[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ TIL that of people born in the 1980's when t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 363477_original.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
363477_original.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Sup /adv/

TIL that of people born in the 1980's when they were the ages of 20-25 6% of them were virgins. 4% female 8% male. Of people born in the 1990's aged 20-25 5% of females are virgins and 24.6% of males are virgins. Can /adv/ please explain as to why ugly/fat girls are still getting dicked down but 1 out of every 4 guys can't even sniff a vagina. Pic related

the sauciest of sauce: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/02/less-sex-please-were-millennials-study?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_b-gdnnews#link_time=1470171485

I'm reading a study through an article, so perhaps something is lost in translation, but... is the following reading correct re: gender disparity? (percentages correspond to not-sexually-active respondents)
"6% among those born in the 1960s, [compared] to 15% [...] born in the 1990s." (all genders) and "2.3% of women born in the 1960s are sexually inactive, compared to 5.4% of those born in the 1990s"
This suggests that the male stats would have to balance out the women numbers on the other side. (assuming equal numbers of men and women surveyed) that'd be 9.7% (for men from 60s) and something much, much higher for the 90s (~24%).)
>>
Probably because guys like you sit inside and whine about how unattractive you are all day (when you're actually probably average but have the personality of a wet paper bag), while girls are out there, living their lives. Also, guys here place far too much emphasis on sex and losing their virginity, which just makes them desperate. Girls just have a "it'll happen when it happens" attitude. Also, the more desperate guys get, the easier it is for girls to get sex.
>>
File: 4yQeU5T.jpg (134KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4yQeU5T.jpg
134KB, 1280x960px
>>17458871
But that doesnt explain why 1/4 of men arnt getting pussy while almost every woman is getting dick. I know plenty of girls that sit at home watching netflix all day but are just waiting for a guy to come by and make their life interesting. Pic related. And im not whining about shit. im not part of that 25%. It just sucks that literally 1 out of ever 4 guys have to deal with that shit.
>>
>>17458914
That's the meme, bruh. You can't talk about it unless you're a complete neck beard fedora basement virgin, and if you aren't, you apparently have no right to talk about something that affects your gender, even if it doesn't affect you.

What's worse is that it's always more sad, pathetic losers like said mentioned that are pretending to be girls that perpetuate the meme. Notice how they talk about having no personality while having no personality? Kind of a big fucking hint.
>>
File: 1471058003414.jpg (72KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471058003414.jpg
72KB, 638x960px
>>17458914
It's because over the last three or so decase there has been a push for femininisation.

You hear phrases like "toxic masculinity" and "mansplaining".

So all these guys are growing up around this bullshit and they start to think "maybe if I do everything women tell me too, then I'll get laid"

Which is 100 PERCENT NOT TRUE.

Women want someone dominant who disagrees with them, not this virtue signalling bullshit.

>Real life example
>Your friend that used to be alpha
>He got a gf now
>Totally whipped
>She is obviously turned off by him now doing whatever she says to keep her happy.

The cycle continues.
>>
File: 59.gif (598KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
59.gif
598KB, 300x167px
>>17458851
Theres no fucking way 25% are still virgins

Holy christ Im 19 and a virgin and I hate my life and all that but theres no fucking way its that common

Society sucks but theres no way its that bad otherwise mass discontent and societal upheaval is just around the corner
>>
File: dadf.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dadf.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
it's kind of ridiculous. Every time i bring this up anywhere the first thing people do is accuse me of being a male neck beard beta fag. A few of my friends are still virgins and none of them really fit your stereotypical virgin that is the virgin meme. They might be too short, a little awkward, a little fat, but they arn't this repulsive neck beard that a lot of people would like you to think they are. I think it has to do more with Chad and women's obsession with Chad then male's short comings. Every girl wants to be a princess and get a 10/10 even if they are a 3/10.

I've fucked 3/10 when i was really drunk before. I guess that makes them think that they should have a chance with me when im sober even though they have no respect for their own body while i do.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
>>17458958
I think it is right around the corner. They are sending us a message that 1/4 of us don't even deserve to be glanced at by a woman and that they shouldn't even look at women. It's a fucking war. I have 0 regaurd for women these days. There are a few good ones out there, but we have an epidemic of gold digging whores in the country.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.