[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has been consistently texting her guy friend for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 282x179px
My girlfriend has been consistently texting her guy friend for 7 months now. How can I tell if this guy is a beta orbiter or a chad who is going to cuck me eventually?
>>
Wouldn't worry about it. Your girl already is planning for the future. She's gonna fuck someone else eventually.
>>
>>17458312
Wtf does that even mean anon
>>
>>17458308
he's not an orbiter since she has never introduced you to the guy. he is your replacement that she keeps in case you fuck up
>>
>>17458571
I know him through mutual friends, he's a good looking guy. Not even worried though she said they're just friends and it's already been 7 months
>>
All women have a back-up go in-case their current relationship goes south. He's the most likely candidate.
>>
>>17458590
So what you're saying is that when we break up she's gonna date this guy right after? That's disrespectful as shit
>>
>>17458584
ok then he is is not a beta orbiter and is your replacement. she is doing this right under you naive nose.
>>
>>17458594
>ok then he is is not a beta orbiter and is your replacement. she is doing this right under you naive nose.

Like I said they've been talking for 7 whole months, if he were to replace me it would be done already
>>
>>17458593
yes. women do this shit. they always keep a bench and usually more than one guy but in this case this is the guy. it is disrespectful and she is lying to you by saying they are just "friends". she knows and he knows if you make one misstep he's in
>>
>>17458308
No chance they are just friends and actually enjoy each other's company?
>>
>>17458596
if you fuck up or she gets pissed he is in. she keeps him around close
>>
>>17458601
of course they enjoy each others company but its more than that. actually she is dating him too. you may be her number one but she is dating two men and both you and this guy are alright with it
>>
>>17458308
you gotta use more memes so we can get a clearer idea of what you're talking about.

seriously though, who the fuck knows. we don't know you, her, or this guy. he could be a backup. he could be gay. he could be taken. he could have friendzoned her and she keeps him around because he's eye candy. you said he was hot. guys have orbiters too. they could just not be each other's type but are friends because they have similar interests or the same sense of humour or something. it happens.

if she's texting him more than she texts her girlfriends, it might be time to worry. if she texts all her friends a lot, then it could honestly be anything. and watch out for your own confirmation bias. if you are worried about competition, you're going to notice 1 text from a suspicious guy more than you'll notice 10 texts from her girl BFF.

>>17458590
I don't, but then I'm not 19 anymore.

jesus people, stop dating high school girls and braindead drama llamas and you won't have these kinds of problems.
>>
>>17458308
do they tell each other good morning and does he found out about shit before you do?
>>
>>17458308
I talked with a girl in our friend group every day for like 5 months straight and she was dating our mutual friend. We just had ALOT in common and had a good time talking to each other.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.