[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't afford where I live anymore but I am suicidal at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: o_CEAZk_K.png (620KB, 738x638px) Image search: [Google]
o_CEAZk_K.png
620KB, 738x638px
I can't afford where I live anymore but I am suicidal at the idea of fucking working two jobs.
I also not want to move anywhere else cheaper, as it is packed to the brim with niggers and white trash (no racial)
My only friend is fucking insane and I don't want her boyfriend moving in because they've got this creepy co-dependent Harley Quinn Joker dynamic going on. I'm not trying to get my ass kicked in my own house because I got accused of flirting.
What are my options?
>>
Get a better job
>>
Don't be a lazy, entitled faggot, OP. You need a second job, go get one, or learn to do something that pays better.
Or both.

I haven't worked less than 80 hours a week since I was in my mid-20's, Until 5 years ago, I worked 100hrs a week. When I was fresh out of college, and had shit jobs, I just worked 2 of them.

Quit crying. It's your fault you didn't learn something of sufficient value to provide you with the means to support yourself to the degree you want. That's OK, few people actually do that, but don't make it our business when your problem is that you're lazy.
>>
>>17460019
Turn to a life of crime.
>>
>>17460062
Either you rich as fuck now or I'm calling bullshit. That or you just live way outside your means.
>>
File: Cinderblock.gif (645KB, 204x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cinderblock.gif
645KB, 204x360px
you've already reprieved yourself of options since you won't budge on completely rational solutions. move somewhere else, i don't get why people live outside of their means
>>
>>17460072
I'm living way out of my means. But only because a whopping 20% of my check is going on taxes and my boss won't give me more hours because they'd have to give me benefits.

>>17460062
You sound like a fucking baby boomer. How did you even end up on 4chan, gramps?

>>17460143
The second job is more feasible. Fuck living in the ghetto, and fuck my crazy friend. How can I keep my sanity?
>>
>>17460019
fucking cry baby
>>
Join the military.
>>
>>17460019
High five, I too am living in a place I can't afford to live anymore despite living there for the 25+ years I've been alive for.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Thought about moving to Crawley, but being not white I'd probably get my head kicked in.
>>
>>17460263
Yeah, the rest of the people in the thread don't understand that your rent can go up while your wage stays the same. It's not like I wanted 60% of my paycheck to go on my rent.
>>
>>17460062
>>17460019
#America
lmao
>>
>>17460062
>I haven't worked less than 80 hours a week since I was in my mid-20's, Until 5 years ago, I worked 100hrs a week.

That sounds more like surviving than actually living.
>>
>>17460062
>100hrs per week

There's only 168hrs in a week, how do you even get time for sleep?
>>
don't write the everywhere else cheaper in the country off as "for white trash and niggers," because that's simply not factual

be logical for a minute here. you need to take one of the solutions, unless you want to take none of them and get evicted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.