[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having trouble finding my girlfriend attractive. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm having trouble finding my girlfriend attractive.

I thought I could deal with her lacking in certain areas, but I find myself more and more thinking and fantasizing about other women. I don't even think about her when we have sex. I love everything about her character but I am struggling so hard to find her sexually attractive. She has a very pretty face, she's not ugly, she just doesn't have the body type that I find most attractive.

What should I do? Is it a weakness of character on my part that I am bothered by her looks? Should I learn to love her body, or am I lying to her by being with her?
>>
Congratulations, you found out you're vain like everyone else.

Suggest her to do exercise with you so you can both get fit. What exactly is your "ideal body" though? Skinny? Normal? Athletic? Fat? Thicc?

Fantasies really aren't an issue so long you don't go out and fuck another woman.
>>
>>17459302
I would never fuck another woman. I am a firm believer in break up first, sleep with sexier woman second. The bottom line is she is too thin. I cannot get over how thin she is. Too much bone, not enough TnA, you know? I am aware of how primitive this sounds, but I hope you guys can help me out.
>>
>>17459424
Help her gain a bit of weight. I totally feel you btw. Anything but a thicc body type I'm not attracted to
>>
>>17459424
Don't shame or blame yourself, these things happen.

Sexual attraction isn't everything, but it should at least meet a certain threshold where you find her beautiful if not sexy. If you're having trouble with this, there may just not be enough chemistry between you two to make it work.

How long have you been together?
>>
>>17459424
Well op I'm the guy who answered first and I'm skinny as fuck.

But currently I'm taking pills and this should be solved in about 6 to 11 months and I should gain weight

Where I'm going with this is, has she always been thin? I literally found out 3 months ago the reason why I was thin (hyperthyroidism) and it explained so much shit it's not even funny

I went up like by 2 or 3 points of how attractive I feel right now. And I've been doing exercise so all the fucking better, I FINALLY HAVE A PROUD ASS RIGHT NOW.

Anyhow where I'm going here is, find out if she feels good with her body ; If she doesn't, then you can help her strive for something else

If she actually feels about herself, then I suggest a break up man. Otherwise you'll amke her feel like shit, no joke.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.