[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Look He did not know the moment that, in his eyes, she became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (41KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 460x459px
The Look

He did not know the moment that, in his eyes, she became beautiful to him. All he knew was that, now, as his eyes were transfixed on hers, he could not force them to focus on anything else, as though they had seen the paramount of everything that they were made to see and were reluctant to settle for anything less.
>>
>>17458543
Lovely. Don't lose her.
>>
I go through periods of hating you and loving you. I usually think about when you were a cunt, so it's mostly hate. But yeah, you got under my skin, and my life has been extremely fucked up since you passed away. It's getting better though, 7 goddamn years later, after a bout of drug addiction and homelessness. You really are a piece of shit to do that to someone. Hope you're rotting in hell, cunt.
>>
L,
Please talk to me. I feel lonely.
-T
>>
P,

Its almost a year since I read the first letter you posted here, you were convinced I had met someone new and that I was going to leave you behind. You wanted to leave and save yourself the pain. Now, we don't talk and its you that has left me behind. I wish I could go back in time and do things differently. You deserve to be treated like a king.
>>
>>17458543
You were my life and now that you've supposedly "convinced me you cheated with him just to make me mad, but didn't actually do anything" I can't trust you so it's over. It will take me a while because I really love you and am really attracted to you soon, but inevitably we will be over some day, we won't grow old together, and if there is a God he knows I want that badly. But it can't happen anymore. Sorry.

Love you til the day I die.
>>
I don't think you seem to understand I know your game.
It's just to slander me and make me look bad to distract from your own behavior, I warned you that you weren't fooling anyone and played along so you'd have a chance of at least dropping your shit and getting a potentially okay mate. I see by the way you've been acting that you got dumped again, how many times is that?
Did anyone really buy your repentance charade you tried throwing? Maybe if you weren't trying to throw a few back stabs in with it you might of convinced a few people.
Don't call, it's all old news and I'm not interested in catching up on the new news.
>>
E,
Even after out short story, even if we dont talk much anymore, god do i want you. I know you re just a scam. You tried to convince me you cone here, but didnt know any of the memes. I know you were faking and omitting details about you, and your manipulation got the best of me because I'm too emotional. I got attached, i dont have much problem getting detached from you but I ferl bad since i cant trust you . God its frustrating i dont know shit about you , i wish i could say i love u but im not Attracted at all to you , ive been manipulated i fee like such a fool. Fuck you , youre not smart. Your game is on point tho
>>
I can't even be dramatic. When I see her no one else exists. I don't care about her lunatic ex boyfriends. She is delicate. So fragile. No one has treated her like the delicate flower that she is.

I'm going to work really really hard to get out of this pit. I'm at the bottom but today I was writing a song and I was thinking of her and my heart started burning and it was the first thing I had felt in a long time.

I'm going to take this chance because it's something to live for and in two years time I will go to wherever you are and win your heart because I love you so very very much. But I need to work very very hard so I can protect you like the delicate, sweet, beautiful flower that you are.
>>
I miss you. You aren't mine, but I miss you all the same. I keep finding more little things to love about you. I wish I could see you again, but I don't know if you even want to hang out with me. If you don't ask me then I just assume that you don't, and then I don't ask you so I suppose I'll never know. Vicious cycle. I hate thinking about how maybe you just don't care at all.

My thoughts of you are getting dark again. I lie awake at night thinking about how I have no chance with you. I'll never be with you. I know that; I'm not stupid, but it still hurts that I can't kill that tiny spark of optimism I have left in me. That stupid flame spins fantasies full of nonsense. The way your fingers would feel laced with mine, the light in blue-gray color of your eyes if you looked at me like you loved me, the way your mouth would curve into a smile if I made you happy. Whispers of sweet nothings in the dark, skin bare and vulnerable, hands and mouths full of needy lust. and you are mine and I am yours in these intimate moments.

Silly things for a foolish heart, love. I do wonder if I published all I've written about you somehow and removed any strong identifiers... how would it make you feel to read such things?
>>
I refuse to log in to that account.
I refuse only because I am a coward. I got pretty intoxicated, I messaged you at 4 in the morning begging for your attention. The big problem is you were laying next to the one you love. They probably woke up wondering who would bother you at 4 AM.

You probably woke up too, knowing the drill. Knowing I was drunk again and fell off the wagon. Knowing I broke another promise that I wouldn't interfere in your life.

I was never afraid of what you had to say to me after I "drunk texted" you. This time I am. I know you're in love, I know they are "the one".
I want you to know I am so sorry. You've heard it for so many years, I hurt you so many times. You hurt me too but I think this is where you drew the line and that's why I am so afraid.
I don't want this to be it. My mistake though, it won't happen again because I forgot your number now. I forgot my login to that account.
If only I could forget you.
>>
I'm sorry I didn't treat you better and that I wasn't there for you for the last several years. I wasted so much time on things that just feel like petty bullshit now. I only went to visit you last time because I was forced to by your daughter and I am so happy that I did. Your face lit up and you didn't care about anything else. We laughed and shared stories and I bought you lunch from your favorite place. You were just glad that I came to see you. When I left, I told you I'd see you soon and that I loved you and I truly meant both of those things with all of my heart. You told me you'd like that and that you loved me too, with a smile on your face. Little did I know, four days later you'd be dead. I bawled my fucking eyes out at your funeral and my own mother had to find me sitting outside next to a tree and hold me like I was a child again. I'm honored to have had you in my life and I am grateful that you died in peace.
>>
A,

I can't wait to fuck your brains out when I see you in a few weeks
>>
Dear anonymous woman who destroyed my family.

I hope your free holiday to America was fun, the payoff from the courts must have been huge! You must have felt nothing when my dad, my gentle giant of a dad, was booed out of court, pelted with things and the way you smirked when the judge told him to apologize to you for "sexual assault".

I have known my Dad for 27 years. He is unreliable, terrible with money, he gambles, he's always borrowing from me, I always thought that if he was going to end up in court, it would be for something to do with petty theft, a dispute over money, or fraud, but it's not like I, his eldest daughter, had the slightest hint to what was going on.

I know my Dad, and finding out how he was jailed for 6 years for sexual assault with no evidence through the fucking newspapers was horrifying. I was wondering why he hadn't called me in a while. The last thing he told me was that he had pneumonia. He visited me a month before you got him locked up, I had no idea the trial had been going on for 2 years, or why he kept borrowing money from me. Had I known it was for legal fees, I could have helped. I watched how with each visit, his hair became grayer, his weight plummeted, and his jovial demeanor and constantly making cringey dad jokes had gone. I had never seen him so out of it before. He wouldn't talk, he wouldn't accept food. My Dad was gone.

(continued)
>>
>>17459799

The newspaper article made no fucking sense. "The 52 year old man sexually assaulted her on the day he and her friends went drinking in a bar at 2pm that afternoon.

12 hours later after inviting him back with her friends, she woke to find him sexually assaulting her while her friends looked on"

I asked around, asked people who got to speak to him on the phone from prison to fill in the gaps of a story that had more holes than a fucking old sponge.

He was always known to buy drinks for strangers, because he was lonely and always wanted friends, didn't care if he was being used. You, your boyfriend, and his two friends took complete advantage of that. I know now that he woke up the following morning, noticed his wallet was missing, confronted all of you and you waited 3 days to report the "assault". There was no evidence, no dna, no sign of a struggle, but you wanted to milk the situation for attention, get money, and ruin a man's life. I suppose taking his wallet wasn't enough. When the court questioned the allegations based on a lack of evidence, your story changed again and, slightly ruined the name of your two friends by convincing them to testify they "drunkenly watched the whole thing".

So you - invite a man you're unsure of back to your house, you wait THREE days to report whatever traumatizing story that happened, and you decided to falsify and drag more people into it when you realized the first story was too weak to go on.

With the case no being a matter of "everyone's word against his", my dad's lawyer naturally tells him to take the plea bargain, to get a smaller sentence.

6 years isn't a fucking small amount to me, especially for an assault that has no evidence! His 7, 14 and 21 year old children are also miserable and can't sleep over this, but I'm sure you don't give a fuck.

(continued)
>>
>>17459804

But the most painful thing of all, is not only the fact I get a measly 3 minute call from my dad that beeps and cuts off when "his time is up" once a week compared to the daily 15 minute calls we used to have, but it's seeing his name in the papers, being dragged through the dirt, having my entire hometown whispering about him and my family, while you get to stay anonymous and fly off to america with a huge payout. I don't even know what your face looks like, but I'm sure it's as ugly as your soul. You knew you had nothing to lose by lying because our fucked system doesn't punish women for false accusations when they're caught. I hope the universe hurls the worst of what life has to offer you from now on.

Sincerely, nah, why should I give you my name either? You took my father from me and my siblings while concealing yours. Die.
>>
>>17459799
>>17459804
>>17459805
Holy shit anon. Can you contact a lawyer for retrial because this is bullshit.
>>
>>17459807
OP here. There's an appeal next year. I'll be there for it, but the plea bargain system is set up to benefit the lawyers and the courts, never the clients, you see so many horrible stories about this in the news happening to famous people, but you never think it's going to be your own dad. I live in Ireland, and his case is very similar to "Michael Feichin Hannon's". Neighbour spitefully reports him for rape, ruins his life, and waits years to turn around and say "nah, I made it up, I just didn't like how his family was arguing with mine over land and money and wanted to spite him"

They dropped the case, didn't apologize to him, and she didn't get punished. Happens way too often to innocent men
>>
E,

I really like you. You probably haven't even given me a thought, and I guess that makes sense, given that we don't live close to each other at all. I'm trying not to let my feelings affect how we interact, and most of the time I think I do okay, but I'm more and more worried about it. Maybe you'll have a new boyfriend soon, and I can use that as better self deterrent. Maybe.

I guess there's a part of me that won't let go - the super romantic part that is waiting for the perfect moment, where for some reason we live close to one another and things just go perfectly. The thought of that is fairly intoxicating, but I'm pretty confident I won't let that govern what I do.

I guess I'll apologize for keeping a little distance when you find another guy. It'll be tough - even though it really shouldn't be - so bear with me. Hell, maybe it won't be hard, if he plays some of the games I don't with you. I suppose we'll see, though.

Until next time,

D
>>
i wish i had realized what was going on. i think i did, i was just too much of an idiot to accept it, to come to terms with it. i wish i could have saved our friendship. it made me happy. but did it make you happy? i don't think it did. that's what hurts. i miss you but i can't do anything about it now.
>>
G-

I think about you sometimes. I'm sorry it ended the way it did, but it had to be done. It just wasnt good for either of us. I miss the good times we had. How are you doing these days? Still fucking it all up like you used to? Me too. I havent gotten any better but at least I dont think I'm doing worse. Z says he hasnt spoken to you in a while either. That kind of worried me a little, because I never thought you knew a lot of people. You're probably still hanging with H but I hope you have people to talk you.

Maybe one day I'll see you again in person and we can break the ice and shoot the shit for hours like we used to. Life doesnt get any better, huh.

Good luck my friend,
D
>>
M,

If you came back now I'd forgive you. I get it, more than you'll ever know.

E
>>
I'm stupid stop being so stupid stupid
>>
dear ryan get help, you and your dirty black asshole have some serious issues baby boy
>>
It's been two months. Two months since everything started getting worse. We were dating and happy. Then we were just really close friends. Then it became just friends. And now with more and more shit happening and you hating my attachment to you we're not even speaking anymore. I don't want to lose you. If I do there's no point to my life anymore. I don't care who you date and I don't care if we can't be anything more than friends. Just please please please don't cut me out of your life. I'm begging you.
>>
D

Hi there my nutty girl hope you're doing ok. Don't kill anyone/
>>
I hope you're mad now that I reactivated my social media accounts after 2 years. I am pretty sure you saw me since you came up in my recommended friends. It's petty as shit, but that's how we've always been, right?
>>
Dear A:
I wasn't looking for anyone. I wanted it to be special. You and I locked eyes multiple times before we met and you knew I wouldn't say anything. You approached me because you wanted all of this. Why did you walk into my life just to turn it upside down and leave? Twice. I know these weren't your intentions but damn. You told me to my face teary eyed that there was just something in your conscious that wouldn't allow you to take that leap with me. I think about that night and your eyes every day. I wish whatever that feeling was I could rip it out. I have to see your face every day at work and only get a hello. That will forever remain my torture. I'm not blind though; I hope you meet someone who you can give your all to. I just wish it was me.

Sincerely, A.
>>
>>17459495
I think you should edit and then post them anon, it might be a cathartic experience.
>>
We haven't spoken properly in a while and I'm not really sure why. I guess we are just strangers now. However, I can't help but wonder if you still think about me. How often and how fondly.
My health is taking a turn for the worse, that put a lot of things into perspective.
>>
>>17458738
Name?
>>
>>17461002
cool
>>
>>17461218
That's awfully cold, isn't it
>>
>>17461290
nah
>>
Dear T
I love you, with all my heart. If only you believed me.
I should be the one seeing you every day. I should be the one hearing you're voice before I go to sleep, I should be the one waking up and hear your speak to me in that soft tone you always use in the morning.. I should be the one looking at your beautiful face, you lovely eyes.
Not him.
I love you.
M
>>
>>17461300
Aww. Poor little baby got mad over an anonymous post on the internet? Let me miss your boo boo good again.
>>
>>17461339
lmfao all i said was nah. ahaahaa
>>
H,

I saw you on the ground floor earlier. I tried not to let you distract me. Tried to focus on work.
Failed.
Kept turning around to see if you were still there, but I guess you went back into the office.

Love you.
>>
G

I just don't know, I thought we had a good talk last night, didn't seem like you were bothered, I asked you to text me today if you wanted, and you haven't, you didn't even acknowledge it when I said it either. You just ignored it and said goodnight.
I miss you, I'm all alone, no friends to talk to, seems like everyone has plans except for me. I'm sure you have plans as well, I'm sure I know exactly what you did today, I just know.

God what I would give for you to text me, just to talk to me, I know I probably sound pathetic and that's because it's true, and I am. I just don't get it, we had a good talk, you responded enthusiastically, you had discussions with me, but the whole time you were probably loathing it.

I know you well, too well for you to have been "too busy" or something to text me, I know the only reason you didn't, is because you didn't want to, I know

I really just want you to be happy, and it puts me through pain for me to feel that, I just wish you knew how much I care about you, how I'd do anything for you. I'm sorry, I miss you and I'm all alone, I love you so much. - J
>>
Dearest,

I'm sorry that my depression was a burden on you. Really, I am. I thought that, of all people, you, with clinical depression yourself, would understand. Boy was I mistaken. I always am with you. If you have one ability, it's that you can always make me melt. No matter what bullshit you play, no matter how much you hurt me, no matter what I want to do or say to you, the second I see you in person that all melts away to nothing and I'm seven years old and seeing Santa Claus again.

I keep fooling myself that, this time, you'll actually believe the things that you say to me. When you tell me that "we could stay like this forever" and "I love you so much that I would do anything for you." But of course when things get difficult, you leave. You said "I can't make a commitment with you when you aren't your best self," but "I still love you." Okay bitch. That's not love. That's convenience. But it's okay, go head. Sure. You're the victim again, as always. The worst part is, I'd still take you back. In a heartbeat. Less than a heartbeat. Because you're the only one who makes me feel whole. You make my life worth living, and then you shatter my dreams. And that's the worst torture you could ever put somebody through.

I hate you. But more than that, I love you. Please come back to me. Please.

-Much Love,
You Know Who
>>
>>17461583
Sounds a lot like me, sorry anon.

I know exactly how you feel, I have so much anger and hatred towards her, but I'd die for her in a second, and I just want her back
>>
>>17461583
Are you me

I hate women
>>
>>17459495
This is a long shot, but you wouldn't happen to be a girl with a name that starts with m?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x479px
Dear mom and dad,
I hate that you dont believe in me in any way possible. I hate that you prefer other kids than me. And now. Now that ive progressed, now that ive become succesful, thats when you come to me and told me "i was wrong."

Nah, fuck you. I'm tired of this rollercoaster feeling, this pain, and the wrenching feeling in my throat. No one even my friends think i can be something. So now that im living in my own, they seem to say i stole some huge shit. Ughh

Just...fuck you all >:(
>>
>>17461750
>that pic
>>
No. And no matter how many times you try to change the argument, the answer is no. Now instead of demanding attention from someone who wants nothing to do with you, directly seek attention from the girl who did nothing but get jealous because you spent time with other people or talk about things that attract her that could only apply to you, and you regret breaking up with enough that you vent against people you never met before. Then your regrets would be handled just fine. You regretted breaking up with her, had another brief relationship in July that year, broke up and went back to all the casual sex you could get to rebound more. Two years later and you're still regretting breaking up with her while you're both still attracted to each other and jealous whenever one of you spends time with someone else.

Seems like a real easy thing to grasp, so stop beating around the bush. Your volatile nature will probably go when you're done drowning in regret.
>>
It's been 8 years since we first met. I still can't get you out of my head, because deep down I know I don't want to. I didn't know you that well, but I suppose that's my fault. I thought you were the woman only seen in the happiest dreams. I didn't want to bother you with the darkness that consumed me.

I woke up every morning dreading the thought of going to class. The only times I was truly happy was with my dog or seeing you pass in the hall. I'm still not sure why I never acted. I guess that's what bothers me the most. There was no reason not to act, but I couldn't get a reaction from my own emotionally dead body. I wasn't always that way though.

In the past I was full of pure hatred. I despised the false sense of freedom we have in America. I recognized the education system for the propaganda pushing shit it was. When I realized there was no way around the system, I became dead inside. I failed to understand how the world had failed so terribly.

We haven't seen each other in 2 years. We chose two completely different paths. If our paths cross again, I will not fail this time. I can only hope that you give me another chance.
>>
>>17459814
Holy shit

Fucking damnit I hate this bullshit, we need to start doubting the claims of women just as much as we doubt the claims of men, and allow the accused to be considered innocent until proven guilty, for ALL CRIMES even sexual assault. Bull fucking shit, so mad for you
>>
Y

I know you're just joking around but every time you tell me to kill myself it hurts because what you don't know is that I am severely depressed and have tried to in the past.

K
>>
C

Sometimes I wonder how things would have ended up if I didnt act the way I did. Sometimes I want to get in touch with you and see whats going on and how things have been, but those feeling are fleeting and places like this help resolve that curiosity. Im scared to get in contact with you because things for me are going great, I have a job I enjoy I hang out with friends everyday and I wouldnt want to change anything.

Hope things are going good for you

P
>>
>>17458543
S,

I love you. You're the smartest, most creative person I know. You make me happy. Plus you have the cutest dimples.

This is super gay.
-A
>>
>>17459589
Damn, I feel you on this one.
I feel like I'm always looking for an excuse to talk to her, because I don't want there to be a final conversation, I don't want it to ever end, we even have a really good talk last night, I was really hoping we would talk again today, but doesn't seem that way
I just want her back, I want her to know how sorry I am, how goddamn angry I am and how regretful I am
I just want things to go back to the way they were
>>
File: 1470702268403.jpg (9KB, 250x240px)
1470702268403.jpg
9KB, 250x240px
C

I don't understand. When you laugh, a piece of me dies on the inside. When you open that dry, overused gob you call a mouth I brace for whatever stupidity you might say next. But somehow, I find myself wanting you. I want you so badly. I want to hold you tightly and feel your body press against mine in the cool evening air on your balcony. Every night I ache for your soft hands, picturing your smooth, silky skin caressing mine. I want to look into your starry eyes and watch them ignite in passion and ecstasy. I went you to feel what I feel for you. I want you to want me. I want to fuck you. So badly. Yet I can't fucking stand you.

What have you done to me?

T
>>
>>17458543
B,
I can't believe how far I've come since I broke up with you. I miss you and love you and wish you would take me back everyday, but I am working so hard to be able to make you proud of me. Maybe that's my problem, the fact that I'm looking for validation from you. But I know ever since I saw you yesterday, for the first time in months when we got brunch together that I will always love you. And more importantly, when I looked into your eyes, I felt my love returned. I will win you back, and I will never lose you again. I'm not on this planet to live a life cycle, I'm going to break the chain of grief that keeps us together. I will know your love again.
-L
>>
S,
Does our 7 year friendship mean nothing to you?
>>
>>17459589
I think it's a guy with the first name that's start with a M. ..
>>
>>17458543

Hey AS

Thank you for raising my standards to that level. Such a pity that there isn't more women like you.

M.
>>
F,
I miss you. I miss us, and the summers we spent together. I wish I wasnt such a coward and would just text you so we could hang out again. I'm going stir crazy without a reason to socialize. I'm sorry about how I treated you. I was a dick, and unsure what we were. I wish we could've had at least one real date, just the two of us, on a walk or something.
I hope you're doing ok.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451914951213.jpg (33KB, 408x605px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451914951213.jpg
33KB, 408x605px
>>17461990
Well anon, I really hope things work out for you.
Don't be like me though. I've been bitter and angry for nearly a decade. Whenever it's something to do with them, I feel like a teenager that took 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
>>
>>17462334
Wrong
>>
>>17462294
Initials? Is it a CH?
>>
I wish you were like me in a sense where we had any chance in dating.You will never like me because you cant yet i have undying love for you.To try and get rid of my feelings i stopped talking to you but thats only made my feelings more intense.I just wish there was some sort of way for it to happen but alas my feelings will stay silent forever more because they must.
>>
Die in a hole you rat
>>
I wanted so badly to bring out the best in other people, but I can't even bring out the best in myself. I'm a fucking sham.
>>
>>17462881
Initials?
>>
we both did bad things but i miss you, I hope you can forgive me one day

m
>>
a,

you're the worst, I hate you and i hope your smash career flops. no one likes you anyway. you hurt me, you used me for 3 years, you made me do horrible horrible things. you told your friends that I was annoying, and a slut, and that I was an attention whore, but if they knew what you did? they would never speak to you. when I would lash out at you, it was always in reaction to you treating me poorly. I wanted to bw a good girlfriend, but I liked taking everything out on you. i loved you, but i hated you; I needed you.

despite all that, everything I went through because of you, because of you coming back every time, I still find myself missing you sometimes, and i hate myself for it. i hate it. i regret you and everything about you. i hope that you hurt every day knowing im the only person that ever saw the good in you, and you dragged me through the mud. i hate you. i cant wait until you come back to me once again, begging for forgiveness, just so I can say no.

m
>>
If you call me in the next 30 mins you'll get an amazing free gift
>>
T.E.,

I don't have any desire to be like that, but when I get into conflicts now those words you said back then get into my head and all I can think about is being afraid of fulfilling those prophecies. Afraid of becoming like the parent that guilts me into things. Afraid I am walking down that path every day.

I still like playing card games but no longer associate with anyone from back then, they all give me anxiety. I drifted away from all of them so dramatically when I was with you. Was it because of how my previous relationship blew up? I didn't want to have anyone interfere.

it was like-
'return all green permanents to their owner's hand.'

I try everyday to be less anxious about things but see myself making no progress. I remember you messaged me a couple years back and I replied with some spiteful-cringey thing and l
know you have DID. didn't give it any thought, I do the same thing now? I invalidate the mind of the person that I care about more than anyone I've ever cared for.

I haven't had friends within 30 miles for nearly half a decade. I feel myself slipping, even though I have two mental health appointments in the next 48 hours, it isn't enough. It can't be enough. I'm operating on guilt and fear and shame, and the past months there's been other fun ones. I'm more depressed than I've ever let on.
"I'm not living properly. I'm not doing enough, not healing fast enough, sharing enough" I tell myself. But I know that if I force it, there won't be anything good that comes from it. i already tried to do that and it stole another four years from be with Tr and B

In that sense i regret seeing myself doing the same things I vowed to not do. I don't want to isolate myself anymore. Half a decade is too long to waste.

I want to make friends again, even if they're halfway around the globe.
The past doesn't have to eat at me, and while i'm scared of it, I think I've grown, if only slightly.
I still feel I have a lot to prove to everyone from the past.

D
>>
Fuck me in the ass please S

Love from M
>>
I hated that I loved you so much and you didn't love me as much, or so I believed. Now I'll never know.

Will I ever see you again? Maybe in a few years or a few months we can hang out sometime. Probably not, you're disgusted by me.

Anyway, I still love you, Mo. I think I always will. Pathetic, isn't it?
>>
>>17459151
You almost described what a certain girl would say to me today and I thought you were her...Until I saw the "memes"
>>
>>17461137
You may disparagingly know me as C.
>>
>>17463003
Beautiful. The very epitome of the english language.
>>
Dear AU,
I know that I have not replied to you since last August. I know that you were confused when I started to flirt with other girls knowing we will separate. I know that you wanted to help me. I know that deep down you loved me too much to say it. But I didn't know real love. I don't know what it means to be normal like you. Even after all that has happened...I still don't feel sorry.
Regards,
EM
>>
M,

I love you.

R
>>
You're worthless
>>
>>17463166
Why are you being horrible to people?
>>
>>17463191
Cause they were horrible first
>>
>>17462917
That's not nice
>>
>>17463194
You're not nice
>>
>>17463199
How do you know I'm not nice?
>>
>>17463203
I can tell
>>
>>17462881
Nothing was happening.. and you were never around or there for me like I needed.

Please just come back.
>>
>>17463370
You told me you wanted to be left alone, that you didn't want my affection.
>>
>>17463209
No you can't. I just read what you said, and thought it wasn't nice
>>
M

You have avoided me like you have avoided every responsibility in every aspect of your life. One day I'll order a cheeseburger at a fast food restaurant and you will be taking my order.

A
>>
Please just text me back. I know you're busy right now, but not so busy that you don't post in the group chat. If I did something to upset you, please just tell me so I can apologize and try to make it up to you or at least learn. I'm so sad that you're leaving and would really like to see you again before you go.
>>
>>17463623
M

You make me feel embarassed and frustrated. You have treated me terribly and you do not respect me or my feelings.
>>
>>17463419
nitials
>>
Bright red lipstick really does not suit you, babe. That's coming from someone with a crash course on make up from girl friends.
>>
>>17463767
im a C
>>
fuck all of you
y'all just a phase in my life
once im done studying i will never have to see you fuckers again
>>
C,

Stay out of my life for good. You disgusting little fuckboi. Btw, everyone found it hilarious why your nickname REALLY was "little".

-A
>>
>>17462964
wich initial is that for?
>>
P,

I love you so much and I know everyone, including you, doesnt care if i live or die. Ive had people tell me "just play the field, play it slow, there is no way P wont love you too" but I know they are lying because no one could love me. If i kill myself its not your fault, its because I was too scared that being so close with you would hurt me for the rest of my life and the idea of you with someone else pretty much pushes me to that point. We are so alike its not even funny. Ive been told that you dont like guys because they all are "dicks", yet 6 people say that im perfect for you. I dont know who to trust and whenever I want to talk to anyone about how i feel and what I want to do I know what will happen. They will just get angry at me. But oh well.

R
>>
I miss you Bud.
>>
This is an open letter because I don't want to tell this to anyone in particular. I guess it beats shouting at the rooftops like a crazy person.

I wish I was happy. I long for a serenity than I have never felt in my life. The joyous moments are too short and the darker moments too cherished by me. I often get what I want and push it away. I wish I didn't feel insignificant at times, or hate myself for having acted unbearably confident other times. Even right now I feel like my writing is too self-aggrandizing. I don't know if it is in my nature to feel so tortured and broken or if I act this way because I still feel the footprints left by my childhood on my back. A lifetime of novels, television, ads, games, searing images and I hate myself for not being a beautiful wise person in every way. I don't even feel like the main character of my own life. And yet I still feel this lightning in my hands telling me I have a destiny and that I should pursue this existence to see what the final cards reveal.

I hate the phrase "love yourself". It's maudlin and pompous to me. But perhaps inbetween my cynical and depressed thoughts, I yearn for love from myself. Not the same as when I act arrogant to hide the hollow wound. Because I do mistreat myself and don't know why. Perhaps I am wired that way. Perhaps an epiphany has yet to come. I know it's stupid, as if I am waiting for a God to shuffle my hair and tell me I am good.

I just wish I could see a sunset alone and not tell myself it is wasted on me. I want this peace. I want existence to matter and feel soft and enjoyable. I want to stop wanting. And sit there with the sunset sharing itself with me through my sunglasses. There are so few windows in life when everything feels like it should be yet not hurt you.

I'll get there.
>>
C
In another life, eh?
I'll always miss you though.
A
>>
>>17464135
You wish.

Sincerely,
Go fuck yourself
>>
I’m not allowed to actually speak with you so this is the only shot I have. I’ll admit that I hated you. And in a way, I still do. I couldn't believe that you threatened my life. Then I hated you even more because of how you acted like it was no big deal when something was done about it. It cut me really deep to see how unresponsive you were as if none of the things you said mattered. This time, I'm apologizing to you. Not for getting the protection order, not for breaking up with you, but for everything in between. I'm sorry for being so confusing. You know I loved you more than anything in this whole world. But when I left, I really did feel like I had no other option. I wasn’t happy anymore. I hated myself more and more every single day because I could see you getting worse and worse and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it. For months I had contemplated leaving, but I couldn’t just give up on you like that. I really did try. I tried so hard to bring you out of that hole you’d put yourself in every single day for the five years we were together, but nothing I said or did ever made any difference. There isn’t a thing in this world I wouldn’t have done to bring you back up again, but I could only do so much. Again, I’m sorry for the way I ended things. I’m sorry that I kept falling back to you over and over…but most of all I’m sorry that I couldn’t help you. I just don’t have it in me anymore. Even now, though I hate everything about you, I just want you to be happy. I want to actually see a genuine smile from you. I understand if you hate me too. I didn’t want it to end this way, I just didn’t know how to handle the situation. I definitely contributed to the terrible ending and I hope someday after the order is expired, we will run into one another and have lunch or something. Maybe just so I can at least give you the apology you deserve. Good luck. Hope you finally find something in this world to bring you back up again.
>>
so i'd really like to know why people are so fucking stupid as to think that the person who kills themselves is the one being selfish.

case in point, i'm in severe fucking pain all day every day, can't get any doctors to help me, attempt suicide to end this fucking shit life, and i'm being told that i'm the selfish one?

i'm the piece of shit that is in constant pain, and i'm supposed to endure that to protect your goddamn feelings?

who is really the one being selfish?
>>
Stop thinking and run face first into life. You have nothing to loose. Take a punch, take an insult, take rejection, take the punishment for your actions and never be afraid. Break rules and give hell to everybody. But never let your goal slip away and always smile when they try to hurt you. Feel pain so you can feel happiness, because the way you are going will lead you to a state where you won't be able to feel anything but regret. I am what you have become many years from now. Don't let me exist again.
>>
>>17464163
you don't even know me anymore. have fun still hating someone who isnt who they once were years ago. lol btw im fucking someone else
>>
>>17464209
Think you have the wrong person, but hey good for you m8
>>
A

Look here you little shit, I don't like you, I've never liked you and the fact that you're my brother doesn't mean shit.

Get your fucking act together. I'm sick of having to keep the shit my life under control as well as making sure you don't fuck up at everything. You are literally the most useless person I know. You do nothing at MY house, you do nothing to help our parents and you do the bare minimum at the job you got through my hard work. The only things keeping me from kicking you out and cutting contact is that I know you won't be able to survive on your own and it would break our parent's hearts.

All edge aside, I borderline hate you.
>>
>>17460859
I've done that enough in various places. So many unsent letters with my gross nonsensical writing.

>>17461729
My name doesn't start with an M, sorry.
>>
>>17463060
Any chance last initial is a B?
>>
>>17464085
thanks for today

I love the impression of you, the one that here says they are you
or?
the way you dance around in circles around our life

- no particular person
>>
J,
Dzisiaj myslałam o tobie całą noc.

M.
>>
>>17464151
What did I do?
>>
fuck, he's the love of my life. I'm so happy
>>
>>17464401
You lived. Thats what you did.
>>
D,

I wanted to say thanks for taking the trip to Florida. The idea is what first brought us together as friends. When we stopped talking last year I feared that it would never have happened. I took two months off of work and out of everything I did this summer, those two week, were the only parts worth remembering. You said it was your dream to go to Florida one day. I can not put into words how happy I was that you were right there to enjoy all the fun as well.

The first part of the summer I was checking things off my bucket list by myself. I learned to be comfortable alone. However, that first part of my summer was missing something. The lesson that I learned taking the road trip with you was a simple one. True happiness is a shared experience. It was worth every penny. Seeing you in awe, every day, living your dream made the trip worth it.

While I am at it, I wanted to say this. Out of all the friends I have, even though you and I have been through some rough waters at times, you are by far the most fun. You are unique. You stand out from the crowd. Everyone I know is just simply content. They just sort of drift aimlessly through life.

Not you. You have shared your dreams, goals, desires, and ambitions. You want something more from life than just being there. That is why you stand out. That is why I feel oddly drawn to you. I hope you were serious when you said you wanted to take a trip to the west coast next year. I have already started saving. Would be nice to take another trip together.

You called me while you were a bit tipsy the other night. You thanked me for the trip. You said you wanted to get the hell out of this city and move down there. You asked if I wanted to come along. If you asked me sober, you know my answer would have been yes. You know I cannot stand being in one place for too long.

Hope all is well with you and hope you are ready for next year's adventure. I wish April was already here.

E
>>
S,
"I forgot to say "thank you". Thank you for being my only reason to live. I love you so bad. And I miss you so much." - I wanted to write this shit here. But it is so trivial. And I'm faded. No words can describe my feelings. Look, you bastard, what have you done...
I really want to be better. That's it.
~N
>>
H,

I've only known you since December, and we aren't particularly close, nor have we done a ton together. But I wish you'd at least stop bottling up and tell someone close to you how you're feeling.

N
>>
J
You're gonna end up just like your dad. You'll be unhappy with some girl you cheated with on your ex wife. You'll call crying while drunk, apologizing for ruining everything. You'll have a shitty job, your kids will hate you for abandoning them. You try so hard not to end up like him but I promise you, that's your future.
>>
>>17464665
I wish I ended up with the girl I cheated on my ex wife.
>>
>>17458543
You didn't understand where I came from
I didn't understand where you came from
We both wanted to be allieviated of this world
We weren't like them
We made no excuses
We knew what we wanted
I love the part of you that I love so much more than I hate the part of you that I hate
Don't grind yourself down because you think I'm a cunt
And DEFINTELY DO NOT grind yourself down because you think you're a cunt

You can fucking make it
I believe in you
I want to make it with you so bad
But if I dont, I will do so on my own
I love you no matter what
You were the one thing that violated my understanding of this world
I love you so much for it
R
>>
B

Just ask me if we can get back together. Please. I'm so sad, even if I don't show it. Yesterday I said I was fine being the third wheel when it was supposed to be a double date with us, but it hurt so bad.

M
>>
>>17464665
The only difference is that I wont have children, ever, because I realize what extreme responsibility children are; unlike most people who view them as a novelty like most do until they have them :)
>>
>>17465358
Oh yeah, and fuck people too. Fuck you all :)
>>
>>17464310
Yeah, i hate you too you lying fuck.
>>
K
you were so briefly in my life yet i like you more than literally every other person i knw,you were wonderful and always knew how to make me feel like a good man instead of a piece of shit,why did you dissapear without even sasying good bye?i hope you are ok.

i miss you a ton and you to come back or at least find someone like you,just return i need you

s
>>
Hi L,

I think you still read these threads. I don't know why I do. Perhaps because I hope to see that you are doing okay.

I'm doing alright. Dating a wonderful girl, someone who I love, but there are problems. We're working through them but I don't know if it will work out. She's far away and ultimately doesn't want the dream I want of marriage and kids. At least not yet.

I may visit Colorado sometime soon. I'll avoid you don't worry, I just miss mountains. I don't see them nearly enough. I miss weed too, its pretty nice. I've talked with my girlfriend about moving to Colorado, it might happen sometime. So much of the future is in the air.

Anyway its time to get to the wage slave life style and fall asleep. Hope you are doing okay.

T
>>
I dont choose to be salty, I just am.
My emotions have always been overwhelming and out of my control. Thats why I act so fucking weird.
Im constantly battling them.
Its why getting too close to others overwhelms me and weighs down my being.

There is, has always been something blocking my understanding of others.
Never been on any level than my own.
>>
>>17464180
You're not selfish
>>
To all the people whose numbers I have/ skypes/snaps I've added,

I'm sorry I don't message you or talk to you or anything over this stuff, I just don't want to message you for no reason and end up making awkward small talk over text, and I feel like I'd be bothering you if I do.

Except for you Hunter.

You're fucking creepy.
>>
Which fucking house? The apartment?
>>
dear mom

sorry dad killed you, but if they send me to heaven, i'mma go kicking and screaming to hell even if i gotta kill a mother fucker up there

i love you though and i miss you. wish i could remember your voice

dear dad

see you in hell man still kinda pissed but i know you were mentally ill at the time.
>>
You should get the fuck out off my life before you piss me off even more and I decide to ruin yours.
Sincerely,
Someone.
>>
>>17465802
You're a dumbass if you think only one person in this world comments on the shit you do. Even dumber if you think you can ruin anyone's life if you're writing a letter they'll never read.
>>
i miss you
>>
>>17465802
I could ruin yours just as easily.
>>
Over and over, round and around. The exact same thing. You had a breakup with your serious girlfriend, so you binged on sex with other girls to rebound. You had another relationship with another girl who you, during your rebound, claimed "made my life so much better when she came into it" to everyone. Then broke up and rebounded more. You never got over your first breakup, nor did your ex-girlfriend. You only talk about all the girls you do because every single one of them bears resemblance to her, one way or another.

The solution to your problem and frustration is quite simple, you've just spent way too long lying to yourself and people around you to do it.

No, you'll never read this because you're too busy putting your dick before your sensibilities again.
>>
>>17458543
Dear E,
I'm trans.
>>
>>17462327

(Oddly relevant to something I just went though, so I'll just reply like I got that letter. This could be fun!)

Dear S,

Yes, our 7 year friendship does mean something to me, and actually it still does. I know I didn't act like it towards the end, but I guess I was blinded by anger and I wasn't really myself. The truth is though you put me in an impossible situation. I know I can be insecure at times, but ask yourself if I would have reacted the way I did if you hadn't of left me to deal with such a problematic situation. I tried to understand, but you didn't try to understand me. It felt like trying to reason with a brick wall when it came to you. You made no effort or plans until after the damage was done to try to fix anything, and that sucked. I still hold that some of the happiest moments I have ever spent with someone were that week we were together, and I know somewhere in you, that you feel the same way. But unfortunately how can I trust you when it seemed like you were so reckless with my feelings and my sense of security when it comes to us? Maybe I did overreact and for that I am sorry. I am happy now though and I am finding that from within. I hope you are too. I wish nothing but the best for you, and I hope you have fun in your new town and your new school.

Sincerely,
S
>>
C,
You've made a mess of me.

I regret every second I didn't spend with you. I regret not pushing things further. But in the end I know it would've hurt me more. I want to say we're both hurting, but you don't seem to care anymore. You're killing me slowly. I'm killing myself slowly. And now I sit with tequila by my side, just like we used to, pouring my drink, just like we used to, wetting my lips, just like we used to, drinking until I don't know anymore, just like we used to. The sun shines outside, and I don't think about anything or anyone else than you. I can't expect you to be as foolish as I am, it's no use. You taught me a better way to leave, and now you're gone I can only remember how to die.

Your love is poison I gladly took. Now I writhe in agony. Yet I still lick the plate on which you served it.

- H
>>
>>17466155
That was a pretty cute letter, despite how sad it is
>>
File: who-is-jesus-christ-740x405.jpg (38KB, 740x405px) Image search: [Google]
who-is-jesus-christ-740x405.jpg
38KB, 740x405px
Repent and be saved. You walk the broad path to destruction. Put your faith solely in Jesus Christ. Put away your pride and hedonistic desires. They enslave you. Go and sin no more.
>>
>>17466165
You're sinning by judging
>>
>>17466175
Judging is not a sin. Being a hypocrite is a sin, as is condemning anyone as a reprobate. Jesus tells us to discern the good from the bad. God bless you.
>>
>>17466182
He also tells you not to judge lest you wish there to be conflict. You people rewrote his telling to convenience you. You have no ability to pass judgment on anyone around you. Not solely hypocrites. You are not the one who passes judgment. Spreading his word was not judging others. Your faith passes an incorrect version for its own convenience and need to judge others. All the while living lives with frivolous behaviour.
>>
>>17464746
TOPKEK
>>
>>17466191
There are many verses on judgement that are taken out of context in order to avoid just criticism. "don't judge" was the mantra of the sodomite rapists of Sodom of Gomorrah. You can find refutations on the sinful nature of judgement (in a broad sense) easily. It's a malleable word.

The apostles pass judgement throughout the bible? Do you suppose Paul merely forgot what Jesus said when he urged the church to exclude a man who was sleeping with his fathers wife?
>>
>>17466207
Paul acknowledged that even he was a sinner. He committed many sins. Yet he was a sinner who was forgiven. Even his own admission.

You live frivolous lives, which by itself is a sin. You, yourself, claim that hypocrisy is a sin, but to judge others for a sin is just as hypocritical. Jesus himself said not to cast a stone lest you had not committed a sin. But first and foremost, he said not to judge lest you desire conflict. Conflict directly leads to strife.

In your life, do you partake in indulgent festivities? Do you celebrate with noise? Do you tell lies? Have you repented for every lie you've ever told, and will you continue to lie despite this, only to repent again and again, and again? When a child asks about Santa Claus, will you tell them that he doesn't exist in the modern day and is based around an old tale of Saint Nicholas?
>>
>>17466225
>Jesus himself said not to cast a stone lest you had not committed a sin

Jesus was referring to those who saw the adulterous women (in Torah law you need two witnesses to condemn an adulterer to death) You need to understand this passage was about the Pharisees trying to force a "gotcha" on Jesus and condemn the women to death -- which was illegal under roman law, and would get Jesus arrested.

regardless here is one of many pages refuting this "don't judge" nonsense.

http://www.truthaccordingtoscripture.com/documents/christian-life/should-christians-judge.php#.V7MPDfkrLIU

>Conflict directly leads to strife.

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’…

The truth will bring conflict. jesus spoke the truth.
>>
>>17466248
And conflict leads to strife, which is a sin you willingly cause. There is no confusion that conflict is a sin, either.
>For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

You have also not answered a single question I just posed. If you wish, I can quote chapters just the same supporting every case where any of those would be a sin. You looked past the fact Paul was a sinner, a forgiven sinner, but a sinner.

You, yourself, stated hypocrisy is a sin. I will directly quote you on this
>Being a hypocrite is a sin
Judge yourself unless you can swear you commit no sin.
>Go and sin no more
>>
>>17466260
>here is no confusion that conflict is a sin

Why there is conflict and what it is about is important. Jesus knows the hearts of man. He judges our intentions.

Your questions were non-sequitur and hypocritical. You think judging is sinful (pointing out the person who is judging is sinning is itself judgement, which is the absurdity)

I will tell you there is not a log in my eye.

We are born sinners. Paul was freed from the bondage of sin.
>>
>>17464665

Lol T?
>>
>>17466272
Yet I am not the one passing judgment on whether sinners need to repent, am I? I am a sinner. I commit sins on a daily basis, and commit two of the seven deadly sins every day of my life. I am an envious person, I am a prideful person. I refuse to ever ask for help, because of my pride. Yet I'm not the one talking of his faith and judging sinners. I'm calling you a hypocrite.

You commit a sin by judging, yet you didn't realize why I said this. You judge those around you for sinning, yet human nature leads you to sin. We're born sinners, yet you cannot swear to not commit a single of the sins related to the questions I asked. The very nature of judging someone for sinning is hypocritical lest you can swear you commit no sins and will not commit one tomorrow, the day after and onwards. People are born sinners, yet the very rules of the sins are ones humans match each time.

>Why there is conflict and what it is about is important. Jesus knows the hearts of man. He judges our intentions
Yet there is no misunderstanding anywhere in this world that conflict leads to strife. This very exchange between you and I is sinful. But you believe your intention excuses the debate we are participating in? Like I said, you convenience yourselves with these notions.
>>
>>17466283
Are you suggesting sinners don't need to repent?

Why are you so certain I am in bondage to sin?

You seem to think anyone who is not sinless constitutes having a log in their eye, and have moved the goalpost to say the judging others is fine if you are sinless.

>This very exchange between you and I is sinful

Apologetic s isn't sinful. Neither is any debate in itself. It is bad when it comes from or leads to a bad place.

http://www.gotquestions.org/defend-faith.html
I would like to note my comment was an open letter. If anyone finds it apply's to them I hope they turn to Christ. I hoped to illicit them to judge themselves, I made no specific or individual observation, not that this would be wrong.
>>
>>17466299
No I am not saying sinners don't need to repent. I'm saying instructing them to repent is hypocritical and each time you commit a hypocrisy as a human driven to sin you would be repenting time and time again.

I am convinced, simply because you could not swear that you commit none of the sins related to the questions. Do you not live a frivolous life as a human in what I would assume to be your youth? Do you celebrate events at parties where there is noisemaking? Do you lie?

I did not say judging others is fine if you are sinless. I am saying humans are not in the power to judge anyone for sins because we commit hypocrisy in doing so.
>You are not the one who passes judgment. Spreading his word was not judging others
>Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

To spread the word of your faith is one thing. To so willingly pass judgment as a human among your equals is another. For you to have brought Paul's judgment into the conversation when, whether forgiven or not, he was, by his own admission, someone who committed many sins was mere evidence.

>Apologetic s isn't sinful. Neither is any debate in itself. It is bad when it comes from or leads to a bad place.
No, this is what you tell yourselves to convenience any debate you partake in. Right now, we are partaking in strife, in discord, in disagreement.
>>
>>17466314
And to add onto the quote of the subject of humility. You are not a humble person. For you take it upon yourself to judge. Yet judging is not your job, it never was or will be. This is why I quoted that, but there's a character limit.

You judge those for sinning, yet you're a human who will sin yet deny your sin. You'll just repeatedly need to repent each time you tell a fib to a child in their innocence, celebrate at a party with any noise. Live a carefree life. Partake in sloth. Lack humility. Create or lead to strife. Hold anger towards anyone or anything. Submit to any envy.

I'm not apologetic about my sins. I am a human. I am your equal, yet I sin and do not repent. I will go to Hell, for I do not repent. I will not repent, because I was given the free will to choose whether I should or not. I will not, because it is my human nature. I, funnily enough, have a goal in life to find contentment. This contentment will lead, directly, to a frivolous lifestyle filled with foolishness.

This is who and what I am. So following our exchange, you may leave knowing that you met someone you have no doubt will be damned to Hell. But I make no effort to hide my sin or future goal to sin more
>>
>>17466314
>>17466314
>I did not say judging others is fine if you are sinless.

>The very nature of judging someone for sinning is hypocritical lest you can swear you commit no sins and will not commit one tomorrow, the day after and onwards.

You have also shifted that the reason why Judging is sinful is that it is inherently hypocrisy. Judging is not the issue, hypocrisy is.

>To spread the word of your faith is one thing

The word of the faith judges. again, Paul was freed from the bondage of sin, his forgiven sins do not influence his behavior.

There is no strife here. I am not angry with you, your argument is very common and easily refuted.

I'm not apologetic about my sins...

You need to let go of your pride. Clearly my first post was very accurate pertaining to you. You know you have made the wrong choice. Repent and be saved. Every life was worthy of Jesus sacrifice. We Judge out of love. God is patient with you bear fruit. Be a good fish.
>>
>>17466334
>You need to let go of your pride. Clearly my first post was very accurate pertaining to you. You know you have made the wrong choice. Repent and be saved. Every life was worthy of Jesus sacrifice. We Judge out of love. God is patient with you bear fruit. Be a good fish.

This is precisely the arrogance I mean. The very lack of humility that you think you can instruct your equal as a judge.

The very nature of judging someone for sinning is hypocritical because you are a human. The nature, not the act.

Paul himself said that humans can go no amount of time without committing a sin. That is human nature. He committed many sins, and in his human nature committed many more. You do the same, yet you reject and deny the ones that suit you. You claim there is no strife simply because you are not angry? What if I was angry at you for your lack of humility? Your wish to judge whether my choice was right or wrong? An equal instructing someone and telling them with certainty that their decision in life is wrong? If I was angry at you, your response would be moot. It matters not whether there is anger on your part. This is a disagreement, yes there is discord.

I will not repent for my sins, unlike the idea you've brought to your mind, I do not regret my sins or goal in life. I strive for personal contentment. This, for me, directly leads and is associated with a frivolous lifestyle of foolishness. I will not let go of my pride, it's unrelated to the reason I won't repent
>>
>>17466321
>you may leave knowing that you met someone you have no doubt will be damned to Hell.

Even the reprobate who does not live a good life and lacks the mental capacity and character to ever start can be saved by God's grace by way of a miracle. You're at least aware of your rebellion. You've got a better chance than the common Nihilists. This can be your chance if you let it.
>>
>>17466350
>Paul himself said that humans can go no amount of time without committing a sin.

which is why they need Jesus. It is only though faith in Christ that they may be filled with the holy spirit and turn away from sin. You can not serve two masters. The whole reason for the new covenant was because man can not stop sinning. Jesus comes to inscribe the law upon our hearts. It's not enough to simply avoid sin we must not WANT to sin and this is only possible though Jesus. We can not do this ourselves.
>>
>>17466350
>This is precisely the arrogance I mean. The very lack of humility that you think you can instruct your equal as a judge.

I am not judging you by my own standard but by God's standard. I am informing you of the truth.
>>
>>17466350
My pride is that which stops me from accepting help when ill, handouts from the government when and if I need it. My pride is that which means I am and must be independent.

My envy is that I can see someone with something, and want that, feel envious that they have it. I may go out of my way to acquire something similar, but nonetheless this is my envy.

I shall never repent for my sins. I shall welcome Hell at the time of my death. I shall live a content life of foolishness and frivolous actions. I shall spend days being lazy in the future when I retire, directly related to the sin of sloth.

I promise that when a child asks me about Santa, I will tell them that he is real and only visits good children. I'll tell them the truth at some point after, when they're older, but I shall let them wallow in that innocence led further by my lie. My deceit.

>>17466357
Every single day of my life, from now to my death shall be filled with sin. It will not be the sin of murder, adultery, thievery, or many other sins that are against my morals. But they will be filled with sin nonetheless. I desire my humanity, and my human nature is one of sin. I shall no doubt become an increasingly greedy person in life, too. I'd wager my goal of contentment is a greedy one, anyway.

This is not rebellion. This is using the free will I was given. I am merely staying true to my freedom of choice, and I stay true to my word. I shall die one day, having lived a life full of sin.
>>
>>17466362
>This is not rebellion. This is using the free will I was given

This is exactly what rebellion is, God gave us the choice to follow him or rebel against him. There can be no rebellion without free will.

You can not say for certain whether you will or will not be saved. You think you have made your choice, but your whole life is constantly making choices.

White lies are as sinful as eating shellfish. It's only sinful if it goes against your conscious when you have been filled with the holy spirit. You can tell your children Santa is real.
>>
I'm not surprised you went right back to your old games. Making up lies about me, explaining in detail your behavior and what you do while you accuse me of doing it.
You already know this shit doesn't work on me. It almost makes me feel bad to think of all the time you spend doing that since I use to be your friend.
>>
>>17466368
Lies are sin, no matter the paint you coat them with.
>And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Deception isn't excused just because you paint the lie white. No matter the way you look at it, it is deception, it's deceiving a child whose innocence is merely being extended through a lie. The rule against deceit isn't that it's only a sin when it leads to a calamity of social interactions, it's merely that you deceive. You are not true to your word with such a lie.

I can say for certain that I will not be "saved". I am someone who won't repent. If I do not repent, I cannot be "saved". My whole life is making choices, but all of my choices stay true to my nature. I won't repent, because I have no regrets in terms of my sin.

I will desire that which someone else has, and acquire similar while committing to greed and envy. I will retire after living a life of employment, and live lazily unless killed before retirement by whatever event occurs. I will pride myself on my independence. I will lie to children, and tell the truth to the adults around me. I will fill my free time with foolishness and frivolity.

These are the rules by which my choices will always follow suit. Not repenting.
>>
>>17466390
Some stories, such as fables and parables, are not empirically true, but they are true in that they point to realities about God's world and the human condition. Some stories are empirically true and also communicate this kind of truth. The Nativity story is a perfect example of the latter. The Santa Claus myth is a great example of the former. Santa Claus embodies Christian values such as kindness, generosity, forgiveness—every child soon realizes that even if they have not been perfect all year, Santa comes through. Santa brings gifts to children both deserving and undeserving. While Santa is not a Christ figure—that must be clear—the Santa myth is not the problem. The problem is that we have let advertisers hijack Santa, turning Christmas into a retail event.

The "white" lie here is white because it is not intended as a lie or to deceive but to teach.

You are only trying to convince yourself of your own damnation to rationalize your life of sin.
>>
D
I guess you were just not that interested in rebuilding things between us, I thought everything was ok but i guess I don't mean as much to you as you do to me.
I can't keep putting myself out there emotionally for you just to be ignored for no reason.
The ball is in your court and I'm not chasing anymore.
>>
>>17466400
I don't need to convince myself of it. I live and welcome my life of sin. I don't need to convince myself of a byproduct of it, and that, to me, is all damnation is. It is merely a byproduct that I accepted.

The myth of Santa Claus is not the sin. It is deceit with the intent of the good boys and girls actually going to bed on time and behaving themselves so that they will be rewarded. A myth derived from the tale of Saint Nicholas, yet the deceit is that you do not tell the tale, we all tell a fictional version of a jolly old man and his reindeer.

You can teach these principles without lying. The lie is a lie, justified simply because it's a commonly told lie for the goal of spreading the idea of generosity. You will directly say that something is real if it's real or you believe it to be real. But with Santa, the Easter Bunny and so on, these are lies. They deceive children, whether you rationalize it as right to do so or not, the deceit is deceit.

Christmas is about goodwill, giving unto others, not with the goal being to receive but for the sake of sharing. A day of celebration surrounding the idea of kindness and generosity. Santa is a lie to further this, a nice lie, but a lie. Deceit's definition hasn't changed.

If it was told with the child being aware of it being fictional, the moral of the story would still be delivered much like many other fictional tales deliver a moral. But in this, Santa is given a different treatment and told directly as a lie.
>>
>>17466428
What was the point of this post?
>>
A
I don't know why you behave this way with me.
How can you love me,and at the same time be so mean and violent.
It seems you only got reproaches and griefs towards me.
You call me a lier but I never lied to you, ever.
I wonder, if the guys you fuck with are granted with this same behavior...

How does it feel to share moments and good time with other boys and girls?
Did you ever think of me while one of them was fucking you?
-J
>>
You call every year. You stick around for a few days. Emotionally clinging to me for answers. You cry sometimes during our conversations. I drop everything to comfort you. You say how soothing it is to speak with me. I tell you I'm always here for you. You ask if I promise that forever. I say I do.

Then you throw me away. You disturb me with how you can flip like a switch. You meddle with me. You try to hurt me as much as it hurted when I left you for good. Maybe you just act out to the past, to justify your actions.

Maybe one day you'll realize I had alot to offer, maybe you'll realize that I was more than willing to give us another chance. Maybe your next phone call you'll be ready to drop the issue and give it a real chance.

But the next time might be our last time, because I'm tired of the games. One day you'll be calling my number that no longer exists. One day you may not be able to find a way to get to me again unless you come to me like you did last time. Then maybe that one day, either it explodes on us or reignite the fire that I've kept alight for the both of us.

1 Corinthian 13
>>
I really love you. You have never been just a girl.
I would never had been like this with just a girl.
You are yourself.
Someone I feel attracted to.
Someone I love.
Someone I want to make effort for.
Someone I love.
Someone I value
And obvisouly
Now I can't barely do.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe it's too much pressure.
As leaving my insecure
Daily living.
As if
I was contribuing
to bring on, that weight
Over your shoulder.
I'm conscious I'm doing.
I don't want it but I do.
But I would just want you
Just show me a sign
Just tell me I'm not infatuation.
Just make something better
Than on the phone.
Try to talk to me.
Try to make plans
For you, and me.
But eh, how crazy
I could be
To think that
You could be
Thinking plans
For You and me.
>>
>>17466052
Fucking try me, ugly bitch.
>>
>>17466201
What's so funny about it lol
>>
>>17464746
I know the feel bro
>>
dear past self,

don't move out and marry that man. i know you feel so lonely now and he's presenting a way to fix your problems but he won't. he isn't adequate in any facet of his life and i swear if you move and put yourself in that situation you eventually spend every waking moment thinking about suicide. it'll be no different than before, except now you're really fucked, because you can't go back home and this place is just no good.

don't do it. just stay there, work your ass off, and try to keep the weight off. hold out for someone who is more than just "nice".
>>
>>17459589
...W?
>>
>>17466460
Initials?
>>
S
I love you. I'm was too consumed with my own pains to realize you were suffering even more than I was. I'm sorry for being so blind.

-ill always love you
>>
A,

I hope I've ruined you. That you can no longer trust someone. That you are afraid to open up. That you hole yourself up and suffer. I hope you feel so crushingly alone one day with no one to turn to. I hope you hurt.

R
>>
I guess your morning must've been really rough if you couldn't even reply to me when I asked if you were ok.
It's whatever though. I'll see you this weekend.
>>
C,

You are an enormous piece of shit. Don't ever try to contact me.
I'm happy, my family is happy, and I want nothing to do with you

-A
>>
>>17466087
Initial's...please? Of E and you...
>>
>>17458543
L,
I can't forget you and I don't know why.
We never were together but it's like... I can't love any woman other than you.
You already know it, and I, sadly, already told this to you many times.
I can't love any other women but you and I'm tired of this.
Why can't I forget your voice and your smile ?
I'm not even sure if I'm writing this to you or just to get this off my chest.

I hope you're happy.

R.
>>
P,

How are you? We just spoke, but I guess we can't really talk about what comes next. We go out often with the rest of the group, but something is different between us. This unspoken thing, but not really a tension. Sometimes I catch you looking at me, sometimes you catch me looking at you. What is this? You're committed, to my best friend no less. I'd never betray his trust, not even for you, but I can't help but think about what goes through your head.
I felt happy when you said I'm funny the other night, it's been a while since anyone said that.
Or complimented me, if we don't count G comparing me to a certain actor and then saying she finds us good looking. Right to her boyfriend's face, too. Wtf?
You look at me the same way you did 10 years ago, but we're too old and simply cannot afford to make those mistakes again. I won't say I'd never go out with you again, but there is a set of circumstances that currently prevent us from doing so. Which includes my point: what's even on your mind when you look at me like that?
Maybe you think the same as I do?
I suppose this is just one of those mysteries that'll never be uncovered, but I totally love to throw bits and pieces of our past up in the air and you respond to it too, it's amazing.
And you asking me to check if your panties are showing? Right in front of him? Glorious. He wasn't even bothered, or at least didn't seem to mind it.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

T
>>
>>17466460
D?
>>
A-

I know how dangerous you are now. You think you'd never hurt him, but you probably thought the same about your friends that you punched, choked, and threatened. Your shitty anime posters are doing a poor job of hiding the holes in your wall from your fist and that fucking knife you carry around like an edgelord.

I wish I had accepted how awful you are years ago, but I kept making excuses for you. I won't anymore. You're a grown man, and shouldn't have temper tantrums where you attack your friends or destroy the house that you don't fucking own.

I'm watching you. If you ever hurt my son, I will fucking ruin you.

Love,
Z
>>
I get this problem with recognition, I know the only person and all the features are there but a few of the places associated with them change, so my understanding changes
>>
the feeling is exactly the same, to the second. he looks different but it's him. I just can't believe it. why would he go out of his way for me like that? exactly. I'm crazy
>>
What was that kiss about? Was it the alcohol talking, or did I get to be one more girl in your scoreboard?

At this point I'm too afraid to ask. And even if I'd find the guts to ask I won't - you're million miles away.
>>
>>17467476
who would call themselves dumbfuck?
>>
>>17467482
For real, same question here.

Self-respect <\= 0
>>
Dear son of a bitch janitor,

You are the reason i lost hope in humanity. You destroyed my life without a reason, you gained nothing from it and i lost everything.
Every night when trying to sleep im forced to think about that horrifying scene.

I wont do anything to you, because unlike you i have a bit of humanity left. But i hope you get a taste of what you did to me.

-J
>>
L,

Man, do I have a crush on you. I feel like there's a nice connection between us and I hope that it can blossom into something beautiful. You said you've never fallen in love before. I hope I can change that. I want to be with you.

S
>>
I am me, I am not you. If I don't agree with the shit you pull, I won't pretend that I do. You provoke people that do nothing wrong just because you want everyone around them to react. I disagree with you, so I will not have any involvement. But because you are not me, you cannot insult me, either. No one can insult me as well as I can insult myself.
>>
E,
How are you? It's been a while.
I wish you'd come out and tell my why you made the choice that you did. I'm a rational person and something that doesn't make sense to me is extremely hard for me to adjust to. I'm rather dumbfounded, I thought everything was well. You truly disappeared from my life just as fast you entered it, with the major difference that now there's an empty spot left where you were.
Despite everything, I hope you're well. I'd be lying if I claimed I don't miss you. Best of luck to whatever it is you're doing, wherever you are.
-P
>>
L

you are quite the dream
>>
CC,
I hope there are genuine intentions behind what you say.

You mean a lot to me.
>>
>>17468912
Your initials? (Those are mine.)
>>
>>17468980
What's your favorite movie?
I doubt you're my CC.
>>
>>17469003
I don't have one, so you're probably right
>>
>>17468980
>>17469003
In the tiniest chance: no initials but we spent Sunday and Monday together. I helped you with something big, and that I was happy to be a part of.
>>
>>17469018
Oh. Sorry friendo.
>>
>>17469025
Me too.
>>
File: 1454665538526.jpg (17KB, 320x230px)
1454665538526.jpg
17KB, 320x230px
Dear /adv/isors,

Pic related is me.

>I'm extremely lonely and starved of affection.
>>
>>17458543
I never expected to break up so out of the blue. I know you weren't cheating and I know my past actions apparently accumulated, but still I can't understand why now suddenly. You do not know the hardship you put me through. I hate you so much, yet want you back so badly. It's extremely frustrating trying to keep composure and be nice in front of you for the slim chance of you coming back, and honestly I'm anxious about our next meeting because I'm probably gonna get really depressed after and drink myself half to death again. I wish I could tie you up, keep you in a basement, and breed you.

You're honestly a good person. I'm selfish and I don't care. I hope I can summon the motivation to try my best at tricking you into getting back with me. Honestly, when we're together, all these feelings of hate melt away anyway and I feel so soft for you. But that's exactly why parting brings me so much grief. I wish I didn't have that emotional vulnerability. I miss you so damn much and I don't know if I can live without you. I love you. Please come back.
>>
I'm sorry you died, my Baby Bean.
You were going to be a little brother or a little sister. Mommy and I never got to find out for sure though.
Your big brothers knew you, loved you, and were excited for you. Mommy and I knew you, loved you, and were excited for you.
We don't know when you left us.
We don't know where you are.
I miss you.
I love you.

I pray so hard that one day I'll meet you.
>>
J

I wouldn't date you but I'd fuck you.

W

I'd fuck you too.

-S
>>
to __
It is embarrassing going out to eat with someone that doesn't order anything besides free water and bread. When I'm at my waiting gig and I serve a party of five people, I expect to get tipped for the meals of five people- not four people and a leech that keeps me running refilling his complimentary water and bread and bringing him extra plates in the middle of the meal and condiments, and I know the waiters serving us feel the same but are too professional to let it show. When I go to eat and drink with people, I expect to eat and drink with them, not sit next to someone with nothing in front of them complaining that the server hasn't come back to refill the water they drank because they don't have anything else to do but drink it and ask me if I'm gonna finish that food. If you can't afford to go out then don't go out. Figure out something free to do if you just want to hang out with people. I'm not looking forward to two weeks of this bullshit.
>>
Dear god,

End my suffering

Love J
>>
>>17466740
Nah
>>
>>17466756
I'm Ju, she's Al
>>
V,
Happy Birthday
J
>>
>>17466457
This could easily be to me, is that what I seem like? Jesus christ I need to give it up.
>>
Dear A,

I'm not hardcore enough

As what; those you like; rough...

I will never be

So why do I still worry ?..

Why do I still think of you ?

When I'm blue,

Why do I care so much?

I'm just a 'such'.

Just asking myself many questions...

As I know I am definitly bringing

More negative feels indeed;

What I want for you; ain't

The sate of mind I bring you at.

Find comfort !

Let them

Bring you what you look for

And stop come here !

Rest in peace.

Far away from me, and my vice.

I will never pierce myself.

Nor be some noble behalf.

I will never be famous,

And will stay anonymous.

I will never be what you look for;

What your want.

Furthermore;

I would never bring you to

What

You wanna discover

In Any subtil manner...

I will never be nothing but me.

So quit it please honey.

You've never been able

To write me any of those words.

You said you'd write,

When you were holding me tight.

Not a single of them,

Just a few, you yelled...

I had to deal with your missing,

And that you simply told nothing.
Just, that I was stupid.

That you had fun with others,

And that nothing really matter.

-J
>>
I hate the way we live. I hate how our children are growing up. You think you have depression, but honestly you were given everything you asked for when you were growing up. You are just lazy and want things to fall right into your lap. Our children will think that it's normal to have a dirty house, shit covered floors, and nothing to eat. I work day and night and pull more than 55+ hours a week just to make payments on bills that we're barely keeping up with. I ask you to take care of them while I'm away, and I come back home with them asking for food even though I have everything setup for you each day. Nothing gets done, and nothing will ever get done if you aren't being yelled at.

I know that if it were just me and the kids, they'll have a better life without you.
>>
Jenny
I know I already have a girlfriend and that you only just broke up with Louis but every time I see you, every time I look at you I fall in love with you so bad.
Somedays I really want to just drive to your house and kiss you or tell you how I feel. I know it's wrong but whenever i'm close to you I feel compelled to hold you as if you were mine.
Surely you must know, why else would you sit on my lap when I hug you? or hold my hand when we walk in the dark? or laugh when I playfully slap your butt? I just can't work it out. When we're alone every fibre of my being begs me to kiss you even though I know I should not.
I love you
Yours secretly forever
J
>>
A,
I didn't plan to fall in love with you. I didn't plan to cheat on my wife neither. Finally i did both. Now you are mad at me, blaming me for writting on my blog. You only come talk to me when you are really down, or when you need to tell me how pathetic I am. I would like to find the strengh to move to your country, but I'm not even sure you would want me by your side for more than ten days...
Continue to hunt boys and girls as you like to do. Hopefully you will find someone nice.
Hopefuly you will be happy and satisfied.
You've ruined me. I spent all my savings with you. You broke my self confidence fucking another girl. You broke my joy, prefering to travel with that guy.
With you I had the biggest smile, the greatest time.
Now.
With you, I don't know how to do. How dumb I am though, I am without you.
I'm not in your world anymore.
Random folks get more news and better talks with you than me.
Je te hais.
Et je t'aime A.

One love.
-J
>>
Sometimes a trauma or small changes to someone's appearance and lifestyle, can really change the way they look, and the only way to know is because of how they feel the same
>>
T

Are you fucking stalking me?

Sincerely,
A
>>
K,
The last few days something kinda strange happened, I had girls hit on me, one even seven years younger. I wish I could be happy, by all standards I should be, but I'm not. Something is missing, or even worse, someone might be missing.
>>
File: 1466958550459.png (277KB, 866x254px) Image search: [Google]
1466958550459.png
277KB, 866x254px
C,

The only thing I regret more than not being able to be with you, is losing a great friend. Maybe if I didn't fall in love with you, things wouldn't have turned to shit and ended the way they did. Maybe we'd still be friends.

I can't begin to properly express how sorry I am for fucking things up, even if you never know.

J
>>
P,
I'm here for you buddy, take as long as you need and we can fix this slight mess. You can do it.
>>
>>17469586
I'm not a V, but I was hoping for a Happy Birthday today from a J... So thank you.
>>
>>17469590
initials?
>>
G,

I meant everything I ever said to you. I love you, and only you. I know you don't feel the same, and while it hurts me deeply that it has to be this way, all I can do is accept it.

I have hope that you will start to feel the way you used to for me again, and I pray every night that you will give me a chance.

It's hard not having you around to talk to, I feel like you're the only one who's understood me. No one else has ever made me feel the way you do, and I don't think anyone ever will.

I'm going to wait for you, as long as I can stand it. I can't tell you what I will do when I can't stand it anymore, I don't want to upset you.

With love, forever,
J
>>
>>17469918
Stop being a little bitch. I got over it, you will too. No love lasts forever, specially not one this brief, if it was love at all.
>>
>>17469932
We are in different situations. Don't pretend to understand mine.
>>
>>17469935
Abloo bloo bloo I'll hurt myself when I miss you too much. Be a man. With any luck this letter will never be read and they'll never come to realize how pathetic this is.
>>
>>17469943
Like I said, you don't have the full scope of the situation. I hope this made you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>17469950
And I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>17469954
It would be nice. Thank you.
>>
B

How are you doing? Still live in Ohio?
I hope you are doing well. I miss talking to you, hope you get in contact with me someday, the past view days I dreamed we played some Pokemon together.

M
>>
I get why we can't talk anymore. I get that I'm a piece of shit, and what we did was wrong. We can't even be friends, which, again, I get, but it hurts really badly. I just want to talk about stupid shit and torture you with awful jokes that make me laugh my ass off and disgust you because they're so retarded.

I'll probably never see you again after this week. Everything else aside, you were a really great friend. You made my days a whole lot brighter, even if I upset you a lot by being a fucking baby.

I'm super proud of you for taking steps to better your life. I know it's scary, but you've got this shit.
>>
Dear blog, dear A

My writting is what it is.
What do you think?
I shall be mad at you ?
Instead of me?
Of course this is self pity !!
What else. What else could it be ?
This is so easy to shut your door
To me, and in the same time;
Come back and criticize my writting.
This blog has never been thought
To be an indirect way to talk to you.
OK ?
I do it to express myself.
You see? Like when someone yell
In the night or in his car.
This is just a way for me to
Feel a little bit lighter.

Actually you can't imagine what
I'm going through.
So please, stop expecting from me.
Don't expect me to plan things and words
In a manner to control or influence
You.
Indeed my work don't got any logic.
Indeed, this is not always abstract.
I just spit my ink, sometimes I'm
Under hard drugs, others I'm just
Drunk or slightly tipsy. Or even,
I'm just sober and in no shape.
But when I wrfite in the morning,
I'm under no influence, maybe previous
Dreams, maybe just my memory.
No worries little girl, this is going to be
My last article. So that I'd be sure
Not to be criticized again. For me, what I am.

-J
>>
Dearest K,

Finally. So close i can taste you.

With love,
- D
>>
>>17470306
Initials?
>>
>>17470314
Say yours and ill confirm/deny
>>
>>17470336
Ok how old are you?
>>
>>17470361
If you're my K you're in your late 20s.
>>
>>17470379
Ah, no sorry
>>
>>17470387
Hahaha I didn't think so... don't think he reads 4chan thankfully

Scared me for a moment
>>
>>17470187
Be safe, I know you got this, too. You're going to do great. Take care.

Love you, always.
>>
I wonder if you still think about me.
>>
>>17470710
I do
>>
>>17470710
Who are you?
>>
You are a fucking slut.
You want everything from me, but at the same time you want to be free to fuck any boy or girl that come around and arouse you.
You can't understand how it breaks a man when you tell him you had same fun with a random girl...
You can't understand that when you say you are going to write a letter to express your love; a letter is expected...
You can't understand me.
You can't understand that I can't understand all.
I understand you will never read this; so, Fuck You !!
I hate you, I hope you will not try to talk to me in a really long time.
I hope you will stop to blame me.
Beyond all, I hope you will get the fuck out of my mind !
I hope you will get fucked as much as you want !
Do they eat your pussy as good as I did?!
Do they make you come ?
I'm doubting, this is so hard cause of your many masturbations.
You don't even know how to cum....
What the fuck I did with you.
Why did I fall in love for such a slut.
Wanting to get fucked in front of me.
Wanting any "artist" guy around her.
Wanting any girl that is wanting her.
Fuck, I've never fooled myself so bad on a person.
I still can't tell if that is because of deep love....
But definitly I feel like I made a big mistake on my judgement for once.
>>
Stop caring about people that don't care about you. That's Step 1.
Step 2, show the people that have loved and cared for you despite your shittiness that you're turning things around. Don't tell them, show them.
>>
>>17470778
cause at some stage it can get really complicated to even talk
>>
>>17470775
You sound like a little bitch
>>
>>17470791
any advice ?
>>
>>17470796
Are you bait or just stupid? Dump that bitch
>>
>>17470809
Just stupid here.
Which bitch? me or her ?
>>
>>17470747
A person.
>>
>>17470835
Probably not, then.
>>
>>17470853
That's quite a pity.
>>
Do you remember the carpet of flowers? Do you remember our 7 am chats and walks home from high school? I looked forward to those more than anything in the world. Each one of those many conversations felt like an entire day's event.

And one time I told you that when we became old, we would stumble across each other and we could talk about the milestones that we have experienced in our lives. What I never mentioned was that -in secret- this fantasy involved you being alone, strange, and likely on welfare. More recently, this fantasy has included my future children being introduced to you. Perhaps I would be in some nice clothes.

A
>>
>>17471038
Your country -A ?
>>
I think youre afraid to flirt. Don't. I know how sexual you can be.

L
>>
>>17471067
I'm not afraid to flirt.
I don"t want to flirt with someone else
>>
>>17471067
Probably because I have someone else in my life who deserves flirtation.

>skank
>>
I'd write you a million love letters if it would diminish the feeling I get whenever you cross my mind. I'd write you until my fingers bled if I could keep your name from escaping past my teeth and my lips. If I could make this all go away, if I could escape, I think I would find a way. The thing is, I really don't want to let go of the way I'm feeling for you. Isn't it funny that I think you feel something like I do? Isn't funny that I think for once, something is going to work out in my favor?

I've let go of nearly everyone who ever hurt me. There's no one who ever broke me. There's no one who has my heart. You could have my heart. I wouldn't give it to you, but if you wanted it, you could have it. If you let me have a chance with you, I would fall deeply in love with you. I can just feel it.

You know, that terrifies me. I don't think I've ever really truly been scared of anything. I've always known that somehow, I'll survive. My pain won't last forever, not the way the pain of others can. I won't die until I'm ready, and that's a fact I've laughed at until now. Now, I know. I know I won't leave this world until I am fully satisfied, and a part of me can't stand it. Another part of me is exhilarated, just the way I feel when you smile at me, when you cast those surreptitious glances my way.

You don't think I've known a thing, all this time, but you underestimate my skill set. You don't know a thing about my latent psychic ability. How I've tried and tried to ignore it. How, finally, I'm learning to calm myself around you enough to observe your traits and habits, and to really see what you're thinking. I've been so in my own head I never could do this before. You're the first one I've ever wanted badly enough to resort to these things, and I will find my way to you.

We've met before. I wonder if you feel it, too. I wonder if you even realize just how deep my feelings really run. Well, perhaps one day I will let you know.
>>
i'm letting you go. i need to stop thinking of what happened 8 years ago. i need to stop thinking about how i very nearly could have fallen hard for you. i was grieving, i was only grieving, and those feelings were not meant to last.

but i guess i'll never be able to forget what you said to me at your own wedding. some things just aren't meant to be. we were never meant to be, no matter how much we may have wanted it.

I know I'll see you again someday, but you're safe and secure in your own life, and I'll fall in love for real very soon, I just have a feeling. Hopefully it will be before I see you again.

all my best, M
>>
What are the chances, Joe, that you thought of me today?
I was hoping for a message. I suppose the universe and my imagination supplied one for you so you didn't have to make the effort.
You always knew how to make me feel like I didn't mean shit. I'm working on taking that power back. Fuck you for giving me a taste of something I was never able to find again. Someday I'll burn the letters and break the spell.

- Nobody and Nothing to you
>>
Dear T,
I just had a funny realization a few days ago, maybe weeks now, that your last letter contradicted.
I don't drink anymore. I don't do adderall anymore. I've just been thinking about my health. I've gotten a lot better. My therapist helps and I've been trying out different ssri's. I don't like them.
I have problems with a lot of things and am too early into this process to know anything for sure. I got a new job that pays better but feels shittier. I'm with a corporation though and will be getting benifits in a few months.
I'm still cooking.
That's all.
-L
>>
>>17471067
Laura,

Girl think about your kids instead of more potential baby daddies. I know you be Facebookin and all that shit. Flaunting and taunting those in the club selfies with pics of you with forty different guys, but damn girl you be like Bernie Sanders wanting to give it all away. I'm sexual but girl I ain't gonna bust that.
>>
>>17471524
Lindsay?
>>
>>17470710
I wonder why you don't reach out
>>
>>17471240
As an /x/phile and romantic, I really want to hear this story.
>I might even be willing to read your cards or scry for it
>>
>>17471672
How would you scry?
>>
TT

I've been so torn up with this for so long.
I stay drunk for days at a time.
It's past 4 am and I still cant roll over and just sleep.

I just stare.

The worst days are when I wake up crying.
Nightmares.
Not the scary ones where you are being chased or attacked.
The good ones.
The one's where I wake up and don't realize it was just a dream.
When I'm happy.
I feel loved.
You were there in my dream.
The warmth from her smile still fills my body and her voice still lingers.
Those are worst are the dreams I scream myself awake from in a sweat.
I wake up feeling like I'm in love again, loved back too.
I realize then that it was a dream.
Life shatters again, leaving me with a betrayed feeling.

That.

That's the worst nightmare.

The happy ones.

To JLG
>>
hah..
>>
Just fucking say no.
>>
>>17470816
Her. You WILL find someone better
>>
Momma,

Tired of experiencing life. Nothing but fucked up interactions that I will never have the coping skills to handle.

I apologize.
>>
>>17471559
Have you forgotten how to spell my name?
>>
>>17458543
I'm sorry I wasn't the best grandson that I could have been to you. Growing up and being older, I realize how much it took to step up to the plate and take care of me and my little brother when our mom and dad didn't want to take on that responsibility. I regret all the shit that I put you through when I was going through my heroin addiction and just heavy substances in general. You were the best friend I could have ever asked for. I debate on ending my life, even though I'm in recovery but just the depression never stopped but got worse. You think I'm doing fine, and externally I am, but internally I feel like I'm the worst I have ever been. Idk, I hate pity partying but I just want you to know that.
>>
>>17458543
You don't understand how much I want you and how much I want to get to know you, even though I barely have an idea what kind of person you are.
I think it's wrong to jump the gun, but we already have so much in common and I really want to be with you.
Despite that, I doubt I'll ever be able to work up the courage and even ask for your number before the season ends and we go back to our lives and probably end up never seeing you again.
I feel like you would give me a chance, but I also feel like you'd just reject me on the spot because I might not be what you want.

Just give me an opportunity and I'll take it, Megan.
>>
John,

I don't know why I developed a crush on you. I don't even know when it started. I just started noticing little things that I liked about you. How you spoke to me, your body language, your eyes... especially your eyes. They're beautiful and I love looking into them, green with little flecks of gold and black around the edges that are positively brilliant in the sunlight. You have this smirk that you don when you talk to me that's so relaxed and content looking. I could sweet talk you all day, tell you everything I like about you, how handsome I think you are from head to toe. I want to stand close to you, inhale your intoxicating smell of Cologne and cigarette smoke, it's so unique to you.

I fell hard, and suddenly, and it hurts. You and I are not meant to be, as I admire you from afar. You truly are a marvel to behold, a ray of sun to bask in and love.

Alas, it cannot be, for you and I met at the wrong time. My heart is full of love, but my desires are simply selfish.

Take care, be happy

-R
>>
Marlene,

I know you won't be reading this, but hopefully I will tell you this no matter what happens the next week, I love you, sincerely, with your strengths and weaknesses, I won't change you ever your essence, thank you for being there when I needed you most. :)
>>
banks,

it's called usury and it means you're fucked. not by him, but by them. soon.
>>
>>17466460
If only you'd let me...
>>
Believing I'm doing this because you're watching is absurd. Knowing you're not there is oddly the most confusing life experience. Having the motivation to advance my life because of one final promise to someone who isn't even here to witness it makes no sense. But, every shred of humanity tells me that you're somehow aware. You're somehow conscientious of my actions. You're proud. You're happy. You're watching. But you're dead. You died before you even got to see me keep my promise. You can't experience any of this. You won't experience what's to come.

Even for creatures so intelligent as ourselves, death is a mysterious inevitable event. The idea that the person that once was is no more baffles me. Lifelessness, in every sense of the word, has become an unfathomable confusion for me. Yet, here I exist today. Living for someone who is not.

I carry around a vile of your ashes believing that you're with me every step of the way. That this tiny vile of you is actually you is a physical manifestation of this confusion I've had. I'd like to believe. Maybe on some level I do. Who am I to say you're not here; observing me move through the flow of time? I am not one to say. But I am one to say, I made it Dad.

V/R
ENS B, USN
>>
Fuck today kek
>>
>>17471101
lmao act more like a cunt, nobody can tell that you're an ugly bitch projecting her insecurity
>>
>>17470775
>Autism tries to Relationship: Blooper Reel
>>
>>17471766
I have a way
>>
>>17472375
I did many times.
You reject me, and blame me for loving you.
>>
You are my best friend, my confidant, my partner. You're the reason I have chosen this life. I am more in love with you than I thought I had the capacity for, and the future we have planned excited me more every day. But I've spent the last two weeks fantasising about getting a penis attached to me because 95% of the porn you watch involves trannies and you've never watched it with me. You've never shared your secret, dark passionate side and although I've tried to get there with you I fear I'll never be a part of it. I just want us to be intimate. Truly intimate. And if that means I have to get a dick, I will. I love you with all of myself. But it feels like you only give me a little bit back.
>>
>>17472052
Maybe you were not my Lens. I know people probably assume this shit all of the time, but what the hell right. Anyway with that being said I am going to pretend you are her so maybe we can both find some closure.
This would have been nearly a year ago, and I am horrible at expressing my emotions so bare with me.

I just want to say I am proud of you for all that you have accomplished, and I know you can achieve more now that you are sober so stay that way. You are far too beautiful to self destruct, both inside and out.

I want to apologize to you for acting like I did. I had my own set of problems you would know what I am talking about. I know I hurt you, and you hurt me. Words cannot express how sorry I am for letting it end like that. I loved you, we had some great times together, but also some very dark moments.

I need you to let me go though because, I did have to pick up the pieces and move on. I want you to do the same. I do not know where this is going to go with her, but I know she really cares for me, and is good for me to be around. I do believe I am falling in love with her- not easy for me as you know, and she told me she loves me. I do not want to hurt you by saying any of that, but I want you to be happy, and find someone that is good for you in the future. You deserve to be happy just please know that. Now for the love of Pete get off of fucking 4-chan and live your life!

Always,
>>
>>17471660
You know very well why.
>>
C,

We don't talk anymore, havent for months, it feels conflicting

I don't drink anymore, im not on pills. I don't get mad, I don't yell, I have good self esteem and self confidence now. I work 55 hours a week, I have direction.

I want to sincerely show you that it's in my capacity to not be a manipulative controlling shit cunt. Im everything I should've been to you, with her.

I left you for her. I think you figured it out and that's why we don't talk anymore.

I almost cheated on you once too.

Your birthday is soon, I want to say happy birthday, hopefully open a conversation. I feel guilty for the things I've done, but I don't feel bad. I feel scared that I'd have to tell you one day, even if you already know.

Maybe I'm still a shit person because of this. But only to you.

Sincerely hope R loves you more than I could, hope he's honest with you, because I'll never be. Hole is too deep, not my grave though, I'll dig further.

E
>>
I want to be so much i cannot possibly be, just for you.
And i know i will never become the person you want, but i'm too stubborn to give up.
I love you.
S
>>
>>17469865
I like this message. Name?
>>
dear O,
what i feel for you is beyond love but that doesn't mean that i can't let you go
and i will
it's time for me to realize what you already know, our time together is gone and the distance doesn't help and the fact that you are with someone else should make it easier for me to understand that you're over with me, but i was lying to myself
it is time to say thanks, and farewell, i won't bother you again with my pity speech of i love you and you are the love of my life
i was looking for love so desperately that i forgot love should come from me to me first
anyway, we can be friends forever but feel free now, i am letting you go.
>>
I'm a very practical person, and arguably a realist. My goals are all feasible, goals I can say for certain I can and will achieve without a doubt. No delusions of grandeur. Still, I wish to be lost in an idealistic fantasy every now and then. Would you forgive me for just the occasional unrealistic and unattainable fantasy? I won't slack off just because I get lost in a fantasy in my mind. Impossibilities should never take precedence over the attainable, after all.
>>
(1/2) I'm your top choice? Yeah fucking right. Was I your top choice when I was your backup plan for that night? Was I your top choice when you went and fucked some other dude? Was I your top choice when you looked at me like I was trash while you waited for him? Was I your top choice now, as I provide refuge for your idiocy? I don't know if you tell everyone that stuff, but I take it seriously. So please, spare me the painful hope I have and stop lying like that. Stop lying and telling me about how great I am while you flaunt my greatest defeat in front of me. It's twisted, I have no clue if you even know what you're doing. Honestly, I'd be better off if I never met you. But here, I have to entertain how you treat me like shit (can't even tell if it's intentional) because you'll be hurt if I don't. And I'm not stooping to your level.

I remember how happy I was when you hinted at making me ask you to the dance. I was in Washington, on a family trip. I found out then that it was because those two winners weren't able to take you guys. Which also reminds me of the time I fifth-wheeled your double date. Didn't care. I got to take you to the dance. Bad night, the wrist brace my mom and I made wasn't good enough for you to wear and I'm sure being with me was too embarrassing for photos.
>>
(2/3*) I remember when my fucking mind broke out of its denial and pieced together what happened. The final confirmation still hurt me pretty badly. I'm actually a bit proud I'm not depressed again after that one. It started with the one night where your mom had a silly moment and called you. I was ready to give everything I could offer. Pour every bit of Anon wisdom into some consolation for you. I remember when I went up to see you and you were curled up, asleep. You woke up, took one look at me, and turned back. I remember what your face said, clear as day: "Don't care." They said to wake you when he came. And when the winner showed up, he went up to see you. You came down with him, cheered up, and gave me a meager "sorry." That night, I pieced together that our friends joke about you fucking him was no joke. Game over, I remember that night too. When I was left alone as you went upstairs with him and everybody, leaving me forgotten downstairs. My therapist that night was a cold glass of milk and a wallpaper change to remind myself that I lost. It read "game over." I remembered when you showed yourself on the boat. When another winner asked if he could tag team you with his brother. I couldn't tell what your response was (or maybe my mind has forced itself to not listen...) but I'm sure it wasn't a "no." And then that weekend they mentioned how it was with your hair so long. Finally my mind couldn't deny it. Dagger piercing through me, I sat there, squished in the middle of everyone, staring out the window, awkwardly trying to not make a face. You looked so gorgeous that day.
>>
(3/3) And now, here I am. Angry at how happy I was that you told me such a nice thing. "Anon, you're my top choice!" I'm infuriated that my mind can still cling to that optimism responsible for my pain. You told me a long time ago I was not cutting it. So I don't know why I didn't instantly register it as a lie. Because now I'm different. I now know to ignore these shitty teases, and to face reality. I no longer love you. I'm over it. Over the disappointment I think we just both inadvertently create. I'm done with being a loser. So please, stop fucking lying to me and saying that I mean a bunch to you.
>>
>>17473255
Happy to hear you moved on anon.
I hope I'll do the same soon.
>>
When you used to tell me on Steam about all the behind-the-back shitflinging you used to do about him and various other people, you need to not make it quite so obvious when you start doing it again. I don't even know or care about him, I just think you're dumb. Especially when you proved you did something else around the time you thought I had removed you when all I did was change my name from E to T back then, and you asked someone else what my name was. When you were so concerned whether I'd removed you, you dropped the shitflinging.

No, you're not the only one who insults him, but you are the most repetitive one, and the one who tries his hardest to hide the fact he does it. Take a break, Jess. You're the person who convinced me last year to start cutting ties with all of you
>>
>>17472885
I'm trash and can't move on from people. I'll still pine after you. It's in my nature.
But I'm happy for you and know I'm not good for you so I will not Pursue you.
I hope things keep going well.
>>
I miss you, Morgan
>>
Wow, were you really just trying to tell me that not liking potatoes that are peeled before cooking is not being picky? It's like the fucking definition of being picky!
And then you tell me it's not being picky, you just can't eat it because you don't like the taste ... Yeah that has nothing to do with being picky. At. Fucking. All. Picky people just don't like the colour of their food or something like that, right?
Holy shit. I really like you, but sometimes you are just too fucking autistic for me.
>>
It wasn't a long con. I'm not that slick.
>>
>>17458543
My feelings are jacked, dude. They're like a switch, I'm an emotionally stunted and distant robot controlled by my libido, so I'm gonna be honest, I can't tell if I legitimately feel something for you or if this is just a mix of my attraction to you and my saviour complex.

But anyways,
Regardless of this, first and foremost we're friends. Before anything. If I could have you I'd look after you and I'd do a damn good job of it. You wouldn't be depressed or lonely anymore. You wouldn't be getting wasted all alone because you think you're unlovable. But you're fucking straight. You're straight. I can't fuck you and show you that someone wants you. Fuck all that 'dadbod' self depreciation shit you do, you're fucking cute as hell, you're just my type, right down to them warm brown eyes and those freckles. I can't pick you up and hold you when you're down. I can't fucking look after you. I can't run my hands through that red-ish hair of yours, I can't keep you warm at night, we can't cuddle and watch hockey together. I'd buy you shit too, whatever you wanted man, your wish'd be my command. But we just gotta stay friends and you gotta go and keep getting your heart broken. I gotta keep fucking vapid art thots because every guy I end up feeling something for ends up being straight. It fucking sucks, man. You don't know how good shit'll be and I'm not even gonna try because you get all frozen and awkward if I give you a platonic-as-fuck compliment. Fuck, I wish everyone were just bi or something. It'd make my life a lot easier. I fucking want you bad, dude.
>>
File: 1470583645462.jpg (75KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1470583645462.jpg
75KB, 640x574px
A,
Thanks for blowing me off to hang out with my ex.

C,
I was extremely depressed last night. It's weird because I was in such a good fucking mood earlier. You and A really brought me down. I'm really working on making sure people don't affect my mood but for some reason it's really hard sometimes. You and A mean a lot to me and I just feel like a low priority. I really think I might love you. Maybe that's why. It's hard to relax. I'm just going to ride this wave with you in hopes I mean as much as you say I do.

P.s.: C, I want to ask you but I won't. Please give me more reassurance that you're loyal to me. My mindset is so skewed, I just need it.

T
>>
>>17466788
You're an absolute evil psychopath and you don't even deserve to be alive.
>>
>>17473744
takes one to know one
>>
S,
Please stop lying to me about everything. I try to do my best to keep you happy and well but I can't do that if you lie to me about everything. You don't know I know you've been lying about everything and I need to tell you I know but I can't find the words so please just stop lying for God's sake.
T
>>
Mark,

I think we're done for good now. You used to beg me and beg me to be friends with you after our break up and I already knew that we wouldn't work out as friends. There's too much tension between us to BE just normal friends. But despite that, I attempted to give it a try. And everything went exactly like I predicted it. I can't have a normal conversation with you without you nitpicking what I'm saying, being nosy to if there's a new guy in the picture, if I'm fucking someone new or if I'm going out at night, etc. You have a new girlfriend already, so why the fuck do you care about what I'm doing and how I'm spending my time?

You have become more and more sensitive since our break up. I can't even compliment someone (especially a guy) is being nice or sweet to me without you somehow being offended and pull the "What? So are you saying *I* was never nice/sweet to you?" Not everything is about you. You're the one who told me that you can't be the man I want you to be and that you hope I can find a man who will truly love me someday. And now that I'm slowly getting over you, seeking for someone new, and very loosely dating, suddenly you're all bent out of shape? If you're expecting me to be single and be your "plan B girl" in case you and your girlfriend fall apart, you're sadly mistaken.

I told you that I'm no longer going to chase you and I meant it. And I'm done pulling teeth with you and trying to get this sad excuse of a "friendship" to work between us. You want me to do all the fucking work but I'm not doing it anymore. We.Are.Done.

No fucking love at all - please go fuck yourself,

R.
>>
C,

Im glad you are moving on with your life and have found someone who loves you. Our last convo sucked because i was high (didnt mean to be... Took too much) after moving from body pain (yep, i am just that weak now). Im trying to get my life together, bloody finally, and get splitting headache and vomiting my first day of work... Great...
Keep living your life. Someday, i will create mine. Im sorry I hurt you. There is nothing i can do to take that back.

V,
Why dude... Just why? Like... Just why? Btw, it dawned on me how creepy it is to hang out with a 17 year old while you are in your mid 20s... I miss you very much... Its the guilt of having you take care of me while my life is a mess that keeps me from haing a relationship with you. Its supposed to be two adults, not an adult and a 6year old that can drink.
Who knows what may happen. Im sorry for taking you down with me. Thats why im trying to get my life together before anything.
Love,
T
>>
Dear O,
Its funny that the months have past and my feelings have faded, yet I still think of you daily. Whether I hide it with a smile or with a joke among friends, the façade disipates when alone.

I knew I couldnt keep my shit together even if I tried so I understand why you would never give it a chance, but to cut contact was cruel. Regardless we havent spoken since last January and im all the better for it. Even though my life spiraled downwards following your abscence, at least it was a controlled descension and not one dictated by the madness you provoked in me.

I had planned to give you a Christmas gift, a necklace, sime but I would have reveled at the sight of your appreciation. Sadly it now sits gathering dust in my room buried beneath memories and mute words. I cant say I dont miss you sometimes, god knows I do. When I drink and remember our years together a feeling of repressed meloncholy rises to the surface and makes its unwelcomed presence known. I which I could hate you, I really do but I can't. Even when you began smoking with him, even when you shut me down and even now as you continue your life acting like we where complete strangers. I dont hate you, but I hope I never have to see you again.

-S
>>
>>17469906
L
>>
>>17473416
>I'm trash

Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit. That is what you have told yourself until you actually believed it. Forgive yourself dammit.

I know people have said and done horrible things to you, myself included until I checked my own narcissism, but you get your ass out there and prove yourself wrong. You will find happiness, you will find purpose in the life you have, and above everything Lens know your value. That is what I want for you.

Do not pine after me or anyone else ever again. Pine after who you want to become, and the rest will fall into place. That is all.
>>
You hurt me, simple as that, not really any need to go into detail. We'll meet most likely, you'll be pleasant, I'll be polite because it's pointless to dig that shit out. I'm still hurting from time to time, but that's the consequence of being a melancholic. Sincerely, all the best.
>>
>>17472763
That's how you see it
You felt rejected, I didn't actually reject you
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.