[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was around 10 years old I played with my Nanny's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1450062464849.jpg (236KB, 882x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450062464849.jpg
236KB, 882x1280px
When I was around 10 years old I played with my Nanny's newborn daughter. She and the baby spent a year with us before moving with in her new home with her husband. Years later I'm 29 and I'm dating this same girl I played with as a kid with her parents blessing. Do you think this is appropriate? Technically I've seen her naked as a baby and Nanny bathed me and the her baby at the same time. I love her but I can't feel a bit guilty.
>>
>>17458869
How old is she?
>>
>>17458869
Is the girl's name Buster and yours Lucille 2?
>>
>>17458937
If you do the math shes 19
>>
>>17458869
It's not like you wanted to fuck her when she was a baby right?
>>
its ok. im 22 dating a 34 woman. if we had met ourselves 22 years ago, i would be a little baby in the hands of a 12 year old girl, already entering puberty. i love her with all my heart and the way she smile, hug and kiss me i bet she feels the same.
>>
>>17458869
>Do you think this is appropriate?
There's nothing wrong, as long as you're both consenting adults.

>Technically I've seen her naked as a baby and Nanny bathed me and the her baby at the same time. I love her but I can't feel a bit guilty.
Guilty over what? That one child bathed with another child at the behest of an adult?
>>
Might be wife material if you had that kind of history.
>>
Honestly, I find the choldhood closeness to be of less concern than the 29-year-old dating a 19-year-old aspect.
>>
>>17459990
Not unusual really in more conservative places where women marry young
>>
If she's your grandma's daughter isn't she your aunt? I don't get it
>>
File: 1458178430586.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1458178430586.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>17460439
A-anon. I hope you're joking.

A Nanny is a babysitter.
>>
>>17460101
>conservative

Which means they want to hurry up and get married so they can fuck without feeling judgment from Sky King.

A slut's a slut by whatever name broski. They're all just rationalizing ways to get dick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.