[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday i was at a party with co-workers and i pooped my pants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 928410238.jpg (39KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
928410238.jpg
39KB, 640x427px
yesterday i was at a party with co-workers and i pooped my pants near the end. i don't think anyone noticed but when i got home there was a big brown stain on my white shorts so i can't be sure. should i casually mention something about it or let it slide?

i'm just convincing myself that my underwear caught the poop and when i sat down in the taxi it smooshed it through and stained my shorts.
>>
File: Ted_Cruz_true_form.jpg (298KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Cruz_true_form.jpg
298KB, 1280x1707px
>>17459860
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAUSHSUSHSUAHSUDHAUDHSUAHDUSKKKKKKKKKKK good stuff anon
>>
>>17459860
>should i casually mention something about it or let it slide?
I think letting it slide was what got you in that situation in the first place, amirite?

seriously though, the classy thing would be not to mention it. so they probably won't. if they don't bring it up, you shouldn't either. chances are nobody noticed anyway.

how dark were the slacks/jeans you were wearing? did it soak through those?
>>
>>17459860
let it slide. dark pants from now on OP
>>
>>17459860
Who the fuck wears white shorts? Seriously OP, it's not the 80s'...
>>
>>17460030
>how dark were the slacks/jeans you were wearing?
when he said "white shorts" he wasn't talking about his underwear
>>
>>17460036
oof.

>>17460035
well it likely wouldn't have been much better if he'd been wearing khakis. but I agree with you.

it's not quite the same, but a friend of mine wore white pants to the fair once and got her period in the middle of it. luckily her bf noticed, took his sweatshirt off and tied it around her waist to hide the stain.

OP if anybody brings it up, just say you must have sat in something and leave it at that. or tell them you have a severe bowel condition and don't like to talk about it. apart from that all you can do is take it in stride.
>>
>>17460070
ok

everyone gave me a hug when i said goodbye so it couldn't have been that bad.
>>
Were you drunk? If so you can play it off and say you shit yourself and people will think it's funny
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.