not to overthink this and just enjoy the pussy right now. What she wants out of this is up to her. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance she'll either friendzone you again or fall deep in love with you. Keep the mindset that you really don't care about either outcome, and just keep doing what you're doing
>>
Lmao I knew it

Bpd?
>>
>>17460936
Should I suggest we sit down and talk about this in a week or two or just keep it as it is and wait for whatever happens in the next similar situation? (Which will be in like September)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.