[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a man flirt back with a woman without coming across as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Flirting vs Fuckboy.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Flirting vs Fuckboy.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
Okay this is my worst fear. Beautiful woman is flirty polite with me, I am flirty polite back to her. Then she goes and asks me for a favor. I do the favor because I do favors for everyone, I am polite.

She goes back to her friends, and tells them how she used her sexyness to make a bitch/fuckboy out of me and use me. Had this happen before. Either that or she gets attention out of me and thinks somehow she has power over me.

What I want to know is that how does a man stay dominant / in control while still being polite with women. Flirt with women who want to flirt but not give off the vibe that he is desperate / a bitch and being manipulated at that moment?

Scenario one is to just not flirt back and stay rigid. Problem with this is that if the girl is genuinely interested in a friendship or romance, she will be scared away thinking I do not like her.

Scenario 2 is I stay friendly / polite with them and they are just the worst kinds of bitches, they spread rumors that somehow I am being manipulated by them / am a weak willed person, just because I was polite with them.

Both scenarios have their drawbacks. How does one balance this shit?
>>
>>17460338
your only concern seems to be this "favor". Just don't do it. Be flirty and be polite but don't do anything that would give her an advantage. If you really want to change things up why don't you ask for a favor first?

Neither of your scenarios do anything for you.
>>
>>17460338
Don't be TOO nice.

Don't be clingy and dependent.
Don't compliment her when she's clearly asking for it.
Do favours for her, but don't go too much out of your way for her.
Keep dignity and balance in your relationship.

A big part of it is just about the way you talk to her. Learn how to build a playful, flirty tension between you two. I generally prefer a guy who teases me and jokingly insults me than a guy who is overly sweet and kind to me.

This doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. You can be an amazingly nice and sweet person without being a little bitch. Don't treat her poorly and don't be an abusive prick or something. Be kind and sweet, but don't ALWAYS do it.
>>
You aren't polite, you are nice. You can be polite and be based at the same time, you need to get off this idea that treating everyone like they are a saint is a good idea. Just be yourself and keep the effort level to a minimum. You don't know this person and they don't know you, why should you do her a favour when you don't even know her? If it was me, I would have flipped it and said kiss me right now if you want the favour. If she refuses you can laugh it off and walk away. Maintain control by demanding not asking.
>>
You're supposed to just be Chad

Just treat women like shit, that's what they like. Chad could shit on their face and they would still love it.

You have to stop with the idea of treating women like you would men. They're on a maturity level of children, treat them like that. They won't reciprocate respect if you try and give it to them.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.