[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's one that happened to me today. I work at a place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 49178263.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
49178263.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Here's one that happened to me today.
I work at a place that won't be named. It has two cafes. I work at the top one. I went down to the bottom one to sign out and passed through to get to the office. Inside was a female co worker I'd not worked with for a few weeks. I'd heard she and her boyfriend may or may not have broken up but she seemed somewhat very friendly towards me, complimenting me on stuff like my hair and whatever. She's a real stunner.Seemed eager to get me working down with her again. I've known her for just under a year. We always get on as friends anytime we share a shift,
Does she want my D?
>>
>>17460432
I forgot to add there's kind of an age gap (she is overage) but it would feel kind of weird. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.
>>
>>17460432

No. She might just be in a good mood, a lot times girls have good energy at a time and might feel friendly in terms of passing out of complements.

Ask her out after work if she wants to go for coffee. That is the true way to know.
>>
>>17460437
I kind of have a thing against dating coworkers just incase everything goes tits up and you have to keep working with them. She would have to be an exception to make me go against that rule.
But I have secretly had a thing for her regardless
>>
>>17460441

It is either going on a date or completely friendzoning her. If you have a thing for her then make a move dude, you only have one life.

And when I say for coffee I mean very casually like "Man I am tired and need to relax, gonna go out to get some coffee..wanna come and chill?" If she says no then say cool and go on about your day. Nothing bad will come of that unless you frame it right.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.