[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only come to realize that there's no such thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 11-1.jpg (33KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
11-1.jpg
33KB, 400x360px
I've only come to realize that there's no such thing as not suffering in life.
I can't remember the last time a problem of mine was solved after I disclosed it and asked for advice either.
>>
>>17459619
One of the most important life lessons you need to learn is life is hard, unfair and painful.

If you're learning this now you are one of the lucky few that were sheltered from it by your parents.
>>
Nobody had one bit of valuable advice for me after the platitudes in high school

no one on here will have valuable advice for you either
>>
The best advice I can give is that if you want to be happy you should google "self actualization" and figure yourself out from there. Watch videos, read books.

Happiness is what you decide it to be. Not what you're told it is.
>>
>>17459619
>>17459659
>>17460016

Shut up faggots. There are clear ways to improve your life. They are just time consuming and make your life worse for months or years because you have to put effort in. There is shit to do, it's just a pain in the ass, but doesn't mean there isn't shit.
>>
>>17459619

life is a balance. people can clearly be happy. people can clearly be sad. there is no life that exists where neither is the thing. if you live a luxurious life of bliss you tend to blow little things out of proportion and be sad about them cuz ur body and brain needs to suffer as well.

if you truly believe theres no such things as moments of happiness, you're obviously wrong and just doing what i said above: making mountains out of anthills.

the truth is that even if you are going through problems throughout life, you've managed to come out the other side un harmed each and every time. but you are choosing to dwell on the negative ideas associated with the problems.

but if you know you can get through every thing thats been thrown at you so far, why are you so sad?
>>
>>17460509

this is pretty true too. its called 'paying your dues'.

you have to study to get a good job. you have to do some grunt work to get that promotion. but the truth is even thsoe arent 'suffering' they're just hard wrok.

a little work now leads to less suffering later. and no matter how bad life gets people still manage to find ways to be happy.

there is no reason to think of cleaning dog kennels as a positive experience. or flipping burgers. but lots of people simply find ways to enjoy the time with people they work with, or simply think abotu other stuff, listen to music etc. while they work.

point being that if there are people who can find happiness in being a minimum wage borderline slave their entire lives, than anyone in this thread can carve out a happier existence for htemselves.
>>
>>17459619
What problems are you having?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.