[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So, when I was a kid I used to be a fatass and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/

So, when I was a kid I used to be a fatass and now I'm pretty normal 173cm 68kg, I work out whenever I can (disabled btw) and have changed up my eating habits quite a bit, which has resulted me having quite a decent figure. I'm not sure if I'll end up losing any more if I continue being healthy, but that isn't the issue here.

Thing is, my hamily were already bullying me over it when I was 170 and 70kg a while ago and spewing some bullshit about how I'm "anorexic" and wanted to send me to the doctor, even though they are all literally obese and think they're normal.

How do I deal with this? It's only increasing as I work out more and my thin privilege gets to them more and more. I'm in education and can't really move away from my hamily, at all because (disabled btw)

Only related pic I could find on this computer
>>
Just shrug it all off, and continue working out and look good. Theyre prob just jealous cause their fatass cant even sit on a normal chair.
>>
talk to them and tell them that you find their words disrespectful. tell them that you enjoy your life and your body and you're doing this because it makes you happy. tell them if they can't accept that then they should keep their negative comments to themselves.

here what I think:
your weight loss is a direct attack on their belief that it's ok to be OVERweight. it's their justification for not taking the steps that you've taken in order to improve your health. this is why I suggest appealing to their emotions as logic may only make them defensive, and in turn more aggressive toward your "thin privilege".
>>
>google bmi chart
>see where you and your family fall on the scale
>next time they give you shit, tell them where you fall on the scale and where they fall (normal weight, overweight, or obese)
>>
also this: >>17460170
>your weight loss is a direct attack on their belief that it's ok to be OVERweight.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.