[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that feeling back when we were kids, it started to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: 1349577887992.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1349577887992.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Remember that feeling back when we were kids, it started to get really serious and significant in about 3rd grade? The feeling that everyone had crushes on girls and boys and nobody could admit it to save their own lives, it was against the rule

Then you realized, eventually we'll grow out of not admitting it, but for now I'll just keep on doing it for fun because, hey! we may as well play innocent fun crush games together, we have as much time as we need we're little kids

Well we don't have time anymore and it's time to get real and cross that hump located at the number "16" then "21" then "25"

Well the 25 hump is coming up, start acting like it and holding in your feelings. Be real and genuine with women in all ways, including sexual and the desire to be smooth

Express this and you will succeed
>>
>>17459048
Remember judging peoples' clothes? Lmao
>>
>>17459061
HOLY CRAP. I AM IN LOVE WITH LINDSAY LOHAN IN MEAN GIRLS
>>
>>17459073
She tried to hold my hand and sit next to me every day, yeah that does mean she fucking liked me! OMG I was retarded thinking she was just feeling sorry for me, because girls don't feel sorry for anyone but themselves! So she had to like me. FUCK! She'd be so hot at this age OMFG and I could be tapping that vag
>>
>>17459077
4chan is an amazing platform of free speech, a great social outlet
>>
>>17459081
HOLY CRAP Lmfao remember that time in math class, I know for a fact that hot blonde girl liked me, and damn was she hot in high school, OMFG I bet she'd be so fuckable right now. God I was stupid.

STOP BEING STUPID, GIRLS LIKE GUYS JUST AS MUCH AS GUYS LIKE GIRLS. HOLY FUCK MAN STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GO BE FUCKING SOME PUSSY
>>
>>17459048
What? No we were pretty open about that stuff. I kissed my first girl in pre-k and asked another out in 2nd grade. Then I moved and told my friend I liked this girl, and some other faggot who liked her squealed so I denied it because I didn't want everyone in my business (plus being rejected in front of everyone would suck you know?) And that was in 3rd grade, fuck what everyone else thought, if I wanted someone I went after them. No one ever did that girls are icky thing near me either.

Actually in 1st grade music class while we were singing a song about loving people and pointing to those we loved (teacher) I was the only one to point at someone else, they said ew and laughed but who cares? That's how I felt.

After recent events though I value genuine and honest people a lot more. I'm trying to br more open as well. What's the goal of this thread here anyway? I'm just rambling at this point.
>>
>>17459098
FUCK.

MICHAELA, OMFG I'M SORRY I FUCKING SAID NO WHEN YOU HAD THAT ONE GINGER GIRL ASK ME IF I WANTED TO GO TO HOMECOMING WITH YOU

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF OMFG MICHAELA YOU MUST HAVE FELT SO EMBARASSED, A BOY REJECTED YOU AND HE ACTUALLY HAD A CRUSH ON YOU BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED AND NERVOUS

WHAT A HORRIBLE FUCKING SITUATION

MICHAELA COME BACK. WE ALWAYS WERE NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN LINES BECAUSE OUR NAMES WERE NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN THE ALPHABET SO I HAD PERFECT CHANCES TO GET TO KNOW YOU, BEING NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN A LINE WAS THE ULTIMATE ENFORCED SOCIALNESS. SHE WAS RIGHT THERE WITH RACHEL EVERY TIME

FUCK WHY DID I SAY NO TO YOU. NOW IT'S TOO LATE, OR IS IT. PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN UNIVERSE THAT IT'S NOT TOO LATE AND I SHOULD AT LEAST TRY.
>>
>>17459101
HOLY CRAP, I REMEMBER THAT SO CLEARLY WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN SOMEONE WAS OPEN ABOUT LIKING SOMEONE

IT WAS LIKE YOU FELT AN sorry for caps locks, if was like you felt an electricity between them, like a bond, and you just felt they were going to be talking to each other more than to anyone else for a while

DAMN ACT LIKE THIS GUY BRO JUST PROCLAIM IT
>>
>>17459108
What's the risk of letting some random girl on the street know that you like her by showing interest

At worst it will make her feel good about herself and you feel a bit embarassed, oh how horrible. Just stop being a pussy bro if you see a girl checking you out, ask her out so you can check her out in bed with no clothes on

You're inspirational anon just telling girls that you like them and not being a pussy. Be legit, damn I want to be legit like you.
>>
What in the hell is going on in this thread?
>>
File: 1470507231452.png (445KB, 528x516px) Image search: [Google]
1470507231452.png
445KB, 528x516px
>>17459114
I'm not sure, but I want a discussion of some sort here.
>>
File: 20160813_231643.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_231643.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459112
Jingle Bell Time, it's a Swell Time

I'd like to Rock Lindsay Lohan the night away, let's fucking rock

Hell yeah just a sec

Holy crap the fish mouth lip glossed hot skinny blondie is so hot too
>>
File: 20160813_231648.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_231648.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459137
Far right girl, SO HOT!

Guys just ask her out, look at that, who gives a shit if she's a bitch LOOK AT THOSE LIPS

JUST ASK THE GIRL OUT GUYS HOLY FUCK WHAT HARM CAN COME OF IT?
>>
File: 20160813_231654.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_231654.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459141
"My breasts know when it's raining"

Holy crap this movie is absolutely genius. It clearly shows the divide of knowing whether someone is being genuine with you back when you're a kid, with whether they're lying completely and even lying with others too

Holy crap just forget knowing, who cares just get pussy
>>
>>17459152
This movie is an excellent view into the mind of late middle and early high school, but mainly middle school for me

Excellent fucking movie I swear, especially the phone scene where all 4 girls are talking on the phone one at a time switching back and forth constantly telling each other lies and trying to make others doubt the own lies they just told even, back and forth manipulation and double and triple and quadruple crossing, subconsciously even

Holy shitamolie I have to watch this movie non-high
>>
File: 20160813_232615.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_232615.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459185
>>
File: 20160813_232839.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_232839.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459188
This is such a good view into the psychology of early childhood

Damn I am high
>>
File: 20160813_234020.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_234020.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459205
Should you believe in the aliens you see in the corner of your eye?

Do you want to see them? Do you not want to see them? Do you want to believe in them? Do you not want to believe in them?

Make your choice or you will be held by the horror that is E.T. by his cold wobbly grey hands and his wrinkly snout. Held by him from the side where you can only see him out of the corner of your eye, if you don't move towards the side of the cute girls in pink skirts

They're the same today as they were back then, they were legitimate, they're trying in this game of life. The supposedly ultra loyal ones are disloyal at the deepest reaches of their hearts, but the supposedly disloyal ones are more loyal at the core of their hearts, they just fuck up some times

Just don't worry about whether the next girlfriend will be a "horrible liar" or a "perfect angel", just worry about trusting her actions, how she acts. No big deal okay let them go if they don't act like they love you

Don't worry lmfao even the prettiest most liked girl in school was the most insecure and most focused on whether people like them, everyone fucking is, trust in it and hope that they want love and niceness and sex just like you do, that's all we've got

If they fuck up move on to another girl no big deal. Just trust em okay
>>
>>17459259
Even Lindsay had that last resort of eating in the bathroom stall again when she's upset, even these supposedly confident people have ideas about that help them in their deepest and darkest time

Everyone is fragile, just trust that they want a nice sweet person to love them and fuck them in their life, that's literally all they want. Nice and sexy. Nice and sexy and procreation, meaning of it all. Fuck Nietzsche and Socrates, just pretend we're just like rabbits because deep down we are, at the most abstract level we are. We want a nice partner to keep us company so we're not lonely, and we want to be loved and just have sex and eat good food. Literally that's all we want. Trust in that, who cares if there's a risk of a girl leaving you because bro - there's a risk of you leaving a girl too and they get equally sad, even more sad really because they're girls and they want a provider

You have the upper hand bro just go out and have confidence in yourself and confidence in the fact that everyone wants to be loved, you just have to be the guy they want to love. Be it, it's not hard, reinvent yourself!
>>
File: 20160813_233636.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_233636.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459272
Everyone is insecure deep, deep inside about a few main things:
-Dying an intensely painful death
-Dying dying slowly or starvation or dehydration

Lindsay Lohan's character is a pleb compared to that guy she likes, all the dumb girls like him but he's legit wise and honest. A good guy really, honestly

And those girls are shit but they can't help it it's in their genes, fuck twilight zone music
>>
>>17459286
>86▶
>File: 20160813_233636.jpg (3.47 MB, 5312x2988)
Holy crap, being addicted to a drug is one of the more horrible things I can imagine, being a slave to an action

Don't do addictive drugs
>>
File: 20160813_234032.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_234032.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17459304
Believe some of the adults even if you're smarter than them on technical topics like science. Who gives a fuck, they necessarily know more than you about aging, they know what you'll regret, trust it. Want to be 60 and alone? No, find a nice girl and marry her, move on if she's insane
>>
>>17459310
I always had a crush on Lizzy McGuire, every single guy did, but they could never let a girl in real life know that, it's like a secret identity - your TV crushes that you know are out of reach so it's okay to fantasize
>>
>>17459328
Did anyone else have the movie "The Little Mermaid" as a significant influence on their childhood?
>>
>>17459342
Someone contribute please I need interaction with another human being to avoid going insane
>>
>>17459430
Your already insane, mate
>>
>>17459048
>Remember that feeling back when we were kids, it started to get really serious and significant in about 3rd grade?
No.
>>
Never saw a harder thread derail in my life
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.