[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How do your keep your super creepy-ness at bay so it won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>How do your keep your super creepy-ness at bay so it won't ruin your normal looking everyday life you've tried soo hard to maintaintin since you were 13?
>>
>>17459244
Well you already know you're creepy so just isolate the super creepy qualities about yourself and your good. Unless all that's left is s blank slate. In that case you're fucked
>>
>>17459244
You learn from experience. If you're creepy you probably haven't put yourself out much or can't empathize.
>>
>>17459306
It's something about me that is creepy. I'm attracted to little kids. I've never acted on it but yeah...
>>
>>17459343
Well fuck dude. That really sucks. Its good you realize its a problem, but the mental help needed for people in your situation is really hard to get. The best of luck I guess, please try to keep suppressing the feeling in any way you can.

If you ever start to feel hopeless, know there's people outside of your situation who have their hearts out to you. I understand what a struggle you must be going through, and I think it takes actual bravery to be able to go through this. And I care about you and value your life enough to tell you that I want you to make it through this, and not to take that exit out of life, as good as I know it can look sometimes.

If you can in anyway though, please seek psychiatric help. I know its embarrassing and scary, but its the only thing that will start to get you through this dark time.
>>
Embrace who and what you are.

Leave humanity behind.

Learn how to hide physical evidence.
>>
>>17459343
You keep the monster at bay at all cost. The moment you lose control is the moment you kill yourself and save the child. I know what you are going through as well as know what you would do to that poor kid if you act on anything.
I would kill myself before I let my monster out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.